PDA

View Full Version : WoW Server Creating problem

sistemleon
06-03-10, 04:56 AM
hy im having problem at creating WoW server i tryed 1000 of Repacks and always same problem I ve tried on xp, Vista, Windows 7 and when i got my new computer (same problem) all ok firewall turned off antyvirus turned off all ok when i try to connect the server (start logonserver,World,Apache,Mysql)
all cool, but when i try to connect on server WoW it doesnt work i dont knowe why i know only 1 thing that i have the damn router and i have static ip 89.212.109.161 the ip that doesnt change.

Please Help me :(

Noblebeastx
06-03-10, 10:44 AM
Ok i can help u if u give me more info.
Do you like the repack ure usning if not go get elder repack from forum realses or find a arcemu core that is more userfriendly even thou i find mangos easyer.2nd off after u have ure repack i need to know are u trying to play this jsut u not public,Plsy it with a few friends maybe hamachi meaning u can have like 20 friends play with u or u trying to get it non hamachi and put it up on web where everyone in world can play after u tell me that info i can help you bud on how to congif ure files i know both arcemu and mangos jsut mangos a little better so tell me that above ad ill be able to help ya

Also basicly whts the issue ure getting

Avidgamer
06-03-10, 02:31 PM
Indeed, we need more info to be able to help.

What repack are you using?
What is the exact error (If its when you try to login, state that it says)
Are you trying to play it public?
Please post your configs here in [Quote].

sistemleon
07-03-10, 10:05 AM
ok here is the link of my repack [Best 3.2.2a Release] Sunrise Funserver Repack - ****** (http://www.******.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79422)
and jes im trying public server (it works whan i start offline 127.0.0.1) but i need public
the error says: Unable to connect. Please try again later. if the problem persists, please contact technical support at: blablabla
and im trying with dyndns or mayby u can teach me on hamachi

MattGuy03
04-04-10, 12:16 PM
Have you looked at this thread? http://mmopro.net/forums/server-guides/158-guide-public-non-hamichi-100%25-working.html I used this process to go non-hamachi and it works without problem. :)

.SalMAX™
07-04-10, 03:55 PM
Sistemleon,

Sometimes problems like this can be caused from the Router itself, I have these same problems myself because I recently found out that AT&T doesn't allow port 80 Which is used
for others to connect to your server. So if you are using AT&T then I would recommend either using Hamichi or going and buying a Dedicated Server so that others can connect.
I am sorry Sistemleon, but sometimes problems like this can't be fixed.

nimrod
08-05-10, 12:05 PM
I have the same problem with my server. All setted up , even website page + account creation that is fully working just that i don't get to make it public.Setted the ips in system32/drivers/etc/hosts and in configs and still the same problem.I checked that because i have 2 pcs with 2 different internet providers.So realm list serverwow.no-ip.biz stays at connect then unable to connect from the pc that has just client installed on it.On the pc that i have data base and server running on works doh.So basicaly anyone can explain what the heck i did wrong...pweatty please?

hax0rz
30-07-10, 06:35 AM
Did you register the dns name Nimrod at dyndns.org and point it to your IP?

Bing
30-07-10, 04:46 PM
Like .sal said, sometimes you just can't do it, do to ISP troubles or router/hardware problems. Just keep troubleshooting to figure the source of the problem! If all else fails, go with Hamachi!

Narcoleptic
29-08-10, 05:26 AM
Hi :)
I only found this one now but i have a similar problem...iīm using TrinityCore Zellcorpīs GM and Blizz Repack and after all is done (i guess) the server is ok and running , i only have it to play alone on my LAN with my friends, and i have this problem that i can only connect to the server with the computer where the server is running...all the others cannot connect...the realms show up when you enter but after you choose them nothing happens...but iīm a noob and i donīt know how things work...so can you guys help me...? i donīt know how to edit the IP so the other computers can connect (if this is possible ofc) can i play with Hamachi on the LAN too? if so how can i setup this...? please help me out guys...
Thanks

(http://mmopro.net/forums/f155/%5Btrinitycore%5D-zellcorps-gm-blizz-repack-4268/)