PDA

View Full Version : New Server Ideas

Avidgamer
28-01-10, 12:26 PM
Hey guys,

Well I'm getting back into Emulation and was wondering if anyone wanted to help make a fully custom server.

Could be something to do with Scourge, you pick your Alliance, Scourge or Horde/Alliance.

You fight for titles, the quest will be hard, the harder they are, the better titles.

With titles, you can purchase items, mounts etc.

Their will be custom events, like the fall off Stormwind, and the Alliance retreating to Ironforge, to hold off the Scourge.

Scourge will be making their way through Stormwind, fighting various groups of mutated citizens, soldiers and children alike.

Your men might turn against you, their is posion in the air, who knows?

Of course, all this will have to be scripted. This wont be easy, but in my head it sounds like a good idea.

Custom PVP Areas
Custom battlegrounds
The higher in the ranks of your side you rise, the more functions you can do, like hire bodyguards and even raid other guilds territorys!

Give me a PM here or post in this thread with any ideas you have and if you'd like to join the team.

Cheers,
Avid

Dimman
28-01-10, 05:07 PM
Nice to have you back Avid :) i will come up with some ideas later ::)

:D

Avidgamer
29-01-10, 09:04 AM
Cool, thanks ;p

Dimman
29-01-10, 10:17 AM
Alliance + Horde vs the Scourge?

Alliance&Horde as a big failfamily ? xD

zlatko0o
04-02-10, 05:06 PM
Instant 80 .. up to 255 with alot customs

P1raten
05-02-10, 05:48 AM
You can make a level 255 imba funserver realm ;)

Instant 80 .. up to 255 with alot customs
/facepalm

I think he means all new content. So that means no insta and no funserver. -.-

FallenWOW
05-02-10, 06:06 AM
well those are good ideas and i bet it would be great if it would be implemented.

TacoNaco
05-02-10, 01:23 PM
/facepalm

I think he means all new content. So that means no insta and no funserver. -.-
Since when? New content would be making it a funserver pretty much because it is no longer Blizzlike.

P1raten
05-02-10, 01:33 PM
Since when? New content would be making it a funserver pretty much because it is no longer Blizzlike.
I think the most common definition of funserver is mall vendors leveling zone etc.

Cothe
07-02-10, 06:13 AM
I think the most common definition of funserver is mall vendors leveling zone etc.
Just because some idiots don't know how to make a Funserver doesn't mean the meaning changes -.-

Avidgamer
07-02-10, 09:45 AM
This thread has gone a bit off-topic, would be best if it could be locked.

Milation
07-02-10, 11:37 AM
Should should customize azeroth with nogget or w,e its called i was starting the project by myself and i stopped but something like making new cities like remaking stormwind and renaming it etc, model editing mobs and all if you would like to do something like that i would like to help.

Dimman
07-02-10, 12:00 PM
Stop flame & go off topic!

Avid posted this thread because he wanted us to help him with ideas, trying to start a war will not help that much im sorry but its true.

Go & flame on msn or something istead.

Milation
07-02-10, 01:00 PM
Woot goo Dimman haha

Infantry
08-02-10, 07:18 PM
but custom content could be custom lore which would be awesome to implement and entire server to it that would attract alot of people
good idea run with it noone has really done it just procrastinated

treetree
08-02-10, 09:01 PM
thread reply failure

stay on topic