PDA

View Full Version : Evox + TRM + Thrylas Mangos Pro Only

thrylas
20-02-10, 05:31 PM
Deleted cause to many rude and ignorant ****heads on here, go get yourself someone else to work for ya.

slimshady
20-02-10, 05:33 PM
bugs...............

agamoose
20-02-10, 05:44 PM
Thank you so much Thrylas grabbing this now +rep

slimshady
20-02-10, 05:47 PM
tested it already is the same as mine updated:D hope he be back coz there still bugs in dk quest when u are using a key nothing happens, and entire portal icc doesnt work, i guess only trm know how to fix , this. i had the older one TRM core 478a and it crashed after 24 hours does this stay up more? and theres another bug in ulduar in vehicles spell (rAM) doesnt work.

also dont forget that lich king on 25 man falls down when you tele there. that doesnt happen in 10 you see him standing.. on 25 you can see him but he fails down i tryed to change the posion but i didnt make it.

thrylas
20-02-10, 06:01 PM
tested it already is the same as mine updated:D hope he be back coz there still bugs in dk quest when u are using a key nothing happens, and entire portal icc doesnt work, i guess only trm know how to fix , this. i had the older one TRM core 478a and it crashed after 24 hours does this stay up more? and theres another bug in ulduar in vehicles spell (rAM) doesnt work

I will be working on alot of those fixes coming up, TRM most likely will not be back and he has nothing to do with this core only the database.

Update Coming:

Compiling With Scriptdev

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 06:37 PM
Good luck my friend.

thrylas
20-02-10, 06:39 PM
Good luck my friend.
I shall try meth, imma just ignor all the nooblets as said in my main post :P

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 06:45 PM
I'm downloading it now and will look over the console errors and post the fixes I've come up with.

kekr
20-02-10, 06:45 PM
Good luck my friend.

hope u will help with this repack 2...thx..and good work

wjcb1975
20-02-10, 06:48 PM
@Thrylas:

i'm sure glad to see you have done this. Will i be able to execute the characters and realmd databases from TRM's repack into your repack ok without any errors?

thrylas
20-02-10, 06:48 PM
I'm downloading it now and will look over the console errors and post the fixes I've come up with.

Thanks meth would appreciate the fixes, im not that great with C++ atm, havent used it since high scool will take a bit to get it going again that and find my way around the core.

Update Available (http://www.mediafire.com/?tjfmxmmem21)

@Thrylas:

i'm sure glad to see you have done this. Will i be able to execute the characters and realmd databases from TRM's repack into your repack ok without any errors?

Yes this database is 100% compatable with Meth's repack being as 90% of the database was Meths :P

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 06:52 PM
OmG mangos keeps crashing on me >: |||| lolz <3

Nice to see the release bud :) I'll download it, and use it in conjunction with TRM's so if he decides to continue to release updates for it:)

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 06:55 PM
OMFG thrylas, NO CHANGELOG!! zomG!

J/K... but it sounds familiar doesn't it?

thrylas
20-02-10, 06:57 PM

J/K... but it sounds familiar doesn't it.

Heh the change log is posted right beside it :P - all the update does is recompile it with Scriptdev :P

But yeah, im used to nublets bugging the shit out of my i got kids and lots of nephews :P

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 06:58 PM

J/K... but it sounds familiar doesn't it.

Watz a changelug? Ceriouzlie lol:P

Time to start on ICC trash again :D

EDIT: If I can force myself away from BF:BC2 nom <3

EDIT2: I'll run Itemgrabber tonight, and see how many items it grabs thinking that the DB is missing.

thrylas
20-02-10, 07:00 PM

Time to start on ICC trash again :D
All the stuff you did should *Mostly* be in there hence the credits for you on first page. however anything you can contribute would help, im busy trying to figure out the core completely so that i can make some changes.

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 07:01 PM
All the stuff you did should *Mostly* be in there hence the credits for you on first page. however anything you can contribute would help, im busy trying to figure out the core completely so that i can make some changes.

Lol I was talking about the other halls, Crimson Halls, Frostwing Halls or w/e lol

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 07:05 PM
Probably didn't see it so...
EDIT: thrylas, when you compile your next core go into the Creature.h file and change

#define MAX_VENDOR_ITEMS 255This will get rid of the
`npc_vendor` has too many items (150 >= 150) errors you are seeing in your database.

thrylas
20-02-10, 07:07 PM
Probably didn't see it so...
EDIT: thrylas, when you compile your next core go into the Creature.h file and change

#define MAX_VENDOR_ITEMS 255This will get rid of the
`npc_vendor` has too many items (150 >= 150) errors you are seeing in your database.

Yeah i seen it before and its fixed :) Thanks meth, havent gotten to really do anything but comile a base core and get it on here, the baby is being well, a baby lol so im a bit distracted.

Speaking of which, AFK a few mins to bath the baby.

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 07:08 PM
*.exp, *.map, *.lib, and *.pdb can be deleted

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 07:12 PM
Right just gonna state this now, so we know it before everyone newb, and god knows who else starts complaining about it

The portal trigger to enter ICC is still bugged, so now it's a known issue(If it wasn't already it's now a publicly known one!)

thrylas
20-02-10, 07:23 PM
Right just gonna state this now, so we know it before everyone newb, and god knows who else starts complaining about it

The portal trigger to enter ICC is still bugged, so now it's a known issue(If it wasn't already it's now a publicly known one!)
yeah its already been said in this thread aswell, however i have added a "Known Bugs" portion to the first post, although as we know already noone reads it anyway.

Howe3ver i will work on the portals for icc tonight as i believe they will be mostly Game object fixes, with minor adjustments to core coming aswell....

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 07:27 PM
yeah its already been said in this thread aswell, however i have added a "Known Bugs" portion to the first post, although as we know already noone reads it anyway.

Howe3ver i will work on the portals for icc tonight as i believe they will be mostly Game object fixes, with minor adjustments to core coming aswell....

oh...well fail on my part for missing that then haha, I was playing around with it, trying to get it to work trying game object fixes, but I couldn't get it to tick..so..maybe you'll have better luck than me :)

thrylas
20-02-10, 07:47 PM
oh...well fail on my part for missing that then haha, I was playing around with it, trying to get it to work trying game object fixes, but I couldn't get it to tick..so..maybe you'll have better luck than me :)
Yeah i will try and find it, i still assume its an sql file error cause i cant find it in the core anywhere but im looking lol.

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 07:55 PM
Yeah i will try and find it, i still assume its an sql file error cause i cant find it in the core anywhere but im looking lol.

Btw, just noticed that none of the ICC(including the 5man instances) portals work o.o

Edit: or least in TRMs lol

thrylas
20-02-10, 08:04 PM
Btw, just noticed that none of the ICC(including the 5man instances) portals work o.o

Edit: or least in TRMs lol

I think this is a database issue as it happened when meth updated to 0.1.0 from evox therefor i believe its lies withing the DB, im looking around atm.

