PDA

View Full Version : 3.3.2 official ac web ultimate repack 9.0

Noblebeastx
05-03-10, 10:59 PM
I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT IN THIS I AM JUST SHARING WITH THE MMOPRO COMMUNITY..... ALL CREDIT GOES TO JARGS FROM AC WEB

Change Log:

ArcEmu Revision 3165
WhyDB Revision 100
3.3.2 Support

Full Feature List:

Supports Patch 3.3.2
Easy to use repack, No setup required
MySQL and Apache installed within Repack
Comes with ArcEmu (Based on Ascent)
The latest database from WhyDB
Account tables separated from game database for easy organization
Control Panel for easy server startup
Map extractors for US and EU clients
Latest DBCs
Lots of LUA scripts
Anti hacking security
Config files already setup
All necessary instructions in readme
Supports latest wow patches/clients
Full WOTLK support
Normal WoW support (for you people without WOTLK)
Comes with fully customizable Joomla website
PHPBB 3 forum integrated into website
Stats Page
Account Creation Page

Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/7e7abe05dab1662bd05bb25d284689f7)

Avidgamer
05-03-10, 11:33 PM
Thanks for posting.

Noblebeastx
06-03-10, 01:29 AM
np if anyone needs help ill hep best i can even thou im used to Mangos core lol

gtboy4
06-03-10, 07:25 PM
seems like a good repack, thanks for posting it.
but could you help me with this?(image didn't show up, ill attach it)
I haven't set up a repack in awhile, and earlier today after running arcemu-world 4-5 times, i got past it, but then i had to leave and i haven't been able to run it again.
I also set it to run as admin, thought that might fix it, but it didn't

Noblebeastx
06-03-10, 09:10 PM
ok man heres the issue

Go into the Config files then go to Optinal one
Then like wherever u see star's,and word's telling u what the below stuff is delete it ill link a copy of my old arcemu i used to use and what its supsoe to look liek i remember that eror one minute plz

heres what it needs to look like

<Optional StartingLevel="1"
LevelCap="80"
GenLevelCap="80"
AllowTBC="1"
AntiMasterLootNinja="0"
AdditionalFun="0"
DKStartingTalents="0"
Unstuck="0"
UnstuckCooldown="60"
UnstuckToBind="1"
MaxProfessions="2">

<Interfaction InterfactionChat="0"
InterfactionGroup="0"
InterfactionGuild="0"
InterfactionTrade="0"
InterfactionFriends="0"
InterfactionMisc="0"
CrossOverCharacters="0">

<Color AnnTagColor = "2"
AnnGMTagColor = "1"
AnnNameColor = "4"
AnnMsgColor = "6">

<Extra Instant80="0"
PvPToken="0"
PvPTokenID="13905"
PvPKillAnnounce="0"
Portals="1"
L80etc="1"
WeddingNPC="1">

<GameMaster ListOnlyActiveGMs = "0"
HidePermissions = "0">

<CommonSchedule AutoBroadCast = "0"
BroadCastInterval = "10"
BroadCastTriggerPercentCap = "2"
BroadCastOrderMode = "0">

<ClassOptions DeathKnightPreReq = "1"
DeathKnightLimit = "1" >

<GoldSettings EnableGoldCap = "0"
StartingGold = "0"
MaximumGold = "214748">
That should solve ure issue bud

Hephaestus
07-03-10, 06:41 AM
Finally a great thread by Noblebeastx :).
Thanks for the posting, dude!

gtboy4
07-03-10, 10:26 AM
thanks, that did solve the optional issue, but now that I got past that one, I got the message "Unable to connect" when logging in... I remember having this issue with other repacks in the past, but I can't remember the fix for it. If it helps, I have a No-IP, I've already set that as my Realm's address, and that is currently what my realmlist is set to. I've also changed the admin account's user to Gtboy4, and I've changed the password aswell.

Hephaestus
07-03-10, 10:33 AM
I suggest you to use DynDNS! - I also had several issues with No-IP regarding their uptime of the hosts.
May I see your configs please? And did you remember to Portforward all the ports required?

