PDA

View Full Version : [LUA]Zaon the God of Elements

k1ng01
27-03-10, 02:29 PM
Details - So this is my first time making a boss with a cinematic entrance (it's decent but not the best :P) the little story line is "a warlock calls for aid because he senses that ZAON <--- (Main Boss) has come back to the world and destroy it and so on and so forth.

Before he switches into phase 1 he'll summon a lightning void to aid him every 60 seconds (same as every other phase) the lightning void will only cast 1 spell and that spell is Chain lightning so it would be best to take this void down since he's doing damage to most of your raid/group. Zaon will start casting lightning nova every 35 seconds and it does a good enough damage to people in range of it. and so thats the beginning

PHASE 1 - He's still in his "lightning element form" so he'll be casting (lightning spells of coarse) no dots will be casted on players so don't worry. but he does cast AOE spells alot like chain lightning, fuse lightning and lightning nova along with other single target spells such as arch lightning and lightning bolt/shock when he hits 70hp phase 2 starts

PHASE 2 - He'll morph into a blue fire elemental boss (so i'm pretty sure you know what he'll be casting) He puts lots of hurtful spells on random players (and i mean they do hurt quite a bit) he'll also be casting fel fireball among random players every few seconds along with a blue fire ring around here every now and then so watch out for that.

PHASE 3 - He'll morph into a frost type elemental
(this phase isn't as strong as phase 2) but anyway he'll cast chain ice on random players to freeze them in place. along with saber lash which does lots of damage for those who are in front of him (so i suggest staying behind him in this phase)
he'll continuously cast frost volley on random players.

AND NOW PAHSE 4 - He switches back to his regular form (lightning) and uses 2 spells of each element form to cast among players along with summoning 4 lightning void to aid him in the final battle so all you basically have to do is watch out for his spells and kill the voids ASAP cause they hurt like hell.

Well that's about it... and also the warlock guy you talk to in the beginning will aid you in this fight. after Zaon dies he will thank you for defeating Zaon and vanish right after.

SQL FILES - CLICK MEH (http://pastebin.com/AzmcxWk7)

LUA - LUA (http://pastebin.com/3JKHURV9)

If i made any mistakes please tell me :) (still learning)

Cocain
27-03-10, 02:37 PM
I've seen you releasing this on Ac-Web to. If you want, I'll go through your script & check it for errors.

k1ng01
27-03-10, 02:48 PM
Please do :) id love if someone would point things out for me

Cocain
27-03-10, 03:18 PM
I don't see any real errors.

Good job.

k1ng01
27-03-10, 10:15 PM
Thank you Cocain :D

Boxxy
27-03-10, 10:25 PM
[Insert generic war name here] the [insert generic title here] of [insert generic type here]