PDA

View Full Version : [Release] PaikProductions Blizzlike 3.3.2a Repack

PaikProductions
22-02-10, 06:17 AM
PaikProductions Presents: Blizzlike Repack

Yes, I am back and creating Blizzlike repacks again :). Oke well the first thing I would like to say is that I changed of core.
I changed from Arcemu to TrinityCorev2, the reason the reason that I did this is because TrinityCoreV2 is way more stable and more fixed then arcemu.
I loved arcemu but ye why not a more stable core right :P. This Repack Supports Patch 3.3.3a .

This repack will not contain any non blizzlike features. It will be 100% blizzlike so no teleporter or something, I will update as much as possible!
I will always test the repack first and then release it!

This Repack Includes:

* Patch 3.3.3a!!
* TrinityCore rev - 7918
* Almost Every Spell Works
* Almost Every Talent works! Aint a Lie!!
* Latest Trinity Database
* Fully working Death Knight Starting Area!!!
* All Racial spells are working!
* Working ICC and Dungeons at The Frozen Halls!
* Arena's and Battlegrounds Working!
* Tested and working correctly!
* Latest DBC files
* All Extractors that you need!
* README file for the first timers.

Login Information:
Username: admins
Password: admins

Database Login Information:
Host: 127.0.0.1
Username: root
Password: ascent

Note:

I compile the new updates and release them instead of release a whole new repack. So you don't need to redownload the whole repack again.
Don't believe it is that great? Well I should say test it now!

Released: Version 3.2!

* Updated to patch 3.3.3!
* Hunter Pet fixed
* Disappear bug <Fixed>
* Dual Talent adding will now pop up in a window.
* Fixed broken spells after patch update.
* Fixed broken quests after patch update.
* Fixed issue in actionbar with talent spells.
* Fixed Glyph of Polymorph
* Fixed missing 3 portals in VH
* Fixed Dancing Rune Blade now have proper damage
* Icecrown: Fix quest 14062 & 14142 support 'You've Really Done It This Time, Kul', both sides
* Fixed Shadowfiend now deals normal damage.
* Fixed Training dummies will not go in evade mode when you done combat.
* Fix Crash in GroupLoot and NeedBeforeGreed.
* Fix: PvP vs PvE diminishing of Hunters Mark (2m/5m)
* Some fixes to guild/arenateam event
* Azjol Nerub: Anub'arak and Krikthir script texts
* Fixed Halls of Lightning.
* Removed all creatures from ICC, HoR, FoS, PoS reason: They were on the wrong places, waiting for correct data.
* Added: Scripts for ICC, HoR, FoS, PoS,! <-- Mobs not spawned scripts are added anyway.
* Added: Script texts for ICC, HoR, FoS, PoS, CoS!
* Added: Scripts for CoS, should work properly now.
* Much more !!

Download Megaupload:

PaikProductions Blizzlike Repack V3.2! (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BGBL2330)

If maps don't work use these, thanks to Zip0!:
Maps for 3.3.3! (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSEPWR2Q)

Download Filebeam:

PaikProductions Blizzlike Repack V3.1! (http://filebeam.com/bc78301b085f5a377cac33c49ff82744) ~ Old!

Dimman
22-02-10, 02:33 PM
Thanks paik :)

Improvise
22-02-10, 06:42 PM
Sounds great gonna try it out now.

treetree
22-02-10, 09:09 PM
nice trinity,,

always nice to see your work

it is creative and imaginative

which makes it interesting

tree :)

PaikProductions
23-02-10, 01:17 AM
Wow thank you very much treetree!!!

and ofcourse you other guys :).

slimshady
23-02-10, 04:50 AM
i have a problem in ur other repack 2.4.3 coul u check it out and fix it

PaikProductions
23-02-10, 06:21 AM
I am already working on that one.

PaikProductions
27-02-10, 03:51 AM
UPDATED: V2 added with many fixes.

kekr
27-02-10, 04:12 AM
thank you:)

Improvise
27-02-10, 07:59 AM
Sweet been waiting for V2, trying it out now :D

Apple
27-02-10, 01:41 PM
nice work PaikProductions (http://mmopro.net/forums/members/paikproductions.html) +rep =]

PaikProductions
27-02-10, 03:42 PM
Thank you very much,

for the people that have seen some connection problems here is the fix:

Hey Paik i got the same problem with TrinityCore as this in v1 :( Its closing after 2 sec or less ...