Noblebeastx
07-03-10, 11:08 AM
i do think its his Ip adress but i had same issue back before my server was public bte not using this using my own anyways um what i had to do is open all ports and after that it worked ill link ports tah tshould be open for mangos and for arcemu

i also jsut look at uploaded photo thats something that shows when server is down or realm list is wrong did u start wow up by the luancher if so go into ure computer wow folder and start with teh retail icon or if that isnt it check ure Wtf file of realmlist

ill get u ports thou

gtboy4
09-03-10, 01:52 PM
set realmlist talesofthepresent.servegame.com
set patchlist talesofthepresent.servegame.com
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
is my Realmlist.wtf (My best friend got me addicted to Tales of the Past, and we were gonna try to make a server based on it) that is exactly the same as my No-Ip Address, I checked it repeatedly, although, I will give DynDNS a try, thanks Heph. All the required ports are forwarded from repacks I've used in the past (Unless something on my computer reset them), but I'd still enjoy the numbers so I can check those again. And the configs... Do you want the files, or me to put them in code like the realmlist?
And thanks guys, I really appreciate all the help:D

Fatbeard
10-03-10, 11:44 AM
I do not see what is "great" about this repack. AC Web have passed their best before date.

Ever heard of always using capitals of the first letter of each title? "3.3.2 Official Ac Web Ultimate Repack 9.0", we are not a kindergarden.
It is not official as people cannot be sure that this is an "offical" link.

Please improve the thread, and try to produce something yourself next time!

Noblebeastx
10-03-10, 11:55 AM
first off im not in in elmntary ure right im in 12th i just went back to scholl after droping out but anyways i know i messed up on title didnt mean to and i cant fix title u fix it then why dont u 2nd off this is the orginal one and link trust me plus u can go to ac-web.org and see this is the newest so plz dont give me any bullshit be cool i dont care id u are a mod or not man u dont gotta trash me

bmar9940
10-03-10, 02:40 PM
Cool, but where do i download it...

Awesome though, thank you...

Noblebeastx
10-03-10, 06:09 PM
Cool, but where do i download it...

Awesome though, thank you...

Link if on First page first post it says filebeam o.0

Avidgamer
12-03-10, 08:09 AM
first off im not in in elmntary ure right im in 12th i just went back to scholl after droping out but anyways i know i messed up on title didnt mean to and i cant fix title u fix it then why dont u 2nd off this is the orginal one and link trust me plus u can go to ac-web.org and see this is the newest so plz dont give me any bullshit be cool i dont care id u are a mod or not man u dont gotta trash me

In all honesty, I'm not trying to be rude, but your spelling is terrible. Looks like your a 10 year old who's learning english as his 2nd language. Although I've never seen a 'release' you've made before, at least your putting in some effort to post things that haven't been posted here before. And seriously, dont be rude to a mod, when I was a Smod here and people talked like that, you didn't want to listen to them, instead you just wanted to ban them (ofc, I couldn't unless I had a real reason) but being rude to them wont help your issue, especially as you've already been rude to Wig.

snyperseven
14-03-10, 02:11 AM
I'm trying to add custom NPCs (haven't tried to add items yet) but I'm not being allowed to apparently. I've tried all my usual tricks (reloading the tables in-game, refreshing and reloading the world server, etc.) but I cannot spawn any of my custom NPCs even though I know they're in the DB. Any suggestions? And I've tried changing the entry id's, thinking I was putting in too high of a number; all of this was to no avail. I have one more thing to try (using some of the entry id numbers that are unused in the regular DB), and then I'm just going to switch repacks, unless someone knows of a fix. If I knew what C++ changes to make I could easily just de-compile and re-compile the world server.

Nils54
18-03-10, 11:29 AM
Hey, danke dir:)

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 12:18 PM
I'm trying to add custom NPCs (haven't tried to add items yet) but I'm not being allowed to apparently. I've tried all my usual tricks (reloading the tables in-game, refreshing and reloading the world server, etc.) but I cannot spawn any of my custom NPCs even though I know they're in the DB. Any suggestions? And I've tried changing the entry id's, thinking I was putting in too high of a number; all of this was to no avail. I have one more thing to try (using some of the entry id numbers that are unused in the regular DB), and then I'm just going to switch repacks, unless someone knows of a fix. If I knew what C++ changes to make I could easily just de-compile and re-compile the world server.

