PDA

View Full Version : A question

Boxxy
27-03-10, 03:56 PM
Why is it that every other week we seem to gain a mod who's come out of the woodwork and no one has ever heard or seen them before, and then one week latter they loose there power after making no attempt at moderating at all?

Noblebeastx
27-03-10, 04:09 PM
ya i noticed that too like no ofense cocain or i think tahst his name but i never even heard or seen him on forums

shadowslayer133
28-03-10, 01:38 AM
Its like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world will never know.

Cocain
28-03-10, 01:19 PM
Let me give a close word of explaination.

I've been on Ac-Web for quite a while. I've also been closely cooperating with Msoul, durning the time that he was working on Kamical Gaming. After which I got in contact with him a week or 2 ago. I've been on this forums before, as Paradox. Under who's name I released some things, but I havn't been activly alot on that char.

& The name I'm known of, on Ac-Web is Auxilium.

Boxxy
28-03-10, 03:20 PM
Let me give a close word of explaination.

I've been on Ac-Web for quite a while. I've also been closely cooperating with Msoul, durning the time that he was working on Kamical Gaming. After which I got in contact with him a week or 2 ago. I've been on this forums before, as Paradox. Under who's name I released some things, but I havn't been activly alot on that char.

& The name I'm known of, on Ac-Web is Auxilium.

Its fantastic you have worked with mysouls before and that you have been active on Ac-Web, but as you said you weren't very active here. I believe a good moderator would be one who is familiar with the forums they are moderating and not a person who is close personal friends with the admin and just recently got back in touch last thursday (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Last_Thursday).

Cocain
29-03-10, 09:50 AM
As I stated, I've been 'active' on my past account here, called Paradox, released some stuff & wandered around the forums.

Noblebeastx
29-03-10, 11:30 AM
VOTE COCAIN"Kids Not The Drug,The Name Is Only the same"WOOT Rep for this guy lol

geheim
18-04-10, 06:42 AM
crazy isnt it

dzro
22-04-10, 03:09 PM
this is not the only site that does it most times its random but i know when i had my site witch ive taken down due to spammers alot of admins will make people they know personally mod or admin but when me and my friend site is up we go with people we know and that have been really active and have sugested some good ideas

Dimman
22-04-10, 03:18 PM
VOTE COCAIN"Kids Not The Drug,The Name Is Only the same"WOOT Rep for this guy lol
Grow up ? .

this is not the only site that does it most times its random but i know when i had my site witch ive taken down due to spammers alot of admins will make people they know personally mod or admin but when me and my friend site is up we go with people we know and that have been really active and have sugested some good ideas
We don't have any spammers atm but news mods are popping up every week from everywhere lol :) i gues the moderators doesent respect their "job" and become inactive.
But we have had a few really good mods too bad they disappeared :(. But that was back in 2008/2009, 2010 is a special year lol xD

dzro
24-04-10, 06:00 PM
wow that sucks

Boxxy
24-04-10, 06:05 PM
You know what would be ****ing fantastic, if i became mod and just trolled the shit out of everyone via post editing.

dzro
24-04-10, 06:26 PM
but if you did that you might loose your mod if you edit and take the important stuff out