PDA

View Full Version : [Release] *NetherPack* - NetherEmu *3.3.2 Repack*

Fatbeard
19-02-10, 04:22 PM
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd249/MMSuccy/NetherPack3copy.png
Patch supported: 3.3.2

What is NetherPack?
NetherPack is a Repack using the NetherEmu core and the RivalDB.
The aim of NetherPack is to make a repack that is easy to use.

What is NetherEmu?
NetherEmu is a new emulator based of ArcEmu.

How do I use it
NetherPack is already setup. It's what we call "Download & Play", there is a readme that tells you more about everything.

How will I know which NetherPack is the latest version?
The banner on the top of the page tells you which version it is "v1" or "v2" etc.

How often will you update NetherPack?
NetherPack will be released every second week, more or less.

----------------------------------------------------
Version 1: Old
Emulator and Revision: NetherEmu Rev.17
Database: RivalDB Rev. 1
Patch: 3.3.2

Version 2: Old
Emulator and Revision: NetherEmu Rev.17
Database: WhyDB Rev.100
Changes: RivalDB has been Replaced by WhyDB.
RivalDB is uncomplete and unstable.More Lua's have
been added, and some have been fixed!
Apache has been added!
Register Website has been added!
Added ChangeLog - More info in ChangeLog

Version 3:
Emulator and Revision: NetherEmu Rev.22
Database: RivalDB Rev 3.
Changes: RivalDB is back.
RivalDB has been added again!
Over 40 New Working LUA's!
Added SQLs for the optional.config
in the Extra Folder. FAKE PLAYERS INCLUDED
More info in ChangeLog

Downloads:
Version 1: RapidShare.com (http://rapidshare.com/files/353036556/NetherPack_v1.exe.html) - Filebeam (http://filebeam.com/02beb626c1298d8e608d2ad6ca251806) Old
Version 2: RapidShare.com (http://rapidshare.com/files/353873404/NetherPack_v2.exe.html) - Filebeam (http://filebeam.com/82c74266f03e6796b0d79848a5ba3b77) - 2shared (http://www.2shared.com/file/11563702/1d5e350b/NetherPack_v2.html) - TurboUpload (http://www.turboupload.com/5q7z157w8mwr/NetherPack_v2.exe.html) Old
Version 3: 2shared.com (http://www.2shared.com/file/11683904/c70771fb/NetherPack_v3.html) - Filebeam (http://filebeam.com/bc81f20beeb8a076ec139b5dc6666c4c)

How to get started
Extract the .exe into a folder like "C:/NetherPack v2"
Simply start up Mysql.bat which is located in the Server folder. Don't close it!
Now go into the NetherEmu folder and start up "netheremu-logonserver.exe".
After that you start "netheremu-world.exe". If everything is running smoothley you can play now!
Go into you World of Warcraft folder, then Data and then enGB/enUS folder.
Open the realmlist with notepad and replace everything with "set realmlist 127.0.0.1"
Now you can start playing! (It's recommended that you use Wow.exe instead of Launcher.exe!)

Important Information
In-Game Admin Account
Username: Admin
Password: Admin
Database Information
User: Root
Pass: Ascent
Port: 3306

If you need more help, read the "read me" or just reply with your question.

Good Luck and Enjoy

Dimman
19-02-10, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the release sukkeh :p +rep

Need to spread :cool:

mag1212
19-02-10, 04:25 PM
nice release +Rep

slimshady
19-02-10, 04:42 PM
can u post some info about the server like icc spawnded? frozen throne works?

ZomgEary
19-02-10, 05:11 PM
Nice repack, while some more information would be nice, +rep never the less.

Apple
19-02-10, 06:06 PM
nice +rep

Fatbeard
19-02-10, 06:25 PM
Thanks a lot!

This repack is Blizzlike, basically just RivalDB and NetherEmu made easy. For the lazy ones, for the ones looking for a good time, and for the new members of our community.

A lot of Blizzlike LUAs are included. RivalDB has no ICC yet, so the answer is no :)

And yes, will keep on adding more info as we go!

motore
20-02-10, 12:15 AM
w... work ???
w... dont work ???

Dracconus
20-02-10, 03:55 AM
w... work ???
w... dont work ???

If you're asking for confirmation that it works...then DUH dude, it's from a MODERATOR :S
Pay attention.

Fatbeard
20-02-10, 03:57 AM
w... work ???
w... dont work ???

Very unclear question, would easier if you could make it a full setence :)
It does work perfectly fine!

Download & Play works great and just after a minute you could be up and running on Hamachi!

Try it out!