Ure custom Gear,npc's and al lothers must be put into the Ascent database in ure Sql program and excuted once that is done restart the server if its a npc do this .npc spawn (Id)

Gear would be .Char add(Id)

hurn
18-03-10, 04:57 PM
nice one ty

goast32
18-03-10, 06:53 PM
Ok i am new to this stuff so its either i do not know what i am doing or this repack has a lot of problems... first off it seems that only the fist wing of ICC is included in this so you can't access any of the loot from the Blood, Plague, Crimson, Frost and Lich King. Also i went into Ulduar just to check it out and its completely messed up, the NPC and everything don't work and neither do the teleporters so you can only get to the first 4 bosses. Right now i am using GMH 1.1.1 r280 GM add-on and it seems to be working pretty good... cept it can't access all the ICC drops and also you can't even enter ICC, seems as though it doesn't exist in this repack. i dunno if there is anything else important... its always raining in Orgrimmar for some reason and Alliance attack you in Dalaran. Oh and you have to log off and on to make a lot of skills work. Thats pretty much all i have to say about this repack unless someone tells me how to fix everyone of these problems which would make this repack golden other wise i am not impressed. Odr i have an older version of a 3.3.2 official ac-web ultimate repack

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 07:33 PM
illcheck sum of these out i ue a custom made arcemu for my own server but i have this repack aready downloaded jsut no public umm ill check these now and get back to u as far as in dal when u even get clsoe to the guys sicne im ally if i go near the horde the guards will attack me i jsut do .npc factionid 35 or whatever it is but teh faction id u want is 35,then jsut gotta decompile this and fix a few things like i did so that when a opsite fraction goes into the others place they will be teloported about 10 yards i forget the exact cords ima check teh other things thou now and get back to u in a few minutes

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 07:36 PM
yup as u said u are right i cant even enter icc it seems

goast32
19-03-10, 09:29 PM
OK, i went looked around in it a bit more and it seemed as though it would work really well as a preWotLK or preBC server because it all seems to work really well in outlands and everywhere else, this includes the raids, instances and cities (including Shattrath). So obviously this repack is not completely terrible but i just feel that it is not quite ready for WotLK yet. I also noted that almost all flying creates can't fly, it seems that the script is missing for it or its corrupted i think it could be fixed easily though. another thing i noticed was that it seems to have all the content included because you can pretty much get access to every piece of loot the game has to offer but for some reason a lot of the ingame content was scripted properly enough so that it will load, becasue also ToC is missing (this includes the the raid and dungeon and most of the NPC's in the area were not loaded.) i have no idea if this info is helping i just thought i just update you guys on how it is running. i have a feeling that this repack was being put together in the middle of the ICC wings being released which took about a month so it might have been a little difficult and rushed. to add a good point it seems as though it loads the maps really well and textures and everything so it is great if you want to film your own movie in it :P

Noblebeastx
19-03-10, 10:35 PM
ya also when i used this it was missing the 3.3+ items so i got a 3.3.2 item graber witch i have posted on these forums in releases too and i jsut did muit add 50000-55000 and all items got put in i made it a little higher then highest item number to be safe but it worked

boblordofmonkeys
27-03-10, 10:14 PM
np if anyone needs help ill hep best i can even thou im used to Mangos core lol

i have set it all up i was following instructions based on v7 i have v9 it says to run control panel but i dont see one can you help.

Noblebeastx
27-03-10, 10:20 PM
in more details what tells u to run control panel

if u mean to start up server just,open up mysql,apache(Only if public),then the arcemu server and the arcemu world i cant remember exact names of those 2 been a while sicne i used arcemu if this doesnt help tell me more details

Cocain
28-03-10, 04:18 AM
Good share.

Noblebeastx
28-03-10, 09:07 AM
thxs it does have a few things wrong but ac web should be coming out with 3.3.3 in a month and a few things should be fixed hopefully

Cocain
28-03-10, 11:42 AM
I do not believe that Jargs will be releasing a Ac-Web repack 10.0 anytime soon, mate.

He's kinda lazy. :P