PDA

View Full Version : Help need making 3.3.2 public

Olko
07-02-10, 03:54 PM
So i did everything as described...the server runs smoothly, thanks for that..now i like to go public and i changed the adress in the database ""table realmlist in evoxlogon" and changed that adress into the adress that points to my own public external IP..

what exactly i need to change more to get it public cause when my friend tries to connect he get a ""account upgrade battlenet"" error..he has changed his realmlist.wtf into the right adress ...

Also i like to know if theres any way to check my online status from my own computer?..

for the rest my server works great and i'm a very happy player ...i just would love it when my friends can play with me also...

btw, its the TRM Repack 3.3.2.11403 server...

k1ng01
07-02-10, 06:38 PM
Make sure you open up the ports like it said
go to dyndns.com and create a domain then get the domain adress or w.e its called and put that in the realmlist in evoxlogon DB

if you need more help add me on msn [email protected] :)

Olko
07-02-10, 06:44 PM
thank you..i indeed opened all the ports and i also have a name at dyddns wich i used before and is still working...i also did altered the database in the right way...i also added you to my msn ...just to be sure here is my msn...

[email protected]

we now are so far that he can see the realmlist but when clicking on it he just keeps getting back to the realmlist...like a realmlist loop...

chemmyone
11-02-10, 12:19 AM
For the error about BattleNet, add a line in your realmlist.wtf or his or whomever is having the issue so that it reads.

Set realmlist someserver.no-ip.org
set realmlistbn ""

that should take care of the BN error.. if it still doesn't work then put yer FW down and try. If still no then change your hosts file so that it has this line.

your.outside.ip.addy yourserver.no-ip.org or eg. 24.36.99.99 wowserverstuff.no-ip.org

That sorta thing.. also make sure that the IP's in the world.conf, realmd.conf, (Not sure exactly what they';re called.. evo-world.conf maybe.. realmd.conf.. that sort of thing.. ) .. are set properly.. one will likely need to be your outside IP or possibly your inside ip. ie. 192.168.2.4.. Most of the conf files are pretty self explanatory and it will work eventually, when everything is right..;)

StickyIcky
11-02-10, 12:42 AM
How about firewall?

Galandil
11-02-10, 09:03 AM
I have the same problem Olko, my friends are constantly being looped on realmlist whenever they click the server. Im using the same repack as you. Please let me know if you find a solution :)

StickyIcky
11-02-10, 12:29 PM
I have the same problem Olko, my friends are constantly being looped on realmlist whenever they click the server. Im using the same repack as you. Please let me know if you find a solution :)