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 08:16 PM
yeah I think it is the database, just looked at a repack that was a database behind, and they still work fine, however just through the SQL looks like nothing is different between them.

thrylas
20-02-10, 08:25 PM
yeah I think it is the database, just looked at a repack that was a database behind, and they still work fine, however just through the SQL looks like nothing is different between them.

MMMM im just going through everything i can think of, just finished comparing all the portal gameobjects and that has nothing to do with it, its a teleport trigger and could be almost anything i guess, im not the best with this kinda stuff lol. meth could fix this in an instant i bet :P

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 08:35 PM
I'm going to test... can you tell me what the gps coords are for the teleporter that doesn't work (x y z map)

thrylas
20-02-10, 08:41 PM
I'm going to test... can you tell me what the gps coords are for the teleporter that doesn't work (x y z map)

Mainly its the icc entrance ones that arent working and i have gone over the gameobject for them and it is correctly entered with the spell id to tele to the raid map (631) dunno why its not working -

Coordss for the game object/teleporter.

ID: 202347

5779.44, 2066.59, 636.065 - map 571 (entrance)
80.476, 2211.42, 30, 3.14248 - map 631 (exit)

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 08:48 PM
Testing now.

thrylas
20-02-10, 09:18 PM
Compiling Small update

Edit - Available (http://www.mediafire.com/?jkzmqtiyiqz)

113 - Changed max speed for cmd .aspeed ect too 100
112 - Added Branding to Main Exe
111 - Fixed Vendor max limitation. - Thanks Meth

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 09:19 PM
Ok, well, I looked through my db and found a few things you were missing in your db... gonna compile a little list.

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 09:22 PM
Ok, well, I looked through my db and found a few things you were missing in your db... gonna compile a little list.

:D Yay for lists :) lol Just like a shopping list..or a hit list..I mean...Nice to know you found some errors :)

thrylas
20-02-10, 09:23 PM
:D Yay for lists :) lol Just like a shopping list..or a hit list..I mean...Nice to know you found some errors :)
yay errors? Bleh!

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 09:24 PM
yay errors? Bleh!

Yes yay errors!! Cause errors usually means we'll find a solution:D Or rather meth will:P(I feel so weird calling you(trm) meth..lol)

OFF-TOPIC EDIT: So lonely now, I'm the only one without a popular lil symbol /wrist... haha

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 09:28 PM
Methuselah or Metushélach (Hebrew (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language): מְתוּשֶׁלַח / מְתוּשָׁלַח, Modern (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language#Modern_Hebrew) Mətušélaḥ / Mətušálaḥ Tiberian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberian_vocalization) Məṯűšélaḥ / Məṯűšālaḥ ; "Man of the dart/spear", or alternatively "when he dies/died, it shall be sent/has been sent") is the oldest person whose age is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_Bible), given as 969 years. Extra-biblical tradition records that he died on the 11th of Cheshvan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshvan) of the year 1656 (Anno Mundi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_Mundi), after Creation), 7 days before the beginning of the great Flood.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methuselah#cite_note-0) According to Rashi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashi) on Gen. 7:4, The Holy One delayed the Flood specially because of the 7 days of mourning for the righteous Methuselah in his honour. Methuselah was son of Enoch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_%28ancestor_of_Noah%29) and the grandfather of Noah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah).
The name Methuselah has become a general synonym for any living creature of great age. <--- here ya go

thrylas
20-02-10, 09:31 PM
And that has what to do with what? lolz

Afk a few then mabey bed, will check back in before sleep however.

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 09:32 PM
<--- here ya go

So...basically you're saying you're a really old hebrew? lol jk.

Thanks for the definition of your name:P

EDIT: Lovely I know the first spawning location for crimson halls...now to just find out their names...

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 09:33 PM
Back on-topic: BTW, you may also want to go into Object.h and change

MAX_VISIBILITY_DISTANCE
from 333 to 5000

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 09:37 PM
Lovely...3.3.3 is on PTR...and 3.3.5 is releasing a new raid /sigh more sh*t to spawn...lol

Anyways now begins my week long research ^^ By sunday -- if not earlier -- I shall have all the placeholders spawned for crimson halls:)

EDIT: awesome, found all the mobs names just from one post woot lmao, now to simply get them spawned..which I can't do til the portals are fixed fml......

thrylas
20-02-10, 09:44 PM
Lovely...3.3.3 is on PTR...and 3.3.5 is releasing a new raid /sigh more sh*t to spawn...lol

Anyways now begins my week long research ^^ By sunday -- if not earlier -- I shall have all the placeholders spawned for crimson halls:)

EDIT: awesome, found all the mobs names just from one post woot lmao, now to simply get them spawned..which I can't do til the portals are fixed fml......

another new raid? WTF :P nice i guess but what the hell can there be after the LK! heh

@Meth I already made that edit just havent posted it yet :p

ZomgEary
20-02-10, 09:51 PM
another new raid? WTF :P nice i guess but what the hell can there be after the LK! heh

@Meth I already made that edit just havent posted it yet :p
Blue Post(From WoWhead)

Patch 3.3.5: Halion and the Ruby Sanctum Announced
The Ruby Sanctum

A powerful war party of the Black Dragonflight, led by the fearsome Twilight dragon, Halion, have launched an assault upon the Ruby Sanctum beneath Wyrmrest Temple. By destroying the sanctum, the Black Dragonflight look to crush those that would stand in the way of their master’s reemergence into Azeroth and to ultimately shatter the Wyrmrest Accord – the sacred bond that unites the dragonflights.

The battle that is to come will surely deal a crippling blow to the Red Dragonflight, however, it is up to you to stop this unprecedented offensive and defend the Ruby Sanctum. First you must face the assault of Halion's servants, Saviana Ragefire, Baltharus the Warborn, and General Zarithrian, before squaring off against Halion the Twilight Destroyer, a new and deadly force in this realm.

The Ruby Sanctum will feature 10- and 25-player content, Heroic difficulties and all-new rewards! Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to its release.

Sorry for the off topic :P delete it if you see so fit.

thrylas
20-02-10, 09:53 PM
Blue Post(From WoWhead)

Sorry for the off topic :P delete it if you see so fit.

I cant delete stuffs :P but yeah i went and read it myself.

Edit : im off to bed, I'll be back in the AM

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 10:12 PM
Here's the icecrown_fixes.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?5wrm5ynlnum), it'll fix all the portals in Icecrown.

thrylas
20-02-10, 10:17 PM
Here's the icecrown_fixes.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?5wrm5ynlnum), it'll fix all the portals in Icecrown.

Thanks meth will add that to the updates tmrw.

CthulhuFtagn
20-02-10, 10:23 PM
That will also fix some of your missing Trial of the Crusader portals.

