PDA

View Full Version : Worgen pet for private server

Noblebeastx
23-02-10, 06:09 PM
Heres a nice question witch if u played retail back in july of 2009 there was a glitch kinda for a quest in howling fjword(Wrong spelling)anyways and when u got quest u was suspoe to go kill a wolf once he got to a certain health he would turn into a worgen well hunters found a glitch where if u had teh quest and u tamed i think belive 12 secs before he trasformed he would be tamed in teh worgen state but this glitch only lasted for about 1 month and blizzard fixed it,they fixed it where the pet could not have no pet abilitys,u could not feed it.....pretty much if u did tame it before fixed it was jsut a show pet u could keep useless pretty much to hunters now but i was woundering if that fix would be in a private server say arcemu or mangos core caz i got both a mangos and arcemu core that i fool around on my arcemu i made dedicated and public but just woundering caz there patch 3.3.2 and was gonna see if it still worked i dont wanan go and look up how to tame him,....then go to howling and do like 75 quest just to get that quest then get that far go to tame him and u cant caz its fixed like retail so if anyone knows plz share also if theres a way to make him tameable that be awsome i could make him tameable long enought for me to tame since im admin-owner i wanna have some thing other hunters cant so it puts me out in teh crowd :] but anyways it be great plz reply if u know if it would be fixed on a private server core and if its able to be fixed where hes tameable again then great ill link the beast from wowhead in a sec

EDIT: http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=24277#comments link for the beast i was speaking of that was tameable at one time