PDA

View Full Version : Help With Making Houses

Noblebeastx
11-02-10, 04:41 PM
Yes i Was hoping That Some One Could help me With Making my own custom house i have the
http://mmopro.net/forums/releases/3066-legendary-trm-3-3-2-11403-complete-hybrid-repack-32-and-64-bit.html#post15431 Repack and i found teh place where i wanna build a large house but i need codes,and help on exactly how to spawn the items plz help me by commenting this can also be for future people who are woundering how to do it

StickyIcky
11-02-10, 04:47 PM
Just use a bunch of game objects?

Noblebeastx
11-02-10, 07:25 PM
Like What would be codes and stuff for like wood and crap i could stack up for walls and base and then how would i go about stacking

StickyIcky
11-02-10, 07:45 PM
idk, look thru your gameobjects table.
and stacking just jump on top.

chemmyone
12-02-10, 01:52 AM
I have been using .lookup obj Item then spawning bits and doing as above, jump/flying up to spawn the next bit.. I guess the next step is editing the environment with... the name of the app evades me at the moment.. I will post more as i find it as this is an area I'd like to pursue as well.

Sonicpulse
20-04-10, 11:22 PM
i recomend using cage base to make your house thats what i use .look object cage base .gobject add #### <-----mangos/trinity .gobject spawn #### <-------arcemu

if you want help making it just pm me and id be glad to help you =]