PDA

View Full Version : 3.3.2 Predestined Recruiting Staff

Noblebeastx
25-02-10, 09:46 PM
3.3.2 PredestinedWow
Recruiting
Staff
Helpful/Dedicated people only

Yes We Are In Need Of Staff At This Time,I am not Gonna List Server Info Here Because This Is For Staff Recruiting If You Wanna See The Server Info Go Check Under Server Adds...We are Blizzlike Thou

In Need Of These Spots Below......

Admin:1\3
Head Admin 1\1
Gm:2\10
Web Dev:0\1
In Game Dev:0\3
Dev:0\3
Forum Mod 0\2

Forum Mod's Get To Have A In Game Account With Gm Level 3

I am also in need of a Host For Us We Are Running Off A Not old computer but not the best......This person That Can Host The Server 24/7 Will Get All Admin Powers....I Must Be Able To Get To Server Files At All Times...

IF You Think You Have What It Takes Plz Go To Are Website

PredestinedWow.ath.cx

And Fill Out A App In Are Forums......We do not Have Forusm Up And Running Yet it Is 3-20-10 We Should Have Em Running By 3-21-10

Thank You For Your Time

Links
~~~~~~~~

Homepage:Terms of Service (http://predestinedwow.ath.cx/)
Forums:Terms of Service (http://predestinedwow.ath.cx/index.php?n=forum)

bleed4
08-03-10, 02:30 PM
Name: Nathan
Iv worked on a private server for about a year now i know all the gm commands and i have my own server. i can be online for about 6 hours and around 4 days a week. I have made malls i have made my own venders, items, npc's on an SQL server so im very familiar with it.

Noblebeastx
08-03-10, 03:38 PM
Name: Nathan
Iv worked on a private server for about a year now i know all the gm commands and i have my own server. i can be online for about 6 hours and around 4 days a week. I have made malls i have made my own venders, items, npc's on an SQL server so im very familiar with it.

Accepted Go to site and make a account then email me At [email protected] with ure account info so i can upgrade it thank you for apllying

Noblebeastx
08-03-10, 03:39 PM
Void post

bleed4
08-03-10, 03:53 PM
whats the webite?

Noblebeastx
08-03-10, 06:51 PM
Void post

dread554
08-03-10, 08:42 PM
Hello my name is Dominick and i would love to come and help you out with your server. i have had many of my own servers but none got big. i am hoping to help a server get big and get popular around the world. I am willing to go on every week all the time for you and your server. it would be better for me to be a Admin because they are alowed to do more things than gms. im am learning c++ in the prosses. Contact me if you have Xfire or reply to this. thanks. XFIRE NAME : dread445 :rolleyes:

Noblebeastx
08-03-10, 09:39 PM
Accepeted go to site make a account email me at [email protected] with ure account name and ill will upgrade ure account i do need help if ure able thou on making teh custom city i got plenty of rare objects i have spawned but im looking for someone who can make custom stuff building's so we will talk in game btw we are blizzcloned so teh city is only for staff im not allowing any members to come in also will have a leveling road im worknig on incase gm's get bored with there time or staff they can make a new toon and leve lit up fast or they can just go do it old fashion way

Ekyle
09-03-10, 03:41 PM
1. What are your main characters ingame name (the character most people would recognize you)?
- Ekyle

2. How many hours do you spend on the forums every day?
- I spend about 2-3 hours per day on the forum, if I get the spot.

3. How many hours do you spend ingame every day?
- Approximately 4-6 hours

4 Have you ever played retail?
- Yes, I have. Since pre-TB (Vanilla)

5 If yes, how long and to what? Feel free to link your character from WOW Armory.
- As I mentioned before, I have played wow since pre-tbc. At retail, I have mostly played Rogue, but leveled a Death Knight when the new expansion came.
I stopped playing now because of ICC. I realized it wasnt fun with hardcore raiding anymore.

6 Do you have any old GameMaster experience?
- Yes, I have.

7 If yes, where and for how long?
Well, I had my own private server one time ago. Learned some database work and learned all the commands too. And I have been GM at some public server too at 2.4.x patch. So I'm highly experienced in GM commands. Yes, I have been GM at patch 3.3.x too. Dark - wow etc.

8th Why do you think you would be good as a GM here?
- I have good patience, and has worked as a GM before so I know what it takes. Im very kind of me and want to help as much as possible. Then I am very active too. And I have pretty good English, which is good to have.

9th Briefly describe yourself with less than 200 words.
My name is Martin Lind and is 16 years old. Living in Sweden with my family. On my free time I train a lot at the Gym. And my biggest dream is to get a good life.
With a great family ;D

Hope you enjoyed it ^^
- Ekyle

dread554
09-03-10, 07:34 PM
hey get back to me i need help geting on the server not working for sum reazon...

Noblebeastx
09-03-10, 08:40 PM
1. What are your main characters ingame name (the character most people would recognize you)?
- Ekyle

2. How many hours do you spend on the forums every day?
- I spend about 2-3 hours per day on the forum, if I get the spot.

3. How many hours do you spend ingame every day?
- Approximately 4-6 hours

4 Have you ever played retail?
- Yes, I have. Since pre-TB (Vanilla)

5 If yes, how long and to what? Feel free to link your character from WOW Armory.
- As I mentioned before, I have played wow since pre-tbc. At retail, I have mostly played Rogue, but leveled a Death Knight when the new expansion came.
I stopped playing now because of ICC. I realized it wasnt fun with hardcore raiding anymore.

6 Do you have any old GameMaster experience?
- Yes, I have.

7 If yes, where and for how long?
