PDA

View Full Version : You may know me

Tourguide
07-04-10, 07:35 PM
Hey everyone. I know there are a lot of these "New People" threads here, but i decided to make one anyways.

I have a very thick reputation with Private Servers and a few forums online. If you were a member of TwinkInfo, or still are, you might know me as Twinkzruz.

I an currently a lead-dev of Exwow, and the reason i am joining Mmopro is for their helpful content and downloads. I also would like to use this forum as an outlet to help answer problems that i will face in my adventure of being a Dev.

I have been playing wow since the first week of Beta testing, and haven't gone longer than a week from playing (It hurt like a *****).

I'm not the best when it comes to compiling my own core, or setting up a quality private server, so i might use this forum to help me with that aswell. I know that using a Repack is probably the worse option to hosting a server that i want to be secure.

And a little heads up, i do not know the difference between core types (Ascent, MaNGOS, Hearthstone, Aspire, Etc.)

So yeah, hello everyone.

Apple
07-04-10, 08:26 PM
Welcome and Enjoy your stay!

StickyIcky
07-04-10, 09:16 PM
Welcome to MMO Pro

The difference between cores is that Trinity Core is the best, and the rest are just it's *****es. =D

simenm
08-04-10, 05:51 AM
Hey :)

Dimman
08-04-10, 07:44 AM
Welcome :3

Best= Mangos / Trinitycore