Post your realm config

Galandil
11-02-10, 01:07 PM
############################################
# evo-X logon configuration file #
############################################
ConfVersion=2007062001
################################################## ################################################## ###############
# REALMD SETTINGS
#
# LoginDatabaseInfo
# Database connection settings for the realm server.
# Default: hostname;port;username;password;database
# .;somenumber;username;password;database - use named pipes at Windows
# Named pipes: mySQL required adding "enable-named-pipe" to [mysqld] section my.ini
# .;/path/to/unix_socket;username;password;database - use Unix sockets at Unix/Linux
# Unix sockets: experimental, not tested
#
# LogsDir
# Logs directory setting.
# Important: Logs dir must exists, or all logs be disable
# Default: "" - no log directory prefix, if used log names isn't absolute path then logs will be
# stored in current directory for run program.
#
# MaxPingTime
# Settings for maximum database-ping interval (minutes between pings)
#
# RealmServerPort
# Default RealmServerPort
#
# BindIP
# Bind Realm Server to IP/hostname
#
# PidFile
# Realmd daemon PID file
# Default: "" - do not create PID file
# "./realmd.pid" - create PID file (recommended name)
#
# LogLevel
# Server console level of logging
# 0 = Minimum; 1 = Error; 2 = Detail; 3 = Full/Debug
# Default: 0
#
# LogTime
# Include time in server console output [hh:mm:ss]
# Default: 0 (no time)
# 1 (print time)
#
# LogFile
# Logfile name
# Default: "Realmd.log"
# "" - empty name disable creating log file
#
# LogTimestamp
# Logfile with timestamp of server start in name
# Default: 0 - no timestamp in name
# 1 - add timestamp in name in form Logname_YYYY-MM-DD_HH-MM-SS.Ext for Logname.Ext
#
# LogFileLevel
# Server file level of logging
# 0 = Minimum; 1 = Error; 2 = Detail; 3 = Full/Debug
# Default: 0
#
# LogColors
# Color for messages (format "normal_color details_color debug_color error_color)
# Colors: 0 - BLACK, 1 - RED, 2 - GREEN, 3 - BROWN, 4 - BLUE, 5 - MAGENTA, 6 - CYAN, 7 - GREY,
# 8 - YELLOW, 9 - LRED, 10 - LGREEN, 11 - LBLUE, 12 - LMAGENTA, 13 - LCYAN, 14 - WHITE
# Default: "" - none colors
# "13 7 11 9" - for example :)
#
# UseProcessors
# Used processors mask for multi-processors system (Used only at Windows)
# Default: 0 (selected by OS)
# number (bitmask value of selected processors)
#
# ProcessPriority
# Process proirity setting (Used only at Windows)
# Default: 1 (HIGH)
# 0 (Normal)
#
# RealmsStateUpdateDelay
# Realm list Update up delay (updated at realm list request if delay expired).
# Default: 20
# 0 (Disabled)
#
# WrongPass.MaxCount
# Number of login attemps with wrong password before the account or IP is banned
# Default: 0 (Never ban)
#
# WrongPass.BanTime
# Duration of the ban in seconds (0 means permanent ban)
# Default: 600
#
# WrongPass.BanType
# Ban the IP or account on which login is attempted
# Default: 0 (Ban IP)
# 1 (Ban Account)
#
################################################## ################################################## ###############
LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;evox;evoxlogon"
LogsDir = ""
MaxPingTime = 30
RealmServerPort = 3724
BindIP = "0.0.0.0"
PidFile = ""
LogLevel = 0
LogTime = 0
LogFile = ""
LogTimestamp = 0
LogFileLevel = 0
LogColors = ""
UseProcessors = 0
ProcessPriority = 1
RealmsStateUpdateDelay = 20
WrongPass.MaxCount = 0
WrongPass.BanTime = 600
WrongPass.BanType = 0

Galandil
11-02-10, 01:09 PM
There you go! :) please help me fix this.

chemmyone
11-02-10, 01:48 PM
I would try setting BindIP to either your external ip or your internal if you are behind a router. External you can find by either looking at your router's page or hitting up showmyip.com . Internal you can find in windows by pressing <win> R then entering CMD to open a 'dos' window then doing ipconfig. Internal should look like 192.168.x.x external should look like 24.36.x.x or 92.37.x.x .. try both those values for BindIP; 1 of them should work.. make sure your firewall is down completely as well..

Galandil
11-02-10, 02:11 PM
No, it didn't work either, just out of curiosity though, in my world exe I got these:

Session: recieved not allowed opcode CMSG_LFD_PLAYER_LOCK_INFO_REQUEST <0x036E>

The BindIP didn't work, I'm really confused, does making a private server of the TRM Repack 3.3.2.11403 server... work for anyone? Cause it sure doesn't work for me, and I don't know why.

Galandil
11-02-10, 02:42 PM
I'm going to summarise what info I get from my logon and world exe, aswell as the MYSQL now that my server should be up. I can access it, but no one else. Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root,Evox;EvoxLogon
MySQL server ver: 5.0.88-community
Added realm "evo-x"
EvoXlogon Process Priority class set to HIGH

That was the Logon

MySQL Client Library: 5.0.56
MySQL server ver: 5.0.88-community
SD2: Scriptdev2 Database at 127.0.0.1;3306;root;Evox;Scriptdev2 initialized.

Loading ScriptDev2 I think I can skip the scripts as it has nothing to do with my online problem.

Mangos> Starting up anti-freeze thread <120 seconds max stuck time> ...
Starting remote access listner on port 3443 on 0.0.0.0

That was the Xworld.