Edit : Thats what i get
2010-02-21 13:44:13 TrinityCore Rev: 7398 Release Hash: 792047889488 (Win32,little-endian) (realm-daemon)
2010-02-21 13:44:13 <Ctrl-C> to stop.

2010-02-21 13:44:13 Using configuration file TrinityRealm.conf.
2010-02-21 13:44:13 ERROR: Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Access denied for user 'trinity'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

2010-02-21 13:44:13 ERROR: Cannot connect to database

First of all it is a little bit strange that you have TrinityCore rev: 7398 while it is 7441. Ooh and you can simply fix it in your config files. TrinityCore.conf just change the trinity with this in your TrinityCore.conf
LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;realmd"
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;world"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;characters"

Also change this in your TrinityRealm:

Please be noticed that there are two TrinityCore configs and two TrinityRealm configs, I will delete in V3, DO NOT USE TRINITYCORE.conf use TrinityCore. So if the .conf is in the name DO NOT USE!

chelo2009
27-02-10, 08:07 PM
Thank you very much กก :)

Ghidorah
01-03-10, 10:02 AM
Paik can you add your database in the repack too?Cuz i need the templates for ICC

pierito
02-03-10, 02:58 AM
+ rep good work

PaikProductions
04-03-10, 02:11 PM
Thanks pierito.

Avidgamer
04-03-10, 04:01 PM
Nice release mate, looks nice as always :)

wowzero
04-03-10, 08:05 PM
Hello, PaikProductions, I always used mangoes eh, I have two queries, the first is that if you can get some guidance on how to configure the server, and directory and others, the second is that if it is compatible with the version of mangoes I have in this time, the data include: Vesion 3.3.2 11403 , ScriptDev2 1596 and Acid 34 for 3.3.2, I wonder if I can help. db lately because I got to the mangoes are very unstable and fall often. thanks beforehand. Sorry about my English is that I am using the google translator, only speak Spanish: (

Sniper89
08-03-10, 08:23 AM
Very good job man! I have only one problem ;/ when i go nearly warp in Acherus Fortress that warp doesn`t work ;/ no teleport me in first floor, but when i completed any quests (4 or 5) thats work :p, oh You wrote that is blizzlike, but Death Knight create level is set on 0, and start player level is set on 80 :p, but Your repack is very good, i take website from other repack and work perfect! THANX MAN!!!:rolleyes:

Sniper89
08-03-10, 08:29 AM
Ou and last question, i cant create vmaps ;/, makevmaps_SIMPLE.bat create folder buildings, and download any data, that is ok, but when program try run vmapextract_v2, show me crash error and makevmaps_SIMPLE will shutdown ;/, my question How can I create vmaps?

Sniper89
08-03-10, 10:28 AM
I have fix for that, file splitConfig.txt is missing, create new text document and paste into

# list of map names

509 #AhnQiraj
469 #BlackwingLair
189 #MonasteryInstances
030 #PVPZone01
037 #PVPZone02
033 #Shadowfang
533 #Stratholme Raid
209 #TanarisInstance
309 #Zul'gurub
560 #HillsbradPast
534 #HyjalPast
532 #Karazahn
543 #HellfireRampart
568 #ZulAman
564 #BlackTemple

Save as splitConfig.txt and paste into vmap folder where You have makevmaps_SIMPLE.bat etc. Now create will finish complete :)

PaikProductions
09-03-10, 11:43 AM
Oke thanks for the information the next vmap extract will have an optimized vmaps extraction

diebycore
11-03-10, 02:02 PM
I'll give a try to this repack and i will send feedback asap. I tried already the trinity core 2 and indeed is the best emulation core i ever put my hands on...the problem is that i can't figure out how to make a custom vendor working without involving programing knowledge or scripting. Tried the wow-v, which i think is the best user friendly, and it doesn't work - although i use a Mang DB.

claudioemr
11-03-10, 11:00 PM
thanks for files

testing

Avidgamer
12-03-10, 06:16 AM
Nice release PaikProductions, +rep if I can.