Fatbeard
21-02-10, 06:05 AM
I just noticed a problem in a few of the LUAs that are included, I fixed it and I replaced it the mirrors. It's still called version 1, please get this version instead.

Fatbeard
21-02-10, 12:55 PM
Version Two has been added.

A lot of fixes and changes have been made, WhyDB instead of RivalDB. Apache and a website is included. More LUAs.

Enjoy it, and trust me, this time it's really good.

StickyIcky
21-02-10, 01:24 PM
Nice repack bro..
I'll be updating RivalDB when I get home tomorrow.

slimshady
21-02-10, 01:26 PM
how its nice dks quest bugg icc bug its too late to be fixed new patches will come out and still bugs in ther e same places

Apple
21-02-10, 01:29 PM
nice one , keep it up :)

sasukenoe
21-02-10, 06:46 PM
ill give u rep

ZomgEary
21-02-10, 07:26 PM
how its nice dks quest bugg icc bug its too late to be fixed new patches will come out and still bugs in ther e same places

Not trying to be rude -- but complaining about the same things that are basically in every repack, won't help fix them..

Sorry Fatbeard for going off-topic on your thread. Delete this if you see so fit.

Fatbeard
22-02-10, 02:51 AM
Not trying to be rude -- but complaining about the same things that are basically in every repack, won't help fix them..

Sorry Fatbeard for going off-topic on your thread. Delete this if you see so fit.

No problem :) Everyone gets some space in my thread :) Hehe

Actually, with whyDB DKs have been improved a lot, that is why I went for Why instead of Rival.
You should try it out mate, it's nice.

Please read through your posts before posting thime things like "in ther e same places" don't make sense.

StickyIcky
22-02-10, 08:59 PM
This job on this Succy ;)

Fatbeard
23-02-10, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the sticky!

grimmjoww
23-02-10, 02:27 PM
I downloaded it but its saying i need a battle.net account can i get some help with this?

StickyIcky
23-02-10, 02:57 PM
Lmao...Learn to change your realmlist...

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS

open realmlist.wtf in notepad

delete all text and change it to:

set realmlist 127.0.0.1

grimmjoww
23-02-10, 06:56 PM
Sorry to say but im a noob at this and i cant get it to work.can u tell me what im doin wrong it says my account needs to be battle.net

StickyIcky
23-02-10, 08:09 PM
Read my post above your last one

Fatbeard
25-02-10, 05:55 AM
Version 3 is out, with Revision 22 of NetherEmu and Rev 3 of RivalDB(They have added everything from WhyDB together with their own content, very good!)
I've added 40 Blizzlike LUAs. If someone cares, Deadmines is a 100% Blizzlike, hehe.
Added the SQLs that are needed for the Optional.config, including the new "Fake Players".
Enjoy

shadman7390
25-02-10, 06:53 AM
Thanks FatBeard! Nice to see you're back to using RivalDB. I'll use this as a way to figure out how to do stuff from scratch. (New to Emu-ing) +rep

EDIT:
Anyone else getting file corruption errors when downloading from Filebeam? Tried it twice, getting ready to try again.

paulwantstoplay
26-02-10, 05:09 AM
Cool, Fatbeard, another release! :o
When I get home tonight, I will download it and try it.
Thanks. :cool:

Fatbeard
26-02-10, 06:19 AM
I noticed that version 3 was actually corrupt. But it's all fixed and there are new mirrors :) Enjoy

Cool, Fatbeard, another release! :o
When I get home tonight, I will download it and try it.
Thanks. :cool:
And thanks :) Hope you will enjoy it!

gunnarkeith
27-02-10, 10:06 AM
Okay, Im new to this. but when you update these things every 2 weeks or so, Will i need to come back to this website and download it???

StickyIcky
27-02-10, 10:19 AM
Yes

But all you do is gotta replace the files.

gunnarkeith
27-02-10, 10:23 AM
Okay idk what to do with files, so i started by running lohonserver and world.exe it got some Application has faild error

gunnarkeith
27-02-10, 01:17 PM
DONE! Just need to create accounts..And in the world.exe i typed create account <*my name hee*> <*PASS*> <*EMAIL*> What...? It dosn't work!!! D:

Fatbeard
28-02-10, 03:22 AM
DONE! Just need to create accounts..And in the world.exe i typed create account <*my name hee*> <*PASS*> <*EMAIL*> What...? It dosn't work!!! D:

Eyy Mate, please follow instructions. Just go through the read me.

Go to the Server folder open MySQL.bat, then open Apache.bat.
Now go into the NetherEmu folder and start netheremu-world.exe and netheremu-logon.exe at the same time.

To create an account you go into your internet browser and go to http://localhost and there is your way to create an account (You need Apache running).