EDIT: I've got a ton of other stuff I've done to the database for fixes, too much to list. But I'm heading off to bed... good night.

thrylas
20-02-10, 10:25 PM
That will also fix some of your missing Trial of the Crusader portals.

TOC is not my bigest concer atm considering its a,lmost 100% scripted instance and is currently at 0% but yeah thanks meth :)

Edit: Update in Testing:
Scripted first bosses of icc!

Chrisnetika
20-02-10, 10:56 PM
You forgot the website lol
team TRM :P

Hey ya'll,

Most of you guys will recognize alot of stuff in this pack as Being From TheRealMethuselah's Repack. This pack sports the same database as his final release but sporting a new core made by me.

Notice: If you dont know how to properly set up, use, or edit a mangos server and need instructions or help, this pack is not for you so please go find a more understanding repack.

Note: if you ask how to set it up or have trouble in loading this repack, delete it and get Lego's as your questions here WILL NOT be tolorated or responded to by me.

Credits For Repack:
Core: Evox - Thrylas
Database: Evox - Thrylas - TheRealMethuselah - ZOMGEary

Repack Download
Click here (http://www.mediafire.com/?uw1djydreid) to download the entire 109 Repack

UPDATES:
Update 113 (http://www.mediafire.com/?jkzmqtiyiqz)

ChangeLog:

113 - Changed max speed for cmd .aspeed ect too 100
112 - Added Branding to Main Exe
111 - Fixed Vendor max limitation. - Thanks Meth
110 - Compiled core with Scriptdev2

Known Issues: DO NOT POST About any of the following issues: We KNOW!:

ICC Portals Are Buggy ATM - will work on fixing
DK Starting Quests Still Have some Bugs
Ulduar Still has some Scripting Issues.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Install Directly to C:/
The path to the mangos exe should be:
C:/Server/Server - Thrylas/Mangos.exe

Again if you fail to be able to run this Server, Leave dont post.

FYI i suck at tutorials so you dont get one :P

thrylas
20-02-10, 11:03 PM
You forgot the website lol
team TRM :P
Nothing Team TRM about it, yes meth is helping me out, alot, but he is doing that of his own accord. the website i didnt want to put in yet cause i wanted jut a basic little pack to start with altho it is ready for the website and i assumed if you wanted it you would post it :P. link the download and i will put it on the front page as an option addition, altho the pack does not come with a compiled appache or anything else.

Chrisnetika
20-02-10, 11:03 PM
Placeholder.

Website V2Rev11
Coming Soon.

:D
Edit :
Nothing Team TRM about it, yes meth is helping me out, alot, but he is doing that of his own accord. the website i didnt want to put in yet cause i wanted jut a basic little pack to start with altho it is ready for the website and i assumed if you wanted it you would post it :P. link the download and i will put it on the front page as an option addition, altho the pack does not come with a compiled appache or anything else.
k I can handle the apache,php stuff and conpile new builds if needed.I placed a placeholder for now.

thrylas
20-02-10, 11:10 PM
Ok im going to bed for the night.

Mornings Update:

Scripted Lord Marrowgar - 80% - Blizzlike
Scripted Deathwhisper - 90% - blizzlike!
Scripted Saurfang - 75% - minor bugs - Blizzlike

ZOMG if you want to could you fix creature 38508 to be attackable and aggressive please (he's summoned durring the saurfang fight.)

Chrisnetika
20-02-10, 11:12 PM
Sounds good bro, thanks +rep

TacoNaco
20-02-10, 11:45 PM
Look's nice (Also watch the double posting guys)
Just edit your old post...

ZomgEary
21-02-10, 08:25 AM
ZOMG if you want to could you fix creature 38508 to be attackable and aggressive please (he's summoned durring the saurfang fight.)

*In an Igor voice* Yes Masta' as you wish.

EDIT: Here you go bud, makes them hostile, and aggressive(or should, attacked the hell outta my level 1 lol)

REPLACE INTO `creature_template` (`entry`, `difficulty_entry_1`, `difficulty_entry_2`, `difficulty_entry_3`, `KillCredit1`, `KillCredit2`, `modelid_A`, `modelid_A2`, `modelid_H`, `modelid_H2`, `name`, `subname`, `IconName`, `gossip_menu_id`, `minlevel`, `maxlevel`, `minhealth`, `maxhealth`, `minmana`, `maxmana`, `armor`, `faction_A`, `faction_H`, `npcflag`, `speed`, `scale`, `rank`, `mindmg`, `maxdmg`, `dmgschool`, `attackpower`, `dmg_multiplier`, `baseattacktime`, `rangeattacktime`, `unit_class`, `unit_flags`, `dynamicflags`, `family`, `trainer_type`, `trainer_spell`, `trainer_class`, `trainer_race`, `minrangedmg`, `maxrangedmg`, `rangedattackpower`, `type`, `type_flags`, `lootid`, `pickpocketloot`, `skinloot`, `resistance1`, `resistance2`, `resistance3`, `resistance4`, `resistance5`, `resistance6`, `spell1`, `spell2`, `spell3`, `spell4`, `PetSpellDataId`, `mingold`, `maxgold`, `AIName`, `MovementType`, `InhabitType`, `unk16`, `unk17`, `RacialLeader`, `questItem1`, `questItem2`, `questItem3`, `questItem4`, `questItem5`, `questItem6`, `movementId`, `RegenHealth`, `equipment_id`, `mechanic_immune_mask`, `flags_extra`, `ScriptName`) VALUES (38508, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 31107, 31163, 31164, 0, 'Blood Beast', '', '', 0, 82, 82, 90997, 100096, 0, 0, 0, 16, 16, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 64, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 3, 7.43, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 100, 1, 0, 0, 0, '');

thrylas
21-02-10, 08:26 AM
Good Morning all.

Update Available soon.

118 - Script for Deathbringer Saurfang Added
117 - Script for Lady Deathwhisper Added
116 - Script for Marrowgar Added
115 - Fix for Zone ins - Meth Again
114 - Changed Max vew distance to 5000 - Thanks Meth
Edit: Available now

Edit 2: AFK a bit breakfast ect...

slimshady
21-02-10, 09:05 AM
OOoOk!

ZomgEary
21-02-10, 09:14 AM
115 - Fix for Zone ins - Meth Again

I believe this is an answer to your question:) Though he could have worded it better :P

EDIT: Here you go Thrylas, makes them hostile, and aggressive(or should, attacked the hell outta my level 1 lol)(In case you missed it.)

