PDA

View Full Version : Randyrun.com Pwleveling

ViXan
17-08-08, 08:26 AM
Hello,

So I'll try to contribute to this forum so this can become as large as ******* :)

Randyrun.com:

I bought an AoC powerleveling from there so a little info about it :(Scale from 1-10)
Speed : 0/10... Took them 6 days to start, and I logged in after 1 week waiting (They said it would be done in 4 days) When I saw my character was already the level I wanted. But they didn't warned me...
2 Weeks later I get a mail "Your powerleveling has been finished"... Really... If I didn't logged in I would have waited 20 Days for 1 powerleveling that used to take 4 days :).
Price : 6/10 Price is kinda high, but they support athene :P So ...
Support 10/10 : The support is always kind and stuff, randyrun got in close to all languages a website & costumer support, so its also usefull if your english is not that good (Like mine :P)

Overal : I wouldn't really go back, it took them way to long to level, nonetheless, I haven't got 1 warning from Funcom, so they are good at their stuff, just slow & expensive :)

You probably better go to another website if you want to be fast :)

Grtz,
ViXan

Boxxy
17-08-08, 08:47 AM
Heard great things from that website thier the best if you need gold powerlevels for aoc and wow nice review.

Avidgamer
28-08-08, 08:00 AM
Well, I can't really say much about Powerleveling or buying accounts from places like that, All I can say is I sold my EU account at http://www.accountbar.com/ They were very quick, took me I think 5 mintues to complete the 'order' if you like. I got all the money I wanted, but the downside is, I didn't have my Photo-ID on my computer, so I had to wait an extra 15 days for the remainder of the money, I would suggest going to www.accountbar.com. But +Rep for Contributing.

Madow
12-09-08, 07:35 PM
Great review. Hopefully they improve their speed.