Sniper89
15-03-10, 08:25 AM
I can Create very simply website where You can create accounts with Rospora code, and where You can see Your server status. When I finished, then upload to any server and share link.

Sniper89
16-03-10, 01:21 AM
Here is link to download AcWeb, all files from archive paste into Server\htdocs folder, hen You launch website, then You must configure Your roSPORA, stats to the roSPORA:
login: admin
pass: admin

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download web.rar (http://www.4shared.com/file/241909181/3c354333/web.html)

Sniper89
16-03-10, 06:36 AM
Paik can You create any vendors with special weapons and add them in GM Island? I had downloaded any databeses with web but they didn`t work ;/

Dimman
16-03-10, 06:40 AM
Paik can You create any vendors with special weapons and add them in GM Island? I had downloaded any databeses with web but they didn`t work ;/

Why don't you do it your self

Mob/NPC Creator | WoW-V.com (http://wow-v.com/create.php?tool=mob)
Vendor Creator | WoW-V.com (http://wow-v.com/create.php?tool=vendor)

Sniper89
17-03-10, 02:02 AM
THANKS MAN! I didn`t know that site, now I can do it ;p

Dimman
17-03-10, 12:24 PM
THANKS MAN! I didn`t know that site, now I can do it ;p

No problem :)

PaikProductions
17-03-10, 01:31 PM
Version 3 released:

Updates:

Procedures added to Database
Cleaned up aura fixup from UP24 with proper commenting and removed wrong auras (coming from who knows how many years ago)
A lot of new WDB data from users parsed by Malcrom
A lot of new stats updates
Halls of Reflection, Forge of Souls, IceCrown Citadel and Pit of Saron spawns
Ulduar 25men normal loots
Obsidian Sanctum 25men loots
Onyxia's Lair 10men Normal loots
Onyxia's Lair 25men Normal loots
Trial of the Champion Normal loots
Trial of the Champion Heroic loots
Lunar Festivals spawns, auras and gossip menus
Other new gossip menu data
All Tier 10 and PvP Arena vendors (thank you Mikebeck and unclechopchop!)
Some mineral veins pools (thank you manuel!)
Some faction (creature/gameobject), baseattacktime updates. (thank you manuel,Magnarion, Mikebeck)
Misc quest relations for 3.3
Equip_templates long lost since TDB 0.0.2 for 2.4.3 Core (thank you Xanadu!)
More RewXpId updates based on wowhead until new templates can be found
Few templates from UDB 388 (thank you UDB Team!)
Many fixes from contributors in Accepted Fixes section (thank you to all our contributors!)
DB fixes from Core Devs which were posted in Core related DB content section
ACID 3.0.3 (thank you X-Savior!)

Other fixes:

High amount of core fixes!
Around 20 class spells fixed!
Vmap extracor, vmap_assembler errors fixed!
Update Halls of Stone
Fixed Drain Soul and Shadowburn Soul Shard on target death.
fix Feral Spirit's healing
Fix guild bank money log display.
Small tweaks to Utgarde keep bosses
Fix Master's call.
Fix crash in boss_svala script + some cleanup.
Allow Battlegrounds and arenas to be disabled by DB.
wtlk arenas disabled by default.

- Player will continue to see all bgs using UI, but won't be able to join
disabled bg's
- Gossip menu not shown for disabled Bgs/arenas
- Id 6 disabled = all arenas disabled.
- Only id 6 arena enabled = Gossip shown but unable to join any arena
Move vehicle accesories to DB.
Fix achievement title check at startup.
ix Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings.
Fixed some more totems!
Improved vmap_assembler!
Improvements in boss_four_horsemen script.
Fix quest reward money showing up as experience reward in quest reward offering
Small update to the group/party system.
Rename 'Hostil' to 'Hostile'
Fix enchant items in trade window.
Fix weapon enchants procing in feral forms.
Fix mana set to 0 when mob dies.
Fix crash in Prince Taldaram script.
Improved Party/Raid system!

And much more!

More to come very soon for Version 3.1:

ICC Scripted
Forge of Souls Scripted
Pit of Saron Scripted
Halls of Reflection Scripted!