REPLACE INTO `creature_template` (`entry`, `difficulty_entry_1`, `difficulty_entry_2`, `difficulty_entry_3`, `KillCredit1`, `KillCredit2`, `modelid_A`, `modelid_A2`, `modelid_H`, `modelid_H2`, `name`, `subname`, `IconName`, `gossip_menu_id`, `minlevel`, `maxlevel`, `minhealth`, `maxhealth`, `minmana`, `maxmana`, `armor`, `faction_A`, `faction_H`, `npcflag`, `speed`, `scale`, `rank`, `mindmg`, `maxdmg`, `dmgschool`, `attackpower`, `dmg_multiplier`, `baseattacktime`, `rangeattacktime`, `unit_class`, `unit_flags`, `dynamicflags`, `family`, `trainer_type`, `trainer_spell`, `trainer_class`, `trainer_race`, `minrangedmg`, `maxrangedmg`, `rangedattackpower`, `type`, `type_flags`, `lootid`, `pickpocketloot`, `skinloot`, `resistance1`, `resistance2`, `resistance3`, `resistance4`, `resistance5`, `resistance6`, `spell1`, `spell2`, `spell3`, `spell4`, `PetSpellDataId`, `mingold`, `maxgold`, `AIName`, `MovementType`, `InhabitType`, `unk16`, `unk17`, `RacialLeader`, `questItem1`, `questItem2`, `questItem3`, `questItem4`, `questItem5`, `questItem6`, `movementId`, `RegenHealth`, `equipment_id`, `mechanic_immune_mask`, `flags_extra`, `ScriptName`) VALUES (38508, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 31107, 31163, 31164, 0, 'Blood Beast', '', '', 0, 82, 82, 90997, 100096, 0, 0, 0, 16, 16, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 64, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 3, 7.43, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 100, 1, 0, 0, 0, '');

thrylas
21-02-10, 09:31 AM
is portals in icc fixed? what about dks quests?

Read the change log, if it says its fixed then it is fixed, if it doesnt it hasnt been. Dont noob my thread up[ by not reading, else you will be ignored.

CthulhuFtagn
21-02-10, 09:32 AM
And so it begins...

thrylas
21-02-10, 09:36 AM
And so it begins...
got to page 6 tho meth! woooo!

ZomgEary
21-02-10, 09:44 AM
Actually it started on page 2.

CthulhuFtagn
21-02-10, 09:51 AM
Well, I got my 3.3.3 PTR branch of evo-X up and runnin'... w00t.

EDIT: Good luck with your server thrylas, I'm off to fix the rest of my spell list one-by-one..

EDIT 2: Oooh, found the model ID for the Blazing Hyppogryph... epic!

EDIT 3: +rep x 4 to thrylas... because I can.

thrylas
21-02-10, 10:34 AM
Well, I got my 3.3.3 PTR branch of evo-X up and runnin'... w00t.

EDIT: Good luck with your server thrylas, I'm off to fix the rest of my spell list one-by-one..

EDIT 2: Oooh, found the model ID for the Blazing Hyppogryph... epic!

EDIT 3: +rep x 4 to thrylas... because I can.

Yeah sure brag why dont ya :P lolz

Im downloading the ptr patches atm and am going to work at making em aswell.

Edit: oh and if you really wanted to be nice and cool you could hook me up with your ulduar scripts cause my SD2 doesnt have em :( lolz

CthulhuFtagn
21-02-10, 10:37 AM
Yep, already got a big SQL patch for new stuff as well as some scripts made for when it goes live... that's how I roll.

http://takeheradvice.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/toilet-paper-roll.jpg

EDIT: Going to church in a few, when I get back I'll send you a patch file for the Ulduar scripts.

thrylas
21-02-10, 10:42 AM
Yep, already got a big SQL patch for new stuff as well as some scripts made for when it goes live... that's how I roll.

EDIT: Going to church in a few, when I get back I'll send you a patch file for the Ulduar scripts.

***y thanks, all i could find is one thats still im development and i dont wanna use anything that not looking good lol.

Edit: Patching the PTR now so i should have a clean install for it soon and will try striping it off later. Canceled the patching for now to lazy/tired to do it atm, going to work on finding the spell changes for 3.3.3 instead.

ellenya
21-02-10, 11:16 AM
Thrylas your server is not working with quice_1_2_47

SQL Error: Can't create/wirte to file '\Server\tmp\#sql_1a90_0.MYI (errcode: 2)

ZomgEary
21-02-10, 11:36 AM
Thrylas your server is not working with quice_1_2_47

SQL Error: Can't create/wirte to file '\Server\tmp\#sql_1a90_0.MYI (errcode: 2)

Sent you a PM.

Edit: Darkfallen NPCs make up Crimson Halls..yay lol

EDIT2: Mediafire seems to be rather slow atm(11.43AM Central)

wjcb1975
21-02-10, 12:16 PM
@Thrylas:

for info i get that same error,( SQL Error: Can't create/wirte to file '\Server\tmp\#sql_1a90_0.MYI (errcode: 2), with navicat, sqlyog, and heidi, but i can get the, navicat to open up the db's to add the updates.

thrylas
21-02-10, 12:28 PM
@Thrylas:

for info i get that same error,( SQL Error: Can't create/wirte to file '\Server\tmp\#sql_1a90_0.MYI (errcode: 2), with navicat, sqlyog, and heidi, but i can get the, navicat to open up the db's to add the updates.

Quice works perfectly with it for me and yes im using revision 47 of quice. Make sure you have it installed correctly and correctly openoing the databases.

ZomgEary
21-02-10, 12:41 PM
I made a tmp folder..within the server folder and it fixed it why I don't know..the tmp is for PHP lol

Edit: Noticed one thing the Death and Decay thing that get's spawned on Deathwhisper could have it's scale, scaled up a bit looks rather tiny lol

thrylas
21-02-10, 01:23 PM
I made a tmp folder..within the server folder and it fixed it why I don't know..the tmp is for PHP lol

Edit: Noticed one thing the Death and Decay thing that get's spawned on Deathwhisper could have it's scale, scaled up a bit looks rather tiny lol
Ya i noticed that too i will fix that at some point i imagine. just gotta figure out where its scale is defined for the spell call.

sasukenoe
21-02-10, 01:41 PM
are u gonna have 3.3.3 soon? not rushing u

exelerate
21-02-10, 01:42 PM
You will add 3.3.3 soon xD? hehe

Thanks xD;)

thrylas
21-02-10, 01:47 PM
are u gonna have 3.3.3 soon? not rushing u

Well why not let retail publish it first before you start bugging me for it?

sasukenoe
21-02-10, 01:48 PM
o i thought it already came out lol sorry:D
+rep for answering lol

thrylas
21-02-10, 01:50 PM
o i thought it already came out lol sorry:D
+rep for answering lol
It is out on the Retail public test realm and so yes i am starting to run it on a PTR of my own and will release when/if i get it working blizzlike.

sasukenoe
21-02-10, 01:52 PM
o ok thx

exelerate
21-02-10, 02:02 PM
Wait ya xD Thx

+rep+rep xD because you answer ppl xD:P keep up the work ;):D

P.S: To change the Displayid to other items does it work xD?? because i wanna make a Fun Server and need it xD you know ?

