PDA

View Full Version : 3.3.2~PredestinedWow~Blizzcloned~Open

Noblebeastx
11-03-10, 11:17 PM
~3.3.2 PredestindWow~

Server Info:

PredestinedWow Is 100% Blizzlike,No donor Gear,No Voter Gear,No Instant 80,We Are Based Off Of Retail,Are Goal Is To Be As Close As We Can To Retail,For Those Who Are New And Never Played Retail Heres How It Goes,You Start off With No Money,Level 1,The Gear U Get On Retail To Start Off At Level 1 And Thats All,We Try Are Best To Give What Retail Gives And Not Much More

Server Rates:

Rate.Health = 1
Rate.Mana = 1
Rate.Rage.Income = 1
Rate.Rage.Loss = 1
Rate.RunicPower.Income = 1
Rate.RunicPower.Loss = 1
Rate.Focus = 1
Rate.Skill.Discovery = 1
Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 2
Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 2
Rate.Drop.Item.Uncommon = 2
Rate.Drop.Item.Rare = 2
Rate.Drop.Item.Epic = 2
Rate.Drop.Item.Legendary = 2
Rate.Drop.Item.Artifact = 2
Rate.Drop.Item.Referenced = 1
Rate.Drop.Money = 2
Rate.XP.Kill = 1
Rate.XP.Quest = 1
Rate.XP.Explore = 1
Rate.Rest.InGame = 1
Rate.Rest.Offline.InTavernOrCity = 2
Rate.Rest.Offline.InWilderness = 1
Rate.Damage.Fall = 1
Rate.Auction.Time = 1
Rate.Auction.Deposit = 1
Rate.Auction.Cut = 1
Rate.Honor = 1
Rate.Mining.Amount = 1
Rate.Mining.Next = 1
Rate.Talent = 1
Rate.Reputation.Gain = 1
Rate.Reputation.LowLevel.Kill = 1
Rate.Reputation.LowLevel.Quest = 1
Rate.InstanceResetTime = 1
SkillGain.Crafting = 1
SkillGain.Defense = 1
SkillGain.Gathering = 1
SkillGain.Weapon = 1
SkillChance.Orange = 100
SkillChance.Yellow = 75
SkillChance.Green = 25
SkillChance.Grey = 0
SkillChance.MiningSteps = 0
SkillChance.SkinningSteps = 0
DurabilityLossChance.Damage = 0.5
DurabilityLossChance.Absorb = 0.5
DurabilityLossChance.Parry = 0.05
DurabilityLossChance.Block = 0.05
Death.SicknessLevel = 81
Death.CorpseReclaimDelay.PvP = 1
Death.CorpseReclaimDelay.PvE = 1
Death.Bones.World = 1
Death.Bones.BattlegroundOrArena = 1

Intill We Get Over 100 Members I will Be Allowing Two sided faction Chat,Channel,Auction and Mail

Donation Awards:

I Did Not Wanna Allow Donating But I Can Not Afford It By My Self,So I Will Be Still Not Having Donor,voter or any kind of gear or items that will enhance these people to be higher then retail,Instead i found a way around that.

We Will Have 5 Packs Coming soon,All 5 Are Listed Below

6 Dollars~500 Gold
11 Dollars~1000 Gold
16 Dollars~1500 Gold
21 Dollars~2000 Gold
26 Dollars~2500 Gold
For Now I Will Not Allow Any High Gold Ammounts To Be Bought With Real Money,If You Donate more Then 26 Dollars You Will Only Get What You Are Entitled To And Thats It

ALL DONATIONS GO TOWARDS SERVER

Extra Server Info:

-Mangos Core
-100% Blizzlike
-1 Realm-Normal-Whisperwind(It Is A Name Of A Retail Server)
-97% Spells Work
-98% Talents Work
-Guild Vaults,Ranks Work 100%
-We Have Every Item From Retail In Are Database
-24/7 uptime(Except For Weekly Update and Fixes,Check Our Forums For More Info)
-Non Hamachi
-Friendly Staff
-Always At Least 1 Gm On To Help You(We Promise Soon There Will,Still Recruiting)
-All Heroics From Patch 3.2 and Under Works
-Nax,Ulduar,Toc,Icc Are fully Spawned,but Still Have A Few glitches
-Much Much Much More

Plz We Will not Lie to You,We Are A Private Server And All Private Servers Have Bug's/Glitches,We Work Are Best To Fix These Issues Plz Remember The Staff Is Not Getting Paid To Do Any Of This They Are Taking There Own Time To Help The Server

Links:

Homepage:Terms of Service (http://predestinedwow.ath.cx/)
Forums:Terms of Service (http://predestinedwow.ath.cx/index.php?n=forum)
Armory:Comming Soon
Info For New World Of Warcraft Players:World Atlas (http://predestinedwow.ath.cx/components/tools/maps/flashmap/)

Regards,
Noblebeastx,BeastMaster For Life BABY

StickyIcky
12-03-10, 11:17 AM
What core do you use?