Download Link updated in first post!

nocommentte
17-03-10, 01:39 PM
i just wait v 3.1 dude you are doing a great job

PaikProductions
17-03-10, 02:06 PM
Oke thanks you.

Sniper89
18-03-10, 08:16 AM
Nice work Paik! IceCrown respawn very good!

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 10:18 PM
Awsome Job Keep it up +Rep to ya

On ure exp whats u think it better mangos,Trinity,or arcemu?
My self i think mangos ive used arcemu but never tried trinity till i try this one hope the commands are kinda same liek mangos

wowzero
19-03-10, 11:40 AM
Is very exelent !!! congratulation.

ZomgEary
21-03-10, 08:44 AM
Looks nice bud, welcome back as well.

huliduli
22-03-10, 07:25 AM
Awesome repack man!

kekr
22-03-10, 09:33 AM
nice repack dude...ty:)

PaikProductions
23-03-10, 12:57 PM
"Version 3.1 Released:

ACID Full Release 3.0.4 and 2.0.4 " A Noble Crusade "

Some of the New Changes Included in ACID 3.0.4 and 2.0.4 Releases: (This Release Features ACID 3.0.3/2.0.3 + Following Updates And Additions)

* Some Eye-Candy Improvements Implemented in Shattrath City - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Azuremyst Isle Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Hillsbrad Foothills Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Caverns of Time: The Culling of Stratholme Bosses and Trash Mobs - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Crusaders' Coliseum: Trial of the Champion for the 5 Alliance Champions - (Scripted by X-Savior) More Of The Instance Will Be Scripted in a Future Release
* Rough Scripts for Icecrown Citadel: The Forge of Souls Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by Nonid and X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Tempest Keep: The Arcatraz for Some Missing Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by Microbius)
* Rough Scripts for Ghostlands Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Eversong Woods Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Some Rough Scripting for Netherstorm - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Some Rough Scripting for Borean Tundra - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Some Script Improvements for Blasted Lands with Official Data - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 11730 "Master and Servant" - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 11876 "Help Those That Cannot Help Themselves" - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 12107 and 12110 "End of the Line" - (Scripted by Sephiroth1983)
* Added Support for Quest: 12150 "Reclusive Runemaster" - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 12172 and 12173 "Attunement to Dalaran" - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 12184 and 12202 "Cultivating an Image" - (Original Scripts by Trinity and Re-Scripted and Improved by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 12592 "The Great Hunter's Challenge" - (Original Scripts by Trinity)
* Added Support for Quest: 12906 and 13422 "Discipline" and "Maintaining the Discipline" - (Scripted by ZPS)
* Added Support for Quest: 13161 "Rider of the Unholy" - (Original Scripts by Trinity) Temporary Fix Until More Research Can Be Done Regarding The NPC's Involved
* Added Support for Quest: 13162 "Rider of Frost" - (Original Scripts by Trinity) Temporary Fix Until More Research Can Be Done Regarding The NPC's Involved
* Added Support for Quest: 13163 "Rider of Blood" - (Original Scripts by Trinity) Temporary Fix Until More Research Can Be Done Regarding The NPC's Involved
* FINALLY fixed Balos Jacken - Quest: 1286 "The Deserters" now works properly - (Re-Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Minor Text Update for 2 NPC's in Eversong Woods - (Scripted by Insanity Peppers)
* Added Scripts for The Leaders of Jin'Alai in Zul'Drak - (Original Scripts by Grandres)
* Added Rough Scripts for Prophet of Akali and Har'koa (Convocation at Zol'Heb) - (Original Scripts by ca699546) - REQUIRE FEEDBACK FOR FUTURE FIXES AND OPTIMIZATION
* Removed Scripts for Quest: 55 "Morbent Fel" as NPC Template Change is now properly handled from SD2 from Dummy Spell Effects - (Thanks NoFantasy)
* Added Scripts for Fiendish Imp in Karazhan (Removed from SD2) - (Thanks NoFantasy)
* Many Quest Scripts we added and then later removed as Dummy Spells were properly implemented in SD2 and Mangos. (Very Special Thanks to NoFantasy)
* General Coding Cleanups/Organizing
* Added NPC Place Holders and NPC Script Name Tags For MANY Zones
* (We just went from 4310 creatures in ACID 3.0.3 to 4601 in this release!).
* (We just went from 16611 Total Scripts in ACID 3.0.3 to 17967 in this release).