ZomgEary
21-02-10, 02:09 PM
do it run 3.3.5 yet??!?11!?

lol, this coming Thursday I'll try and have Crimson Halls placeholders spawned.

wjcb1975
21-02-10, 02:12 PM
@ZomgEary:

your suggestion of a tmp folder in the server fixed the sql error i was having when trying to open any of my db editors. ty very much

thrylas
21-02-10, 02:50 PM
@ZomgEary:

your suggestion of a tmp folder in the server fixed the sql error i was having when trying to open any of my db editors. ty very much
hrmmmm yeah that could be it as i do have temp folders in mine cause unlike my repack i have appache and the website by cris in there so yeah....

Edit : AFK a while Olympic Hockey/Other Hockey, be gone most of the evening.

Deathbringer
21-02-10, 03:01 PM
Nice Job Keep Up The Great Work
+rep

sasukenoe
21-02-10, 03:22 PM
if i have trm's repair pack before he left and i add the updates will anything happen to the characters or the accounts :confused:

thrylas
21-02-10, 04:23 PM
if i have trm's repair pack before he left and i add the updates will anything happen to the characters or the accounts :confused:

For the last time, this IS NOT Meth's repack, it does use alot of his database but is not his repack, they are compatable so if you know how to transfer characters and realms it is possible but i will not be giving tutorials on how to do so.

Edit: Afk off to goto a hockey game, just finished watching the Russia (4) - Chech (2) game, now im off to a live game, and then home to watch the last part of the Canada - USA game that canada is gonna win :P

sasukenoe
21-02-10, 04:26 PM
im not asking for a tutorial im just asking if it was possible

thrylas
21-02-10, 04:27 PM
im not asking for a tutorial im just asking if it was possible

Next time read the entire forum because this issue was discussed before.

RULES:
1) Know how to use a Repack and Set it up
2) READ THE THREAD before posting.
3) DO NOT post about issues in the "Known Bugs" section of this page
4) DO NOT post about issues that are Resolved within the Thread - take initiative and look before posting.

colvinjmathew
21-02-10, 05:23 PM
taking this to a better forum

ZomgEary
21-02-10, 05:40 PM
Canada is gonna lose by 1 or 2 goals. Or Canada will win by 1 or 2 goals. This is my off-topic prediction. But if Canada wins, then Americans will continue to not care, cause hockey isn't a sport:P lol jk jk, Best of luck to which ever team you hockey fans are going for.

Back on topic: Just so it's out there now, if not already, for those of you switching from TRM's latest release(prior to delete) to Thrylas' release, simply back up your evoxcharacters database, and your evoxlogon database, then execute them into Thrylas' repack's corresponding database, if you need help on it PM me. I will not reply any further to this particular subject in Thrylas' thread.

thrylas
21-02-10, 09:41 PM
Gayness Canada lost..... stoopid team.... bleh......

Back on topic.....

Updates may slow a bit as i may be currently working with another team to develop their server, will still work on this however.

Edit: Compiling Update 123

123 - Updated Scriptdev database for Ebonhold.
121 - Updated Ebonhold - should fix some DK Quests
120 - Updated to SD2 1587
119 - Fixed Creature spawned durring Saurfang Encounter - ZomgEary

Edit 2 Make that 125 :)

Available!

slimshady
22-02-10, 05:31 AM
toc (Trial of the crusade) doesnt work i tested all normal and heroic cant talk inside to begin the battle. frozen throne lich king in 25 man not spawned.

also can u fix .additem 7 talent point stone doesnt work. and i cant use trm sql it gives me error when itry to execute

thrylas
22-02-10, 10:52 AM
1) TRM sql will work you just fail a doing it,
2) the talent stone is not in my core anymore so it will never work, delete it
3) TOC Is being worked on, it is 100% scripted so i cant just stick the bosses in for now.
4) Lich king is spawned in 10 and 25 just not the heroic versions yet.

slimshady
22-02-10, 11:08 AM
1) im not failing doing it like you said you dont have the talent stone in enymore. so dks start with 25 talent points.
toc cant see if its scripted coz u cant just start the battle beacuse u cant talk to begin the battle.
and 2 lich king in 25 normal mode hes not spawned see yourself when u tele there he fails down .

thrylas
22-02-10, 11:11 AM
1 take gm off and approach him, he will attack, and toc you cant start because its not scripted, go learn some stuff, and or get lego's mate, im not being a nice guy on here to retards that dont know what to do and think they have what it takes to run a wow server. little hint: Piss off, dont like it, find another repack mate.

doluck
22-02-10, 12:40 PM
Lich King is missing Sitting in The Frozen Throne ..
Teleport in Icecrown Citadel is also Bug.
Mirror Image is Bug

Absoluto
22-02-10, 05:47 PM
Great job guys thank you!

thrylas
22-02-10, 05:59 PM
1 take gm off and approach him, he will attack, and toc you cant start because its not scripted, go learn some stuff, and or get lego's mate, im not being a nice guy on here to retards that dont know what to do and think they have what it takes to run a wow server. little hint: Piss off, dont like it, find another repack mate.

Yes i am aware of the telport bug in icc.

The lich king is not yet sitting because he is not yet Scripted so i cant make him sit and get up and walk down with his big speech till i get him scripted, IF i bother at all, becuase this repack is not getting the attention it deserves so i may stop posting it.

Update coming.
Available.

wjcb1975
22-02-10, 07:06 PM
@Thrylas:

Certainly hope you don't stop posting updates on your repack cause i'm using it and it runs great and my 10 grandkids and myself sure enjoy it. I think you are doing a great job on it please keep up the great work
it is appreciated on this end.

Absoluto
22-02-10, 10:56 PM
I tested. It's very, very beautiful ! congratulations! Your team are the best of the best! Thank you

ellenya
23-02-10, 02:45 AM
thrylas can you pls TOC Script :)

and quice not work

Arnamide
23-02-10, 03:54 AM
Personally, I think it is better that you start focus on removing all bugs from the different classes, instead of working with the ICC, it is useless without to play ICC with a class that not works as it should.

ellenya
23-02-10, 01:57 PM
Nice repack!

marko94
23-02-10, 05:19 PM
ok repack is good ... and can you fix the teleporter cause it doesnt teleport just set up a new home ... not fatal I can live with that, but can you PLEASE fix druid's swift flying form cause it doesnt fly 280% as it should it goes the same speed that char is runing

P.S. ppl who like blizzlike repacks like this, also like when creator of the server pays attention on basic and small stuff like to make sure that all spells are working or all items are in db,instances scripted and also quests especially starting ones and low-lvl ones,etc ... anyways thanks for "replacing" TRM we should thank you all for that cause by doing so we can see that u got some nerve taking on all kinds of noobs that are bugging ya ...