Well, I had my own private server one time ago. Learned some database work and learned all the commands too. And I have been GM at some public server too at 2.4.x patch. So I'm highly experienced in GM commands. Yes, I have been GM at patch 3.3.x too. Dark - wow etc.

8th Why do you think you would be good as a GM here?
- I have good patience, and has worked as a GM before so I know what it takes. Im very kind of me and want to help as much as possible. Then I am very active too. And I have pretty good English, which is good to have.

9th Briefly describe yourself with less than 200 words.
My name is Martin Lind and is 16 years old. Living in Sweden with my family. On my free time I train a lot at the Gym. And my biggest dream is to get a good life.
With a great family ;D

Hope you enjoyed it ^^
- Ekyle

Accepted for Gmlevel 2 plz make a account on the website if u need to know website look in forums under private server ad's i have a add there with a link click it make account the pm on forums and tel lem account name only and i will upgrade ure account thank you for apping

BY THE LIGHT OF ELUNE

Noblebeastx Out

Noblebeastx
09-03-10, 08:45 PM
Void Till Future of this post here thank you

StickyIcky
10-03-10, 05:55 PM
Stop posting so many advertisement threads...

If i see another for this server, i'm going to ban Predestined WoW from the Advertisement section.

Noblebeastx
10-03-10, 06:03 PM
We only got 1 advertisment thread dude this is the Staff Recruiting i only put ad info in so the peopel wanting to be staff know what we offer

Edit:Plz Read Before You come into a psot complaining thank you have a nice day

Also Dimman and Avid I need ure help if u read this get online the server we need to fix forums still thank you

StickyIcky
11-03-10, 12:29 AM
Uhm, That's cause I deleted your other 4 you had...

So stfu if YOU don't know what your talking about.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Noblebeastx
11-03-10, 12:14 PM
what other 4 i only have made 3 max man and i asked for one to be closed then i have this for staff recruiting and one for Server add's

StickyIcky
11-03-10, 01:06 PM
You have 3 in Recruiting and 2 in Server Ads.

Noblebeastx
11-03-10, 02:16 PM
ok ima go check caz far as i kno i posted max 3 and had one clased witch leaves 1 staff recruiting and one server add

Avidgamer
11-03-10, 03:46 PM
WigSplitta is right, I've seen many threads for Predestined WoW, a few recruitments and a few Ads. I'll find them and link them here.

http://mmopro.net/forums/wow-private-server-ads/3264-3-3-2-predestinedwow.html
http://mmopro.net/forums/wow-private-server-ads/3314-%7Epredestinedwow%7Eblizzclone%7E24-7-a.html

http://mmopro.net/forums/staff-recruitment/3227-3-3-2-predestined-recruiting-staff.html

Those are the ones that weren't closed, so three still there. More if Wig hadn't deleted any.

Noblebeastx
11-03-10, 04:08 PM
3.3.2 ptrfrdtimrfwow was closed i asked dimman to do it then there other 2 are the ones i have doesnt matter thou

2nd off avid u going aginst me ure a admin on my server lol rofl

StickyIcky
11-03-10, 08:06 PM
I did delete like 3.

Noblebeastx
11-03-10, 09:59 PM
New link For Are Forum's so If You Want a Spot As Staff do not pm me or post a app in this forum go to are website and teh forums will have a updated link in the 1st post

OK ILL SAY THIS ONCE WIGGA ILL MAKE 1 NEW ONE IN THE THE SERVER ADD"S U CAN CLOSE ALL OTHERS AND DELETE THEM EXCET FOR TODAYS DATE ONE THAT WAY NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THERE BEING SO MANY WHEN THERE WASNT

StickyIcky
11-03-10, 11:47 PM
Want me to undelete them and bump them?

So stfu...Stop making so many...This will be your ONLY one.

If i see any more threads for your shitty server, i'll be closing all of them I see. I'm tired of people spamming for help and spamming cuz "WE NEED PLAYERS ZOMG".

Nuff said.

Noblebeastx
12-03-10, 12:07 AM
first off ive had it with ure shity deal,my server is far from shitty it is based off retail for peopel who dont wanan pay 14.95 and i got alot of members taht play caz of taht and hate server's with instant 80.

2nd u dont even know me,so dont curse me out,ive tried to keep my cool with u and i know how many max forums i had i only had 3 and u closed em all and i want em closed i jsut opend a new one tahtys the only one i want plz dont close it and we wont have any more issues and i mnot spaming for more member' its called recruiting so plz back off

Avidgamer
12-03-10, 05:28 AM
Noble, if I was going against you I'd have said WigSplitta is 100% right, and your wrong, I'm just saying the truth.

Also, WigSplitta is a SMod, your not. You need to respect his descion. not get angry at him.

Noblebeastx
12-03-10, 09:49 AM
i know i was joking

StickyIcky
12-03-10, 11:17 AM
Now I better only see this thread and http://mmopro.net/forums/wow-private-server-ads/3393-3-3-2%7Epredestinedwow%7Eblizzcloned%7Eopen.html

The only ones for this server.

Noblebeastx
20-03-10, 08:02 PM
I Have Updated First Post This Time The Server Will Not Close And I Am Only Looking For Helpful/Dedicated staff my last staff 75% of them was barly on or never on which lead to people not wanting to be on because if they had got buged or stuck or needed help with something no one was there.this will not happen this time because all apps will be looked over by me and then i will determine if i am not to sure about u i will give u a spot as a trail gm and u will have to earn a high rank,i will not tolerate people lieing to just get a spot in staff for the powers,i only want helpful/dedicated people plz

Plz check first post

Noblebeastx
20-03-10, 08:22 PM
Bump Server news

Noblebeastx
20-03-10, 09:20 PM
This forum is no longer used for aplications u must got to are forums to submit one links are on first page<first post thank you have a nice day