Core Fixes:
* Nexus, Anomalus: Summons rifts only once. Blizzlike 3.3.2 update
* Hall of Lightning: Fix Encounter state saving to db. Thanks Aokromes, Baraka & Spawn
* Ahn'Kahet: Code cleansing
* Fixed long forgotten gamebuild default value (thx Aokromes). Also fixed typo in script full file (thx ogeraisi).
* Gundrak: Fix for Eck the Ferocious spawning
* Violet Hold: Exploit fix. Now bosses reset if they're hitted when their door is closed
* Fix Crash in XT-002 (Gravity Bomb proc). Fixes issue #734 . *
* Fix compilation warning. *
* Fix typo in Freya soundid. *
* Add script VoA/Koralon and Toravon. Thanks WarHead.
* Fix mounts in Arena's/BGs
* Naxxramas, Noth the Plaguebringer: Adjust timers, by scarymovie87
* The Obsidiam Sanctum: Several updates, by Ouden. Portal event, Flame Tsunami, Twilight Eggs, Twilights Fissure, Achievements in Hard Mode
* Halls of Stone: Implement achievement Brann's Spankin' New
* Azjol Nerub, Anub'Arak: Despawn adds on wipes
* Gundrak, Slad'Ran: Despawn adds on wipe
* Fix arena point calculation. If the configured arena season is >= 5, teams below
1500 rating should get a fixed amount of points, equal to the amount of points a
person with 1500 rating would get.
* Halls of Stone: Allow to loot Brann's chest when encounter ends (without waiting all the event). Blizzlike change.

GENERAL FIXES:
* Fixed the weapon/defence skill.
* Fixed profession skill
* Fixed a major amount of errors
* Fixed all errors in TrinityCore.exe
* Fixed ACID Scripts
* Fixed Title Save
* ADDED ACID 3.0.4 Scripts
* VOA 10/25 Spawned and Scripted!.

Apple
23-03-10, 07:26 PM
"Version 3.1 Released:

ACID Full Release 3.0.4 and 2.0.4 " A Noble Crusade "

Some of the New Changes Included in ACID 3.0.4 and 2.0.4 Releases: (This Release Features ACID 3.0.3/2.0.3 + Following Updates And Additions)

* Some Eye-Candy Improvements Implemented in Shattrath City - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Azuremyst Isle Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Hillsbrad Foothills Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Caverns of Time: The Culling of Stratholme Bosses and Trash Mobs - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Crusaders' Coliseum: Trial of the Champion for the 5 Alliance Champions - (Scripted by X-Savior) More Of The Instance Will Be Scripted in a Future Release
* Rough Scripts for Icecrown Citadel: The Forge of Souls Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by Nonid and X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Tempest Keep: The Arcatraz for Some Missing Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by Microbius)
* Rough Scripts for Ghostlands Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Rough Scripts for Eversong Woods Trash Mobs added - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Some Rough Scripting for Netherstorm - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Some Rough Scripting for Borean Tundra - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Some Script Improvements for Blasted Lands with Official Data - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 11730 "Master and Servant" - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 11876 "Help Those That Cannot Help Themselves" - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 12107 and 12110 "End of the Line" - (Scripted by Sephiroth1983)
* Added Support for Quest: 12150 "Reclusive Runemaster" - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 12172 and 12173 "Attunement to Dalaran" - (Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 12184 and 12202 "Cultivating an Image" - (Original Scripts by Trinity and Re-Scripted and Improved by X-Savior)
* Added Support for Quest: 12592 "The Great Hunter's Challenge" - (Original Scripts by Trinity)
* Added Support for Quest: 12906 and 13422 "Discipline" and "Maintaining the Discipline" - (Scripted by ZPS)
* Added Support for Quest: 13161 "Rider of the Unholy" - (Original Scripts by Trinity) Temporary Fix Until More Research Can Be Done Regarding The NPC's Involved
* Added Support for Quest: 13162 "Rider of Frost" - (Original Scripts by Trinity) Temporary Fix Until More Research Can Be Done Regarding The NPC's Involved
* Added Support for Quest: 13163 "Rider of Blood" - (Original Scripts by Trinity) Temporary Fix Until More Research Can Be Done Regarding The NPC's Involved
* FINALLY fixed Balos Jacken - Quest: 1286 "The Deserters" now works properly - (Re-Scripted by X-Savior)
* Added Minor Text Update for 2 NPC's in Eversong Woods - (Scripted by Insanity Peppers)
* Added Scripts for The Leaders of Jin'Alai in Zul'Drak - (Original Scripts by Grandres)
* Added Rough Scripts for Prophet of Akali and Har'koa (Convocation at Zol'Heb) - (Original Scripts by ca699546) - REQUIRE FEEDBACK FOR FUTURE FIXES AND OPTIMIZATION
* Removed Scripts for Quest: 55 "Morbent Fel" as NPC Template Change is now properly handled from SD2 from Dummy Spell Effects - (Thanks NoFantasy)
* Added Scripts for Fiendish Imp in Karazhan (Removed from SD2) - (Thanks NoFantasy)
* Many Quest Scripts we added and then later removed as Dummy Spells were properly implemented in SD2 and Mangos. (Very Special Thanks to NoFantasy)
* General Coding Cleanups/Organizing
* Added NPC Place Holders and NPC Script Name Tags For MANY Zones
* (We just went from 4310 creatures in ACID 3.0.3 to 4601 in this release!).
* (We just went from 16611 Total Scripts in ACID 3.0.3 to 17967 in this release).