Keep up the good work ... ;)

Dimman
23-02-10, 05:28 PM
Personally, I think it is better that you start focus on removing all bugs from the different classes, instead of working with the ICC, it is useless without to play ICC with a class that not works as it should.
I agree with Arnamide :), Burn the bugs !

gnzkilla
23-02-10, 11:21 PM
Great work Thrylas! ... downloading to test now. Let me know if i can help in any way, PM me.

Diabolix
24-02-10, 12:52 AM
Hi peeps

Can anyone tell me from personal experience with this repack, how much % of quests , talents ,raids etc work ? And do you recommend downloading it , bacause i have been keeping an eye on this repack for the last week and all seems good! I would just like a overall statistic.

Thanx

kekr
24-02-10, 06:31 AM
Hi peeps

Can anyone tell me from personal experience with this repack, how much % of quests , talents ,raids etc work ? And do you recommend downloading it , bacause i have been keeping an eye on this repack for the last week and all seems good! I would just like a overall statistic.

Thanx
i think it works like 83-85% overall :)

thrylas
24-02-10, 02:11 PM
I say an accurate percentage for bugs/scripted to blizz like is at about 75-80% not everything is perfect nor will it ever be. ATM i dont have time to work on the server that much cause i just had a new baby and cant afford the time spent on it, its pricey to create this server cause i am self employed and anytime working on this is time i could be making money, and since this server has no income for me its sorta on the back burner for now.

tippythop
24-02-10, 11:49 PM
So not to be rude, but why did you create the thread? I mean you started it 3 days ago, soooo now you dont have time? Just ruined my day since I seen someone stepped forward in place of TRM. But now after 3 days you're done? Guess its back to repacks with crappy same ole bugs and icc not spawned :S I can understand the baby situation but you had her when? Like two weeks ago. So why go and start a thread knowing you had RL stuff to do then end it three days after?

Arnamide
25-02-10, 01:59 AM
So not to be rude, but why did you create the thread? I mean you started it 3 days ago, soooo now you dont have time? Just ruined my day since I seen someone stepped forward in place of TRM. But now after 3 days you're done? Guess its back to repacks with crappy same ole bugs and icc not spawned :S I can understand the baby situation but you had her when? Like two weeks ago. So why go and start a thread knowing you had RL stuff to do then end it three days after?

Agree!

Diabolix
25-02-10, 07:22 AM
This is what is happening to all the repacks , sigh!

slimshady
25-02-10, 07:24 AM
@Diabolix nah just the people are no lifers. thats why they get mad , when you make repack you ll know taht people will ask alot

slimshady
25-02-10, 10:00 AM
hey guys i notice new bug i see other peoples naked even if they are geared :p

CthulhuFtagn
25-02-10, 10:22 AM
That is because he has a new child. PLUS, he is now working on a new project with me and a few other devs on my invite only forums.

thrylas
25-02-10, 11:25 AM

Because i started it and then as meth said i started working on another repack with him which i also said earlier on, and we basically decided to say to hell with all you guys whining at us, as your post proves, we arent people to you just someone to leach skills from without giving anything back. I however am continuing work on my server when i have the time, actually i have made a ton of updates to it that i have yet to release here and after this i think im not gonna. To hell with all you leechers, you want my repack. donate for it. 20$ DONATION to [email protected] gets you a life time members ship and direct links to updates sent to your email the payment came from.

Why do i want payment, well why should i work my ass off only to have people whining at me when all they did was download a free copy of hours of my work. If you dont like it, find a crap repack to use.

FYI: for those that do wish to continuing my repack there are some great additions to ICC in the newest server update.

ellenya
25-02-10, 11:40 AM
So does that mean that there will be no more updates here? Who indeed is a damn shame because I am your very good work and yes do not think anyone can not afford to pay for what I hope I've understood correctly that because I am a German and can not so good english.

I hope it continues to make because their server does echt hammer

greet ellenya

slimshady
25-02-10, 11:49 AM
yea they want money now ha

CthulhuFtagn
25-02-10, 12:02 PM
Don't say "they", as you just lumped all of us together. But I can tell you this: Thrylas is MORE than welcome to charge for updates to the pack and he can use any and all resources from my forums for his repack, with a new child I think he deserves a little extra income.

slimshady
25-02-10, 12:07 PM
yes they , theres 1000 repacks betters and free and dont say then go talk there , i do whatever i want whenever i want because im something in real life unlike you just sitting on computer and scumming people with private server bugged repacks lol to get money thats a stupid way , everyone gonna hate ya coz of that move enyway.so guys do not pay and go to other better forums to get better ones working. and trm u dont have forum you are member of evox i can buy the whole site enytime because i got the money

CthulhuFtagn
25-02-10, 12:15 PM
Elder Repack Forums &bull; Index page (http://elderrepack.freeforums.org) <- But you'll never be a member slimshady.

It contains all of our repack updates, database fixes, patches, etc. Only devs, and smart individuals are allowed there... but like I said, you'll NEVER be a member.

EDIT: It's funny how you are butt hurt because I denied your request for my updates in PM. If there were better ones why didn't you download those instead of saying:

hey trm can i have ur updated core and db download link please i wanna try out

and

i ll give u an account and twitter and make u popular if u give me updated db and core..

lmao.

Then when I said that I didn't need popularity you said.

what a nice guy. just stop acting

agamoose
25-02-10, 12:20 PM
yes they , theres 1000 repacks betters and free and dont say then go talk there , i do whatever i want whenever i want because im something in real life unlike you just sitting on computer and scumming people with private server bugged repacks lol to get money thats a stupid way , everyone gonna hate ya coz of that move enyway.so guys do not pay and go to other better forums to get better ones working. and trm u dont have forum you are member of evox i can buy the whole site enytime because i got the money

Can i just say a huge LOL at slimshady that is all.

EDIT:

Elder Repack Forums &bull; Index page (http://elderrepack.freeforums.org) <- But you'll never be a member slim.

EDIT: It's funny how you are butt hurt because I denied your request for my updates in PM. If there were better ones why didn't you download those instead of saying:

Originally Posted by slimshady http://mmopro.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://mmopro.net/forums/3175-evox-trm-thrylas-mangos-pro-only-12.html#post17637) hey trm can i have ur updated core and db download link please i wanna try out

and

Originally Posted by slimshady http://mmopro.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://mmopro.net/forums/3175-evox-trm-thrylas-mangos-pro-only-12.html#post17637) i ll give u an account and twitter and make u popular if u give me updated db and core..

lmao.

OMG even more lol at slimshady

slimshady
25-02-10, 12:22 PM
trm fat boy ur a looser idiot go get some money *****

slimshady
25-02-10, 12:24 PM
ha you can go kill urself with ur gay repacks i dont care as i **** girls u make stupid repacks ha go get a life 31 years old fat boy nigga

Apple
25-02-10, 12:27 PM

i only got 3 alphabets for you "B A N" , thats what flamers usually get.

