PDA

View Full Version : [Epic]Gold Secrets For World Of Warcraft{OVER 4 YEARS Online}

Noblebeastx
06-03-10, 11:19 PM
Gold Secrets For World Of Warcraft
{OVER 4 YEARS Online}

Yes i bought This Gold Guide Back when i played Retail and was in need of gold it costed me over 49.99 dollars for this at the time but it was worth it so i desided for all those people that dont wanna pay money for it ill share it with u this is a .PDf file you will need Adobe reader It is over i belive 300 pages of way to make easy gold it helped me alot

This version is for 3.3.2 and will be a update for it in 3.3.3 and ill update this thread with new link then

Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/a774745ba1ed599b6d04f154c3c43dd7)

Just Extract it and use it if you have the adobe reader aready if not google it and get it its free

Apple
06-03-10, 11:47 PM
nice , thanks for sharing :)

Noblebeastx
07-03-10, 12:32 AM
nice , thanks for sharing :)

Np anytime man

Hephaestus
07-03-10, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the share, Noble :).

Noblebeastx
07-03-10, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the share, Noble :).
Np anytime for the Mmmopro community

ArchTypeZeta
27-03-10, 12:31 PM
Nice...hope this helps me make some gold!!
(( im worst gold maker in WoW history :p ))

Noblebeastx
27-03-10, 12:43 PM
Good Luck Hope U make Some,Also Check Out My 1-80 Levelin add on For Alliance

k4ligul4
29-03-10, 04:07 AM
Thnx for sharing this. It's a great resource to have.
Unfortunately, I can say that almost 40% of the info that's provided is kinda old and outdated. You will see references to the wow 1.7 patch (old). Although it's time consuming to read it all, I found some gems inside this pdf.

However, this guide is written for those vanilla people back in the old days, people who were discovering the wealth some interesting mats/items from 60 lvl instances can provide.

In my opinion, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give this guide a 6. The 3.3.2 update is simply adding some stuff written by other guys or seen in media stuff that appeared on video sites and whatnot.

This is not a flaming attempt, but simply an advice for you folks who tend to lvl fast to 80 and join the raiding lines.

Cheers

Cocain
29-03-10, 11:24 AM
Good release mate.

Daiwan1
20-04-10, 03:41 AM
Thnx for sharing this. It's a great resource to have.
Unfortunately, I can say that almost 40% of the info that's provided is kinda old and outdated. You will see references to the wow 1.7 patch (old). Although it's time consuming to read it all, I found some gems inside this pdf.

However, this guide is written for those vanilla people back in the old days, people who were discovering the wealth some interesting mats/items from 60 lvl instances can provide.

In my opinion, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give this guide a 6. The 3.3.2 update is simply adding some stuff written by other guys or seen in media stuff that appeared on video sites and whatnot.

This is not a flaming attempt, but simply an advice for you folks who tend to lvl fast to 80 and join the raiding lines.

Cheers
Thanks for the info on the new things on 3.3.2 update

magus2000
27-05-10, 07:43 AM
Sweet, ty