Follow these steps like they were the only way for survival. Good Luck!

----------------------------------------------------------

THERE IS ALREADY AN ACCOUNT SET UP
Username:Admin
Password:Admin

gunnarkeith
28-02-10, 09:01 AM
Thank you so much!The only one that rly helped me :D=R

gunnarkeith
28-02-10, 09:06 AM
One quick problem, Apache wont work....
somthing about forbidden to connect to 0.0.0.80 ?

BrittleBones
02-03-10, 06:17 PM
Anyone had problems extracting maps. I was able to extract maps/vmaps for a mangos repack a couple of days ago, but the ad.exe that comes with netheremu is stopping here:

Converting maps for mapid 631 [IcecrownCitadel]...
Creating output file maps\Map_631.bin.
Checking which tiles are extractable...
Writing empty index to the beginning of the file...
5657 of 495616 tiles are available. Estimated file size will be 23.4021MB.
5696 passes in total have to be performed, it may take a while.
Extracting data...
║▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ║ 17%I erased the folder, tried again and stopped at the same position. Later performed a Wow repair, and again stopped at the same position. I'm gonna download the code and compile the ad.exe myself to see if I have more luck. Any suggestions or place where I can download the maps?

Fatbeard
03-03-10, 11:33 AM
Anyone had problems extracting maps. I was able to extract maps/vmaps for a mangos repack a couple of days ago, but the ad.exe that comes with netheremu is stopping here:

Converting maps for mapid 631 [IcecrownCitadel]...
Creating output file maps\Map_631.bin.
Checking which tiles are extractable...
Writing empty index to the beginning of the file...
5657 of 495616 tiles are available. Estimated file size will be 23.4021MB.
5696 passes in total have to be performed, it may take a while.
Extracting data...
║▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ║ 17%I erased the folder, tried again and stopped at the same position. Later performed a Wow repair, and again stopped at the same position. I'm gonna download the code and compile the ad.exe myself to see if I have more luck. Any suggestions or place where I can download the maps?

Hmm, Very weird. Will compile a new one later. Any vMaps or Maps extractor will do fine. Doesnt matter which emu or repack it is from.

One quick problem, Apache wont work....
somthing about forbidden to connect to 0.0.0.80 ?

This is caused by another software using port 80, an example of a software using port 80 is Teamviewer. To be able to run it, you have to turn off Teamviewer, make sure its not starting up with windows. Restart your computer, start apache and then start Teamviewer.

Always start Apache before Teamviewer, this will make Teamviewer change its port. Good Luck!

Dimman
03-03-10, 12:26 PM
Always start Apache before Teamviewer, this will make Teamviewer change its port. Good Luck!

Skype can also make apache go insane :)

Vix
03-03-10, 03:52 PM
Well, Core is amazing, just one problem. When i whisper someone ingame it says that they are offline when they are obviously online. Anyone know the cause?

Tibby101
06-03-10, 03:39 AM
This is a great repack. I'm really impressed with it and I'm stickin' with it. +rep
Looking forward to any updates, so far it's been the most fairly stable and reliable one yet with the most amount of working features. I still get some errors, but no crashes yet. I'm trying to get some screen caps of the errors, But this is a really sweet pak.

Tibby101
06-03-10, 03:57 AM
This is using Version 3 - Windows 7, on a compatibility mode setting of XP service pack 2, for the logon and world exe. These are the errors I was talking about. It doesn't seem to affect too much in the game, doesn't seem to make it crash or anything drastic. But it might cause some stuff to be missing. I just thought I would show you to let you see what I was talking about. great stuff tho!

StickyIcky
06-03-10, 11:28 AM
Windows 7 has issues with ArcEmu based cores.

Fatbeard
08-03-10, 10:49 AM
There will be no more NetherPack.
NetherEmu has been closed down for public, I cannot release anymore NetherPacks. Thanks for using it.

In a short future I will be back with something newer, perhaps something better. PM Me in case you have any questions, you can find my MSN in my profile as well.

StickyIcky
08-03-10, 11:11 AM
I'm working on a new emu that's TrinityCore based.

named
14-03-10, 03:12 PM

Ohh NO!
To bad. This pack was/is plug and play(for me) :o

Just one q where do I edit the power, damage etc in the sgl database?
Cannot find any of my char values in the sql db.

regards

Dimman
14-03-10, 03:33 PM
NetherEmu has been closed down for public, I cannot release anymore NetherPacks. Thanks for using it.

You made a cool repack fatty but since the project is down i'll close the thread .

-Thread Closed-

StickyIcky
15-03-10, 12:39 AM
This project will be back up when i start releasing my TC2 Core.