CthulhuFtagn
25-02-10, 12:28 PM
Thank you MysteriousSouL, and obviously I have money because I donated to these forums and to MysteriousSouL... so... bye bye. That's why one of my titles is http://mmopro.net/forums/images/ranks/donator.png

Edit: Fat and Happy.. lol but can still run 5 miles a day in the 101st Airborne Division, 2nd Battalion, 44th Air Defense Artillery Brigade in the US Army... so yeah.

http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01322/61/00/1322520016_l.jpg

SO..
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_21dff4e21a4f18ed9ba95f1eaf11a840.jpg

agamoose
25-02-10, 12:31 PM
Well i can say is WOW did you come up with those witty put downs all by yourself there slimshady. Or did you get your gangsta style, boyz in the hood, top secret ghetto pc gangsta pretend friends to help you out with those insults. I suupose next you will threaten to beat him up or kill him or something else gangsta. Being all big and hard and brave hiding behind the internet lol. Listen carefully child grow up.

EDIT: DOH !!! he got banned before he could read that lol. Oh well delete as you see fit guys.

CthulhuFtagn
25-02-10, 12:35 PM
<Chanting Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos> A'men </Chanting Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos>

EDIT: Wonder how long it'll be until slim makes another account and tries to flame again.

kekr
25-02-10, 01:35 PM
Elder Repack Forums &bull; Index page (http://elderrepack.freeforums.org) <- But you'll never be a member slimshady.

It contains all of our repack updates, database fixes, patches, etc. Only devs, and smart individuals are allowed there... but like I said, you'll NEVER be a member.

and

lmao.

i love u TRM :D

CthulhuFtagn
25-02-10, 01:41 PM
Love you too kekr.

thrylas
25-02-10, 06:26 PM
As to my response i dont give a flying fiddler fart if anyone donates to get my server updates, cause frankly i rather spend time on meth's forum where my work is appreciated. Yes i am still working on my server and yes their will be updates on here every once in a while, but the quickest way to get em is hrough donation, sorta a reg member vs gold member deal, you help me out i help you out. and as for slim saying he ****s girls so he has a life, um mate how you think i just had a baby, what i code myself one? lol. dude im hapilly married and prolly twice your RL size and pure muscle so piss off and thats all i got to say about that, cept the fact that i prolly done more girls befpre i hit 16 then you will in your whole life.

But yeah, thanks to Myst for banning the flammer, and thanks to those that defend my right to do with my work as i see fit.
And as always, love ya meth, tottally in a homo way cause apparently neither of us has been with a girl......... rofl.

Edit: and yes meth is fat! rofl jk, but he'd prolly still eat you for a mid afternoon snack, cause frankly you prolly wouldnt be very satisfying, being likely a 105 pound pipsqueek 12 year old.

tippythop
25-02-10, 10:21 PM
Now to my last post about why you created this theres no hard feelings :P I just wanted to know why create it then end it :P But oh well we have TRM's forums now which yey for one that I was invited too :P AND I HIGHLY doubt there are 1000's other repacks that are better. Any evo-x based ones are epic . But at this time evo-x is the only good one and will forever be.

Anyways I'm gonna be off for a bit then check back on TRM's forum to see if he activated my account.

Diabolix
26-02-10, 02:09 AM
Nice one at kicking slimshady!! :) I just wanna say that your rapcks will be missed , i live in RSA so i dont have dollars :( .

icefrostwow
26-02-10, 05:39 AM
mjjjhmn

kekr
26-02-10, 06:31 AM
this server crashes after 24h or so evox has that problem if it doesnt crash in 1 day then it will in 6 hours repacks with crashes aint worth to try , and you probably posted this because it crashes but u want to get paid to post a better one? okkkk

idk what are u talking about cause for me the server works perfectly and no crash after 33 hours....so i think it's your problem:)

icefrostwow
26-02-10, 06:32 AM
@kekr lier show me proof that your running this repack and i want to that doesnt crash with people inside

darkevan
26-02-10, 09:03 AM
Men, idk why people start whinning so loudly when someone creates a good server repack (like this!) and doesn't "fully" support it. I mean, it's THEIR TIME. They are working on something for free just for you! -_- Lamers and noobs will never understand this :( They are not your slaves -_- they create these repacks for the community!

Go TRM and Thrylas!! don't get annoyed by all those whinning 12 year old boys! You ROCK!

P.S: Awesome repack, btw ^^ If you need a tester for your repacks, I can help! Been around with MANGOS many years (Evo-X has the same core I think, not sure).

kekr
26-02-10, 09:11 AM
dude i play with my friends...total population is 20 ppl online so dude idk what is your problem...this repack works great......TRM and thrylas own at repack:)....;))my friends and i thank u guys for doing this great job:)

thrylas
26-02-10, 09:59 AM
@kekr lier show me proof that your running this repack and i want to that doesnt crash with people inside

Server count: 34
Server uptime : 3 days 14 hours 36 min

And that uptime is so low cause it was maint the other day so i took it down.

This Repack does not crash after 1 day And according to my math can handle approx 4000+ on it pending your bandwidth.

As for the guy from russia that doesnt have dollars, paypal accepts all cash :)

CthulhuFtagn
26-02-10, 10:06 AM
I've had 96 people on my server for 4 days 6 hours 18 minutes 22 seconds without a crash. And the "crash" was caused by a GM that decided he was gonna make a macro to morph from id 1 to 40000, so yeah, not normal behavior.

kekr
26-02-10, 10:10 AM
I've had 96 people on my server for 4 days 6 hours 18 minutes 22 seconds without a crash. And the "crash" was caused by a GM that decided he was gonna make a macro to morph from id 1 to 40000, so yeah, not normal behavior.

is your server public?...i would like to join it:)

CthulhuFtagn
26-02-10, 10:20 AM
Not anymore... my "server" & "dev" laptops motherboard fried, no more server :(

kekr
26-02-10, 11:09 AM
Not anymore... my "server" & "dev" laptops motherboard fried, no more server :(

sorry dude:(

justin12
26-02-10, 03:40 PM
@therealmethuselah how much i have to pay to be on your forums and get your latest updates? where i can pay whats the ur mail address

thrylas
26-02-10, 03:42 PM
you cant pay to get on our forums as far as i know, however many of the updates made on those forums are made to my server aswell.

justin12
26-02-10, 03:59 PM
@thrylas how much i have to pay you to get the latest updates from you?

justin12
26-02-10, 04:03 PM
@therealmethuselah but hey i can pay 100$ + to be on your forums to get updates too , because im fan of you and i appreciate your work

@thrylas i'll send you an amail when isend u the cash: )

Razzer
26-02-10, 04:48 PM
Good Day I´m from Germany and i found your Core + Db ect. very Nice :)
Sry for the bad english ....
thats long time where i speak the language

BrittleBones
26-02-10, 06:53 PM
Now to my last post about why you created this theres no hard feelings :P I just wanted to know why create it then end it...