100211 21:23:30 [Note] mysql
/bin/MySQLD: ready for connections.
Version: '5.0.88-community' socket: '' port: 3306 MySQL Community edition <GpL>

That was the MYSQL part, btw the / are the other way turned, just my button doesn't work.

I'll also add what login orianted stuff from the Mangosd.conf :)

RealmID = 1
DataDir = "."
LogsDir = ""
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;evox;evox"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;evox;evoxcharacters"
MaxPingTime = 30
WorldServerPort = 8085
BindIP = "0.0.0.0"

Network.Threads = 1
Network.OutKBuff = -1
Network.OutUBuff = 65536
Network.TcpNodelay = 1

Console.Enable = 1
Ra.Enable = 1
Ra.IP = 0.0.0.0
Ra.Port = 3443
Ra.MinLevel = 1
Ra.Secure = 1

Hope this helps fixing the issue :)

StickyIcky
11-02-10, 02:58 PM
Ahh, Mangos, Nevermind...cant help with this.

Olko
11-02-10, 04:23 PM
thank for trying anyway buddy...its indeed the mangos that i cant get public although myself can play very nicely on it...so i went back to the arcemu from ac-web and got it public in 5 minutes so i stick with that until i get the mangos public...the thing is, in the arcemu i have the same realm loop wich is fixed by adding a second realm wich show up but is dead...i think its the same with mago's but nobody seems to know how to add a second realm in mangos...anyway, i'm sure we get this fixed some day soon...

StickyIcky
11-02-10, 05:28 PM
ArcEmu is 3.2.2 or w/e the latest is...
And it's alot easier to set up, imho.

If it's still realm looping on ArcEmu, post your realm.conf

Galandil
12-02-10, 06:53 AM
Ah crap, oh well. Been trying arcemu myself, but my computer is a 64 Bit. I don't know how to compile the programs myself, I have tried. If someone finds an arcemu or ascent for 64 bit please let me know :)

Olko
12-02-10, 04:23 PM
i have always the realm loop with every wow server but with arcemu i make a second realm and the loop is gone...btw, its an arcemu 3.3.2 server...i just dont know how to make a second realm with mangos and my post asking for help dont get awnsered :(...i have the arcemu public and it works but now i have the disconnect problem...it disconects everybody 2x each hour average...after taking down the firewall completly the disconnect problem seems less but still occurs...still i would love to get the mago's online so i really hope somebody can help me with that...

PaikProductions
22-02-10, 06:34 AM
Oke I have had this before, I need you to post your world.conf /trinitycore.conf :), There is something with the world port.

Try to add in your database at: realmd -> Realmlist -> Port : 8129 and add it in your TrinityCore.conf too.
It helped for me. Ofcourse you need to portforward. I will give you a screenshot how to do it :).

PUT FIREWALL OFF<--

Screenshot how to do it:
1. Imageshack - worldport.png (http://img16.imageshack.us/i/worldport.png/)
2. Imageshack - realmlistdatabase.png (http://img24.imageshack.us/i/realmlistdatabase.png/)

Ofcourse you have to put:
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;evox;evox"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;evox;evoxcharacters"
In your config file.

Right ports to open:

3727 (this is for voice chat, it is optional)
80 (this is for apache/your website)

On TCP.

Hope it helps :)

Kind regards,

PaikProductions!

Olko
22-02-10, 10:01 PM
thanks buddy but i already have it working without taking the firewall down, i have my server public without disconnecting problems and all firewalls on, on my computer its on and in the router its on...i've got the disconnect problems solved by changing the ping requirement from 600 seconds to 6000 seconds...

StickyIcky
22-02-10, 10:13 PM
** Also put the firewall off on your router**

NEVER EVER turn your Router Firewall off...
Windows Firewall is a bad idea...But you NEVER want to turn off your router firewall....

Find your IP(Open Command Prompt, type ipconfig, it'll post your IP)
And use DMZ..put your IP in there...It'll auto allow all the ports your PC uses.