PDA

View Full Version : where can buy wow account?

guy4game
05-03-10, 09:45 PM
Guy4game.com is a subsidiary of our mother company, Networking Canada Ltd. based in Canada with branches in China and the United States of America. Reliable is the motto which every employee deeply believes and behaves in our company.
All employees in Guy4game.com are online gamers. Our passion and interest in gaming enables us to take online game techniques as far as possible. Totally understanding of players’ needs and concerns ensures us always do right things of customers really care about.
Our professional team mainly consists of Sales, Service, Purchase, Products and Tech department. The cooperation of all the parts spread our effective and warm service everywhere.
Buy world of warcraft account (http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-accounts/) from Guy4game.com. Buy cheap wow account with 100% security guarantee.

Avidgamer
05-03-10, 10:18 PM
Wrong section, and I'm pretty sure I heard these were scammers somewhere... seriously, dont trust these kind of sites, you're more likely to be eaten by a shark in your living room than get a safe account from people like these (Just experiences I've had). They'll be recalled in weeks, if not days... your safer buying off someone that doesn't work for one of these kinds of companys.

I'm not saying EVERY one of these companys are scammers, but the large majority are.

StickyIcky
05-03-10, 11:00 PM
I've bought from guy4game before.

Their delivery rate for gold is kinda slow. I've never sold an account to them, but I know their gold prices are decent and their customer support is good.

Avidgamer
05-03-10, 11:32 PM
Like I said, I've not had any dealings with them, I'm just pretty sure it was on a forum they've been known to scam, but then again, their is so many companys like "game4gold" "guy4wow" and those types, I could be easily mistaken.

I'm just watching a scary movie now, and posting on the forum gives me a feeling of "Your safe, theirs no crazy lunatics running through town eating people".. but where I live it's pretty much like that

Hephaestus
07-03-10, 09:15 AM
Most of the Account Retail or Selling Websites are scams, people you aren't able to trust.
If you wanna buy a WoW Account literally go to Markeedragon.com - but beware of scammers.

StickyIcky
07-03-10, 06:43 PM
Wtf are you talking about?

Most Account Buyers that sell gold(that are trusted) are very trustable, they just rip you off.

I've been ****ed over more times at markee then i have from any gold farmer business.

chemicallion
28-08-10, 06:26 PM
i wouldn't never buy a account anyhow, a person can take it back whenever they want. why not get a buddy to level your guy like i do :-)