PDA

View Full Version : REZ-DB the return of NEDB!

runiker
09-02-10, 10:40 AM
Hello everyone the two former head devs from the last repack Knaur put out has decided that after Knaurs long time AFK we will try to take over we are currently looking for all member who used to be part of NEDB dev team to pm us if you want in on the new project. We are not planing on stealing his old repack we plan on making our own but with the same creative team that lead NEDB itself. Also if u never had the chance to be a dev on one of knuars repacks feel free to pm me a resume. We dont have an eta right now as we are just looking to see how many people are willing to revive this repack project.

Knaur
01-08-10, 08:10 PM
who is this Knaur, and how is hes repacks? :P

Avidgamer
02-08-10, 05:16 AM
Got to admit, if it were continued in such a way, I'm sure a LOT of people would be willing to help out, I know I sure would be lol

Dimman
02-08-10, 06:51 AM
who is this Knaur, and how is hes repacks? :P
1. da legend !
2. His repacks... well most of them was leeched from other servers so its hard to say. <3
(jk they were pro :)

Make the DB for Ascent :]
I'm willing to help alittle when i got time.

Got to admit, if it were continued in such a way, I'm sure a LOT of people would be willing to help out, I know I sure would be lol
Who wouldnt?
@Runiker, why change the name ? ... its not nice, "Norwegian Elite DB" the real shit i mean "Rez-DB" noone will care and the one who cares will just call you a leecher & flame like a hotstreak procced firemage llol

sve3n
10-08-10, 02:19 AM
oh yea ! knaur rullz =)

Avidgamer
10-08-10, 04:02 AM
Who wouldnt?

I know I wouldn't! Wait, I just contradicted myself because I said I would... well, maybe that was me from a previous time, you know? Time travel. Anyhow time's change and I most certainly would help.

Case dismissed!

*Gone a little mad*

Boxxy
15-08-10, 04:23 PM
I would have knaurs babys just saying.