Why I can't talk for Thrylas or TRM, there is something that people do not understand. Making a repack is very time consuming, and even more if the packager or developers provide constant updates like they used to do. I haven't seen many repacks doing that because is too time consuming, and is sad the AFAIK 2 repacks that had that flexible schedule being gone for the actions of some forum readers.

For why they do their work public: can be many reasons like they wanted to share their work, or wanted people to test it and contribute in any way to the repack with either suggestions, scripts, patches, etc, etc.

And for people that ask for classes fixes. First Blizzard keep making changes to the classes in every patch or so, so it's again very difficult for database and core developers to keep as close to bliz as they would like to. And second, even Bliz live servers have their bugs. Example in 3.3.2 live, a shaman cannot reaply Rockbitter weapon buff unless your current weapon buff wears out. But frost and fire weapon buffs reapply fine.

thrylas
26-02-10, 11:50 PM
@thrylas how much i have to pay you to get the latest updates from you?

I have added a price guide that i am happy with and is my final decision, to the first post. i will also be adding a paypal donation link there.

Arnamide
27-02-10, 05:26 AM
lol xD Taking money for something thats illegal and free for everyone, thats really stupid -_-

thrylas
27-02-10, 07:56 AM
lol xD Taking money for something thats illegal and free for everyone, thats really stupid -_-

Learn what your talking about mate, its not illegal or free for everyone, yes the mangos server is open source and anyonecan get it, but not everyone can wright the code that i have and create a near perfect database and the mysql to go with it. im charging for my work, not mangos...

So yeah if you dont like it, leave and stop *****ing and whining on my thread.

ZomgEary
27-02-10, 09:20 AM
200$ total in donations :| ZoMg

thrylas
27-02-10, 10:38 AM
what you on about eary?

marko94
27-02-10, 03:41 PM
WTF ... now I even have to pay for the updates ?

thrylas
27-02-10, 09:05 PM
no you dont have to do anything.....

syfens
28-02-10, 02:11 AM
your using an open source core writing scripts for it, and chargeing people for it. < LOL! This is almost a good joke... And people buy this?!? WoW!! I'm no rocket scientist but I can play retail for 178.88$ per year and your chargeing 100$ for lifetime... you cant be serious.... "Lifetime support" I'm placing my bets this wont last for a year. and if it does I might come here and consider geting something from you but to me this looks like a joke.

marko94
28-02-10, 05:09 AM
Making money on people to get the updates that's such a bullshit , I'll rather pay to play retail then pay for this shit , and I don't want to play retail,do I ? Otherwise I wouldn't be here anyway if I wanted to play retail and pay for it , but now I even have to pay to get your updates omfg even blizzard gives them for free and there are no bugs on retail ... go figure ...

bigboy12
28-02-10, 10:20 AM
Very disappointing indeed. Your repack was one that I usually came out here to check, now it's turned into a money-maker, which sucks. Anyway, I've started to do the fixes myself. Good luck with that.

Best wishes.

BrittleBones
28-02-10, 12:22 PM
Making money on people to get the updates that's such a bullshit , I'll rather pay to play retail then pay for this shit , and I don't want to play retail,do I ? Otherwise I wouldn't be here anyway if I wanted to play retail and pay for it , but now I even have to pay to get your updates omfg even blizzard gives them for free and there are no bugs on retail ... go figure ...

Looks like you don't read my previous post. Blizzard have made a lot of bugs during their patch releases. One that can be easily viewed on a trial account right now (v3.3.2 live) is the Shaman Rockbiter spell.

And charging for open source software is nothing new... Red Hat does it with their Enterprise version, Novell does it, and a lot of others.

The source may be free, but is completely legal even by GPL terms to charge for it.

marko94
28-02-10, 01:35 PM
it's bullshit anyway , people are here because they DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR PLAYING WOW that's what's this all about and what they find ?? another guy saying on his thread that he wants money for his repack ... thats one large BS and you know it ... if ppl wanted to pay they would buy full wotlk with acc and everything and when i say BUY I'm speaking of full acc not trial,I mean be serious who the hell plays on trial on retail it's useless,it's better to pay and get those 10 trial days attached with they payed 30 ... and don't pick on little things ... retail is almost bugless and you will never find that kind of server made here ... or anywhere

BrittleBones
28-02-10, 01:42 PM
yes, but also people don't need to use a repack directly. They can play on one of those "private" servers on the net, or use one of those free games with cash shops that are plenty of them around and with good quality.

Having a repack available is nice, but prefer a place with other people to meet, play and share; so an external server is better for me IMHO.

marko94
28-02-10, 01:55 PM
but there are also many people that like these repacks to play at home and when they see some guys charging for that it's a real bullet to their hearts, I myself play retail but I like it to run my home server and have fun as GM and it's enough for me to pay retail and now even this , now that's too much ... so people who don't play retail have only this option and now it's taken away from them

ellenya
28-02-10, 05:53 PM
That what is being tightened to the repack is indeed the last time as if someone money
would pay to have any updates to wohlen then I'd rather play
with bugs than to give you some money too full of shit!

thrylas
28-02-10, 09:34 PM
Well alot of my point is that im putting hours of work into something for you guys that dont appreciate it, however i a removing this repack and you guys can all go **** yourself i will keep my core to myself make it as blizzlike as possible, start a private server on the net and make 10x the cash from it as i would by giving you guys the updates to do the same....\

Front post is now removed, all you pussy's can **** off.

syfens
28-02-10, 09:40 PM
Good because we don't want your shit in the first place go to some other fourm where there are people dumb enough to pay for your crock of chit... Pussies? lol hmmm wow your barkin up the wrong tree there buddy... speaking of tree where is tree so he can remove your nonsense. Further more Like i said before WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO PAY YOU 100$?? When you can play retail $179.88 per year and I'm willing to bet this project wouldent last more then a year. In addition, you have the audacity to rip on us but you know nothing about this community. I did my homework when joining this did you? this is by far the the most intelligent group of staff and users vs any other form. So, if you don't like it pack your bags and gtfo

http://i50.tinypic.com/r86l8z.jpg

darkevan
08-03-10, 07:11 PM
Men... I'm pretty sure they are gay XDDD

I mean, a helluva of people make repacks and help the community. Creating a repack and then saying "Nah, you are just too stupid for helping you" sounds Nazi to me o.O
No offense but it's my opinion.

Of course, there are many ppl that don't appreciate the things you do on the net, but of course there is a lot of ppl too that rely on you and give thanks for what you are doing! That's the base of INTERNET itself!!

Btw, someone will report these guys for making money of a copyrighted franchise o.O I'm pretty sure a lawyer will teach them a new meaning of the word "Owned" XD
Again, no offense, but it could happen o.O

Have a nice day! ^_^