PDA

View Full Version : PredestinedWow Members And Staff Thread

Noblebeastx
09-03-10, 06:17 PM
Ya msoul when u see this shoot me up a pm caz if u wanna clsoe it i udnerstand but i need a way to talk to my staff of my server when im not ingame and we cant get are forusm working on are server website yet so i was hopnig i could use this trhead for now to chat with them

Noblebeastx
09-03-10, 06:18 PM
Ok Avid look at the The armory files from the Mw-enchanced caz im installing the armory now then gonna try to fix the dam forums for us i think i figured it out

Edit:gonna take a quick Show and Grab a sandwitch,i see ure onlnie in game so if anyone comes online jsut tell me what im doing if u dont mind

Avidgamer
09-03-10, 06:25 PM
Okay.

Noblebeastx
09-03-10, 06:41 PM
Thank god got the admin panel to work finally so now i can set it up but i still gotta go take my show and get a bite of food i see malon is online thats his admin toon btw his main thou is zib look in guild ull see who i mean hes a admin

Edit:ok got teh panel worknig but it has noting really useful for seting up the forums's or new's i have to do it by hand in the config files but im not used to nor do i know anything about the website so i cant even udner stand this php shit so i dont know if i wanna mess with it and screw it up ima have to start recruiting a Website designer or dev i guess to fix this if i can find one

Noblebeastx
11-03-10, 06:53 PM
Ok All Staff Are Forum's Are Up And Running No Longer will u need to post here even thou no one did lol anyways Dimman go to the Server Website And Put In You Intro Make Sure U Put ure A Admin on Server And Close this trhead on here plz

StickyIcky
11-03-10, 08:06 PM
Lmao....

pathetic....

If you can't get anything to work, why bother making a server?

lawl

Noblebeastx
11-03-10, 09:52 PM
igot it to work it was my own stupidity or else i would of had are forums sooner jsut plz close this i dont know why u gotta make a big deal out of everything i psot or say man grow up plz

StickyIcky
11-03-10, 11:43 PM
I don't make a big deal...

I just laugh at your stupidity.