PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic WoW - Looking for Scripters, DB and Core developers [MaNGOS]

Zaronz
15-03-10, 11:18 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/vqqs9h.png

Cosmic WoW is a new server that is currently in development, our goal is to provide a Blizzlike Quality server to offer both PvE and PvP - we are in need of both scripters, database devs, and core devs - SQL/C++ to help develop and fix on the server.

We will focus on having the latest content available and working - we will also focusing on having all raids and dungeons scripted and working as close to the retail versions as possible. The server is not only focused on PvE we will also support all the PvP features as arena and battleground - in layman terms we are trying to make a quality server focused on blizzard's content with increased rates.

If you are interested add me on msn: [email protected]

More information:
Scripters: We need scripters to help maintain functional raids and dungeons - this will mostly take use in C++ but SQL knowledge on AI scripts is a good plus of course. This will be an important element as PvE is one of our big features along with PvP.

Core Developers: I am not asking you to make any custom core with all the most advanced features working, nor am I expecting it. However to help fix bugged spells, crash fixes - and we could of course advance if you are capable of doing so :)

Database Developers: Important as well, to make sure we have the latest and working content and of course fix what's not working as intended now - This is also highly wanted just as Core devs and scripters.

StickyIcky
15-03-10, 04:37 PM
Gief more info