PDA

View Full Version : Arcemu Aura Help

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 10:34 AM
Yes i Am using a up to date arcemu Repack for test and then i got my repack i compiled and i was looking between them and on both of the 2 hunters on both servers do not have the Beast Master working Aura's and sicne thats my class i wanna find a fix i see almost evey mangos server has it working so ima link teh spell id's below and give u info that u mgiht need to help me

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=20895
The Aura Is Learned By Talent points Which i have it filled in I Have This Aura On Me I Can See The Buff,But My Pet Does Not Have It And He Is Supose to!!

Kindred Spirits - Spell - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=56318)
I have the points filled in all 5 But i do not have the buff nor does my pet have the buff

Next Issue is That I got The Last 51 oints For The Exotic Pet And To Be Able For My Pet To have 20 talent points well i have it filled in tamed a exotic and he is only getting 14 points

Thats what i need a fix i would like a Sql fix if possible so i can excute into my database caz im not a noob but i dont know pro stuff i know most basic's excuting,creating Certain sql's,buidling,spawning,making websites and so on but i dotn know into deepth about spell fixes if some one could help me i be very graceful and+rep them for it thxs

StickyIcky
18-03-10, 10:40 PM
Learn C++...

Why is it that everyone wants everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 11:46 PM
I Dont i just want help and i thought C++ was Mangos, and lua isnt supsoed by mangos im looking for arcemu and it is suported by only lua as far as i know i thought

Dr. Fallen
19-03-10, 07:51 AM
well well :p ArcEmu is not stable as u know :p anyway im gonna take a look into core again :p if i found something ill post here

Noblebeastx
19-03-10, 08:28 AM
cool ya i jsut fixed my mangos one was having memory issues with my ram

StickyIcky
20-03-10, 01:13 PM
LUA isn't a real language... That's why mangos doesn't support it.

Everything you can do in LUA, you can do in C++ PLUS more.

So why bother learning both? when C++ is so much stronger?