Core Fixes:
* Nexus, Anomalus: Summons rifts only once. Blizzlike 3.3.2 update
* Hall of Lightning: Fix Encounter state saving to db. Thanks Aokromes, Baraka & Spawn
* Ahn'Kahet: Code cleansing
* Fixed long forgotten gamebuild default value (thx Aokromes). Also fixed typo in script full file (thx ogeraisi).
* Gundrak: Fix for Eck the Ferocious spawning
* Violet Hold: Exploit fix. Now bosses reset if they're hitted when their door is closed
* Fix Crash in XT-002 (Gravity Bomb proc). Fixes issue #734 . *
* Fix compilation warning. *
* Fix typo in Freya soundid. *
* Add script VoA/Koralon and Toravon. Thanks WarHead.
* Fix mounts in Arena's/BGs
* Naxxramas, Noth the Plaguebringer: Adjust timers, by scarymovie87
* The Obsidiam Sanctum: Several updates, by Ouden. Portal event, Flame Tsunami, Twilight Eggs, Twilights Fissure, Achievements in Hard Mode
* Halls of Stone: Implement achievement Brann's Spankin' New
* Azjol Nerub, Anub'Arak: Despawn adds on wipes
* Gundrak, Slad'Ran: Despawn adds on wipe
* Fix arena point calculation. If the configured arena season is >= 5, teams below
1500 rating should get a fixed amount of points, equal to the amount of points a
person with 1500 rating would get.
* Halls of Stone: Allow to loot Brann's chest when encounter ends (without waiting all the event). Blizzlike change.

GENERAL FIXES:
* Fixed the weapon/defence skill.
* Fixed profession skill
* Fixed a major amount of errors
* Fixed all errors in TrinityCore.exe
* Fixed ACID Scripts
* Fixed Title Save
* ADDED ACID 3.0.4 Scripts
* VOA 10/25 Spawned and Scripted!.

nice one , keep it up +ReP

PaikProductions
24-03-10, 05:56 AM
Thank you very mcuh MysteriousSouL :).

mozzer
24-03-10, 07:15 AM
hi,

i will try this repack tonight, looks good :)

is it possible to get a DK through their starting zone? (alot of repacks claim this but dont deliver), something that has frustrated me about other repacks (even though i under the heavy scripting is troublesome)

PaikProductions
24-03-10, 10:08 AM
It should be working, I have tested it and passed the DK zone. The last DK quests is working but a newer and ofcourse better version is coming your way soon.

mozzer
24-03-10, 01:11 PM
sounds good :)

will you be doing cumulative updates, dont want to make lots of characters and only have the db scrubbed when i update to your latest version?

