PDA

View Full Version : Milations Full Application

Milation
14-03-10, 06:58 PM
I am going to keep this short and simple. and this format is from *******

Name: James

Looking for: Developer/Admin or Co-owner Spot

Skills: SQL,some LUA, And a little C++ nothing special

Brief Description of you: I'm a average teenager who likes to go out,chill with friends, go to parties and develop Wow Servers

Online hours: I can give at least 4-7 hours a day
Why are you a good Developer: I know my way around the database very well, I can take constructive criticism well. I will always try my best. I am easy to get along with.

Other comments: I enjoy talking on vent and i do have a mic. I am ready to work as soon as i am accepted. I have ran my own server before with 80+ people so i am very experienced. I have 2 domain names we could use if you do not have one already. I am also looking for a partner to start a server up but you must know what your doing and yeah basically im looking to start a server again or develop on one. I am also looking for a gm spot but i would only want to gm on a server with players on it already. Thanks for your time.

You can contact on msn at: [email protected] and i am online now!

Dimman
15-03-10, 04:21 AM
Approved, Good luck!

Noblebeastx
24-03-10, 10:23 AM
I am going to keep this short and simple. and this format is from *******

Name: James

Looking for: Developer/Admin or Co-owner Spot

Skills: SQL,some LUA, And a little C++ nothing special

Brief Description of you: I'm a average teenager who likes to go out,chill with friends, go to parties and develop Wow Servers

Online hours: I can give at least 4-7 hours a day
Why are you a good Developer: I know my way around the database very well, I can take constructive criticism well. I will always try my best. I am easy to get along with.

Other comments: I enjoy talking on vent and i do have a mic. I am ready to work as soon as i am accepted. I have ran my own server before with 80+ people so i am very experienced. I have 2 domain names we could use if you do not have one already. I am also looking for a partner to start a server up but you must know what your doing and yeah basically im looking to start a server again or develop on one. I am also looking for a gm spot but i would only want to gm on a server with players on it already. Thanks for your time.

You can contact on msn at: [email protected] and i am online now!

Nice but u should be a little more dedicated liek tell em ull spend 15-18 hours online caz if u really can thell love u thats how i got a job ocne at feathmoon.org caz i told em im online 18 hours or online days at a time no sleep,its called **** life and **** school lol