Might wanna add that.

Noblebeastx
12-03-10, 12:50 PM
Arcemu

Noblebeastx
13-03-10, 04:04 PM
Delete Post Plz Mod Thxs

StickyIcky
13-03-10, 11:17 PM
Ok, now change the shit...

Cause I know for a fact ArcEmu isn't that stable and doesn't have that many bug fixes.

Noblebeastx
14-03-10, 12:38 AM
Delete Post Plz Mod

Dimman
14-03-10, 04:17 AM
Its Ac-Web Ultimate Repack .

StickyIcky
14-03-10, 11:49 AM
Lmao, seriously a repack?

Noblebeastx
14-03-10, 01:12 PM
It Is No Longer A Repack Its My Own

Noblebeastx
14-03-10, 11:02 PM
We Are Open And Running Again Sorry For All The Issues We Was Having......If You Find A Bug Plz Report It We Will Be Having Server Down Time For Now On Every Saturday At 12pm,During This Time We Will Do Updates,Bug Fixes,And Much More To Make Sure Server Is Good To Run Another Full Week Without A Crash.

Regards,
Noblebeastx,BeastMaster For Life

Noblebeastx
17-03-10, 12:58 AM
Date:3-17-10 Server Was Down All Day Due To Me Well I had A Fast Restart and as i as brining it up i fell asleep and i jsut woke up sorry like i knocked out sorry bout this

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 12:22 PM
Server is Being Converted To Mangos I am Very sorry About The Everyone Having To Remake Accounts i know it is a pain but i have finally figure the memory i was getting with my computer and fixed it i will updated first post in 10 minutes from now

Dimman
18-03-10, 01:37 PM
Post news on your webiste.

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 02:18 PM
Website isnt up yet lol thats why im posting here

After 2 days i still didnot fix the memory erro i thought i did so we are staying arcemu forget about remaking accounts there still in database

StickyIcky
18-03-10, 03:07 PM
Website isnt up yet lol thats why im posting here

After 2 days i still didnot fix the memory erro i thought i did so we are staying arcemu forget about remaking accounts there still in database

Why bother hosting a server when you can't figure out wtf to do? lmao.

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 04:08 PM
dude plz back off im not trying to fight it isnt my server i know that for a fact caz i can run mangos with teh same info on my 2010 computer and my 2008 and my 2005 will not work for sum reason it was being hosted for over a few weeks then suddenly jsut started crashing when peopel tried to lgo in they get in but once in game it would crash so thats why i went arcemu and im having no issues with that right now ,it has withstood a 5 day uptime intill i restarted for a few fixes,the issue with teh mangos.exe is within my memory has noting to do with the game or server and i thought i fixed it but i didnt so till i can get it worknig we will stay arcemu,Because my 2010 computer alienwear is for my gaming only and only has wow on it,my 2008,works but i need to reinstall vista,so for now till i feel up to reinstalling vista on my 2008 or till i can fix the memory issue with the older one we will be Arcemu end of this disscussion plz dont come up in my threads making me look bad when im not i know what i am doing i just made a mistake a wise man once said "Treat Others The Way you Want To Be Treated"

Boxxy
18-03-10, 04:17 PM
facepalm.jpg

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 04:36 PM
u talking bout my sign o.0

Caz dimman made it and my avatar MSoul did woot mei havnt even looked at my rep till now im only 6 away from a contributor anyways off topic what was i gonna say dammit i forgot ill get back to this one lol

Dimman or msoul or wigga is this to foul for the forums even thou its cute lol i wanna use it as my 2nd sign :]

Kitty gone hunting

Noblebeastx,BeastMaster For Life

or in this case Noblebeastx,KittySniper For Life

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 10:38 PM
I have Has My up and Downs With This Server i feel the Main reason are first time Was caz we didnt have the staff needed to keep this running so what i am doing is not closing this but i am gonna be recruiting new staff and i only want dedicated people,if u lie on times u say u can be on u will be striped of ure power no ends ands ifs or buts.........

Noblebeastx
20-03-10, 10:27 PM
First Page,First Forums Has Been Redone/Updated Fully all New Info On Now

Apple
25-03-10, 09:18 PM
~closed