PaikProductions
24-03-10, 02:44 PM
I will now update the world DB and core only. and Will post needed fixes for characters DB, but they will not harm your accounts/characters

Sniper89
25-03-10, 01:22 AM
Thanks Paik! You have the best repack on this forum!

Sniper89
26-03-10, 01:23 AM
I found one problem with quest Battle for Light's Hope Chapel, when I follow with NPC to the place where should spawn mobs, they didn`t spawn, and quest stay.

asd1234c
26-03-10, 08:56 AM
BUG Monster hidden !!! and important mob quest
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1382/wowscrnshot032410194153.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5318/wowscrnshot032410194231.jpg

How to fix this BUG

PaikProductions
26-03-10, 11:19 AM
Your Quest line is ruined, you need to create a level 55 and do it. Then it will work, because you have quests that you only can do when you completed the quest before.

asd1234c
26-03-10, 12:23 PM
PaikProductions
I know the quest work
but I show you that mean creature hidden .

How to fix it ? because it hidden all creature sometime

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2017/wowscrnshot032710013517.jpg

gpdouglas
27-03-10, 03:34 AM
Thanks for putting this up! Eagerly awaiting a 3.3.3 update now :P +rep

PaikProductions
29-03-10, 11:44 AM
/Leech, this is only this update and I am not seeing you doing any shit ****ing retard.
Go **** yourself and go work on your own ****ing repack.

That the creatures are hidden is because there is a small issue.
ICC dungeons are working. ICC Raid they are friendly because we don't got the sniff for faction id. <-> Working mean that you can enter noob. if it is fully working I would have said that.

Just be freaking patient and you overwrite it dumbass. It is always better to make a server from scratch so please create your own shit and get out.

Sorry moderators for the language but I can't handle those retards that cry about someone else repack. They should create there own FULLY working repack I bet that will never happen!

Cocain
29-03-10, 12:06 PM
Good job Paik. Cleaned this thread of useless shit. & Also check the Mmopro repack, Paiki. ;)

You know me, Auxilium.

PaikProductions
29-03-10, 02:42 PM
Auxilium!!! thanks!

Sniper89
31-03-10, 07:27 AM
Paik I have question, do You work at next update that repack? Becouse You do it nice work, small bugs but players can play without bigger problems :)

PaikProductions
31-03-10, 07:41 AM
Ye I am updating, the dissapearing bug + all minor bugs.

Dimman
31-03-10, 08:11 AM
gg paik. +rep

need to spread ;/ :S

Cocain
31-03-10, 09:03 AM
I keep liking this, and you keep updating it.

Good combination. :3

Icedguitar
31-03-10, 07:31 PM
I downloaded it and so far it looks great but when I went to start up the core it opened the window for a second then shutdown. I was wondering why this is happening and how would I go about fixing this. Thank you to any response I get and again great repack.

Cocain
01-04-10, 01:56 AM
Do you have NetFramework 3.5 installed?

Icedguitar
01-04-10, 02:00 PM
Yeah I've got all the tools required to run it and there isn't any reason why it shouldn't run since I've run other cores just fine on it before.

PaikProductions
01-04-10, 02:00 PM
Did you run all the extractors?

Icedguitar
02-04-10, 08:05 PM
Yeah that was it; I'm used to ArcEmu cores and they don't require thos files to run so thank you. Overall great repack, the Icecrown Citadel is a little sketchy but still it's one of the best repacks I've used.

PaikProductions
03-04-10, 06:31 AM
Oke, thanks for the feedback. Icecrown Citedal is still in progress.

agamoose
14-04-10, 07:52 AM
Nice repack +rep

PaikProductions
15-04-10, 04:01 PM
Thanks,

Changelog Version 3.2! UPDATE:

