PDA

View Full Version : "World Of Warcraft" Game? Or A Style of Life?

Noblebeastx
18-03-10, 06:55 PM
In My Exp I Have Lived Wow For About 4 Years Ive had my up and downs but i have never quit living it.My Anwser would have to be a style of life caz i normally spend about on avrage 18 hours a day before i found out about private server and this forums and all that,then i lived about 16 hours now that i got my own private server i might Live wow once a week for 10 hours since i am always on my private server or fixing stuff on it,and as u notice i dont say PLAY caz i leanred back when i was doing karate....my instructor use to say liek after we got doen all technikes and all "Do you wanna play a game" well the first time he asked that i yelled out yes when all the others said no i looked around they looked at me as if u jsut said the wrong thing.Well i was informed in karate we do no play games,we Train to get better now these activites we did at end always had a meaning behind them and if we didnt know we didnt do it like we had one named take the belt we would take a small strip and put it on are belt that we was wearing and we would have to run around on matts and try to take each other out there was about 15 of us in each match so ya the meaning for this was to know ure suroundings...caz if u went off matts u was auto out,plus if u was in a fight and there was like 15 aginst u u had to know where they was.so anyways it was a style of life thats why i say wow is a style of life there are sum peopel who think its a game and some who dont some people who are on like 8 hours and fail,some who are on 3 hours and a ultra fails with blues,and sum who are on 15+ hours and are awsome gods at it and know it well those people that live 15+ hours are the ones that know taht this is a life and u might think im crazy but records show that over 6 million out of 9 million players are on at least 15 hours or more everyday and this is not a joke if i can find teh charts again ill link it

I am currently try to find the record for most time played even thou it dont say play but its what it would be under in records for wow with no sleep ive done about 9 days before no sleep but if there is no record and i wanna start one and set it ima start training caz i wanan set it to about 11 days or so ,so people will have to work hard to beat it

So what u think Style of life or a game? u desided

So for my spelling my eyes are hurting need sum cofee :]