* Updated to patch 3.3.3!
* Hunter Pet fixed
* Disappear bug <Fixed>
* Dual Talent adding will now pop up in a window.
* Fixed broken spells after patch update.
* Fixed broken quests after patch update.
* Fixed issue in actionbar with talent spells.
* Fixed Glyph of Polymorph
* Fixed missing 3 portals in VH
* Fixed Dancing Rune Blade now have proper damage
* Icecrown: Fix quest 14062 & 14142 support 'You've Really Done It This Time, Kul', both sides
* Fixed Shadowfiend now deals normal damage.
* Fixed Training dummies will not go in evade mode when you done combat.
* Fix Crash in GroupLoot and NeedBeforeGreed.
* Fix: PvP vs PvE diminishing of Hunters Mark (2m/5m)
* Some fixes to guild/arenateam event
* Azjol Nerub: Anub'arak and Krikthir script texts
* Fixed Halls of Lightning.
* Removed all creatures from ICC, HoR, FoS, PoS reason: They were on the wrong places, waiting for correct data.
* Added: Scripts for ICC, HoR, FoS, PoS,! <-- Mobs not spawned scripts are added anyway.
* Added: Script texts for ICC, HoR, FoS, PoS, CoS!
* Added: Scripts for CoS, should work properly now.
* Much more !!

Sniper89
19-04-10, 01:10 AM
Nice work Paik, I`m downloading and will test.

aoro
01-05-10, 02:13 AM
kewls

infame
01-05-10, 11:24 AM
Very nice repack ,

It support now 3.3.3a ?
I use trinitycore.txt for changing rates , skills etc... ?
This is kinda new, used to that everyone of them is seperated from each other .

naomai
02-05-10, 12:13 PM
Sorry for being such a nub, but im new to trinity (as i have always used arcemu before) and i was just wondering in what order do we do the vmap things? I see 4 applications, and i first ran the vmap-extract_v2. Is this right? if so, what do i do next? Any help would be appreciated!:D

Edit: And I take it i put both buildings and vmaps into the Realm folder?

naomai
02-05-10, 01:04 PM
Thank you very much,

for the people that have seen some connection problems here is the fix:

First of all it is a little bit strange that you have TrinityCore rev: 7398 while it is 7441. Ooh and you can simply fix it in your config files. TrinityCore.conf just change the trinity with this in your TrinityCore.conf
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;world"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;characters"

Also change this in your TrinityRealm:

Please be noticed that there are two TrinityCore configs and two TrinityRealm configs, I will delete in V3, DO NOT USE TRINITYCORE.conf use TrinityCore. So if the .conf is in the name DO NOT USE!

Well, i followed this explanation, and it turned out that everything was already changed. So why wont the TrinityCore open?

polokiaas
02-05-10, 01:12 PM
nice dde
+rep i love Blitzzlike i try to make a Blitzzlike server and thx soo much for your awesome repack
Blitzzlike FTW

polokiaas
02-05-10, 01:32 PM
wtf for the frist time when i opend trinity core it worked now i opend it again and it dosen't work it close HELP!!!

gennatr12
05-05-10, 06:59 AM
Looks amazing, gonna try it now.

Sniper89
05-05-10, 08:25 AM
Looks amazing, gonna try it now.
It's amazing, no looks ;p, Paik has done great job! Small problems with maps but now my server run without bigger errors.

gennatr12
05-05-10, 06:56 PM
I know this isn't where I should be posting this but...Need help setting up PaikProductions Blizzlike 3.3.3a Repack. When I go to run the TrinityCore, it opens but immediately closes. I am sort of a noob at private servers, but I'm able to get a Mangos repack started. I ran the extractors, downloaded maps.rar and even buildings.rar just in case that was the problem. Really would appreciate any help you give. Thank you if you take the time to read this and help. I do have a help thread under the General forums.

gennatr12
06-05-10, 05:35 PM
So ICC is scripted but not yet spawned, but will soon be right?

Shinfrotch
07-05-10, 07:15 PM
Awesome repack you have Paik, one problem I've noticed with a lot of the Trinity Core stuff is when you make a warlock and summon a pet, they don't follow you, attack, or any of that sort. Is there any way you can fix that bug? Thanks!

destroyer8126
02-07-10, 05:28 PM
Wait, so is this patch 3.2 or 3.3.3? Thanks.

Onlykl
04-07-10, 04:40 AM
Its 3.3.3a ;)

Persisting
20-07-11, 06:59 PM
Thanks for sharing