PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Project Anthrax's Land before wow 3.3.3 Funserver

Glory
14-04-10, 10:05 PM
Hello everyone if your here you are in the right thread because in here I am releasing my new Land Before WoW funserver for patch 3.3.3!!! It's my Second Server Release so please be nice and enjoy I know I wont let you guys down :cool:

Contents-
Patch 3.3.3
A work tier system
PvP system with announce
New Player Announce
Level Goal Announce
Teleporter Npc
Custom Mall
Custom leveling area 1-100
Custom Ranks
Many Bonus Scripts and npc's
mysql/navicat/wampp/websites
A custom website < Brand New By Me

Admin Account info for the site is Admin wow123 A really cool installer I made =p
custom icons and shortcuts for logon.exe and world.exe
map extractor
vmap extractor
dbc extractor
^
optional
*you don't have to extract anything*

Website Preview-
Land Before WoW (http://lbw.totalh.com/)

My Video Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Ujj7D3EHo

Downloads- with slow installer but contains extra features

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjmkdgmmlkzDownloads- without the slow installer minus- extra features

http://www.mediafire.com/?enmnyzynjnzPassword (if asked)

projectanthraxEnjoy Guys its all for you! ^^ and please the least you can do is say thanks

Apple
14-04-10, 11:15 PM
awesome work +rep !

rcpike
15-04-10, 12:42 AM
Nice! keep up the good work.+rep

dkesnight
15-04-10, 11:37 AM
Does this works on 3.3.3a?

dkesnight
15-04-10, 11:46 AM
whats the serial code of installer

Glory
15-04-10, 02:31 PM
its in the zip file the text doc and its only 3.3.3

incase you cant find it its

projectanthraxslandbeforewowrepack3.3.3

Dimman
15-04-10, 03:28 PM
I like the website alot :3

Glory
15-04-10, 04:45 PM
thanks man :D

Maethi
17-04-10, 09:40 AM
wow it takes a while to set up, not sure if its my laptop making it so slow but I started it yesterday at around 11, went to sleep and woke up 11 hours later to find it still loading. I can't wait to see how this private server is :) at least its close to being done

Glory
17-04-10, 02:18 PM
Maethi I just uploaded my repack again with the option to download it without an installer :)

Maethi
17-04-10, 04:14 PM
thanks but its almost done :)

Maethi
17-04-10, 07:21 PM
okay so it finished and I was thinking it would make a file like other repacks do but when it finished it showed 2 files and a readme and none of them but the readme worked so I am trying the other download, and what was the extra features?

Glory
17-04-10, 10:39 PM
the repack is on the c/ drive maethi and the 2 files are shortcuts for your logon and world server the readmes the install guide

loscar333
18-04-10, 10:41 AM
Sorry but the website you show I can see the menu. Did i forget something?

Glory
19-04-10, 02:20 PM
sorry I dont understand you

loscar333
19-04-10, 02:31 PM
What im trying to say is, that in the website i can see the menus, such as Home, vote lbw, forum, etc.

Glory
19-04-10, 04:41 PM
ohh are you running it from your home or host?

loscar333
19-04-10, 04:55 PM
From my home

Glory
19-04-10, 10:58 PM
you may just have a slow connection that doenst load everything I suggest using a freehosting website for the main site and use the ingame account registration and status on your computer host

loscar333
22-04-10, 07:58 AM
i have 2mb? That is consider slow?

Glory
22-04-10, 02:37 PM
2mb of what?

Storth
22-04-10, 04:10 PM
Thanks, good work :)

.SalMAX™
22-04-10, 09:39 PM
Nice Nice nice! I like this script and repack! +repz good job bud

loscar333
23-04-10, 11:46 AM
My internet connection if of 2mb

Glory
24-04-10, 11:43 AM
your welcome and 2mb is kinda slow

.SalMAX™
24-04-10, 08:56 PM
20MB Connection is very good to be holding a server on your computer. I would try to get a 100Mb connection or maybe 95Mb but 20mb is horrible.

Glory
25-04-10, 08:04 AM
20MB Connection is very good to be holding a server on your computer. I would try to get a 100Mb connection or maybe 95Mb but 20mb is horrible.

yeah haha im not sure how many people you could handle with 2mbs =p

toby
30-04-10, 08:24 PM
+rep good work its nice what core is it?

jonah
02-05-10, 06:46 AM
Good work with the Repack! Testing it ATM :)

Glory
02-05-10, 09:27 AM
thanks guys :)

Yaeri
03-05-10, 05:05 AM
Hi, first of all: thank you for this repack. :D I am a complete and utter noob when it comes to custom wow servers. After lots and lots of searching on the net, yours is the first I ran into that does everything for me AND uses the same version of WoW as I did. Or so I thought. I had another 3.3.3 version. But I've already removed patches and then repatched all the way up to the version your repack is using.

So everything is installed now according to the instructions in your readme, databases have been added and patched with sql thingies, realmslist is modified and that is the point where I'm stuck.

If I try to launch wow, it will immediately try to download the update to 3.3.3.11723
I then assumed I have to use the arcemu-world.exe or the arcemu-logon, but both of these give an error message in their DOS-like box:
"Connection failed due to "access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' <Using password: YES>'

So where do I go from here?
If there are some noob steps I still need to take and the info is already out here somewhere, a nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Glory
04-05-10, 03:36 PM
you have been pmed with help :)

Milation
04-05-10, 04:33 PM
need any developers? or u guys about ready to release

Yaeri
05-05-10, 04:23 AM
Glory, I cannot pm you back because I need a certain post count for pm-ing, so I'll reply here.

Thanks for the generous offer. I'll take you up on it next week, as current week's work schedule places me outside what I think is your timeframe. (my schedule switches between late shift and early shift every week so next week will be ok)

tawnadee74
05-05-10, 10:30 AM
i cant figure out how to get it to load...guess im a dumb girl today..:(

tawnadee74
05-05-10, 10:32 AM
im on the same as the guy above on the root and things

Trickster
05-05-10, 11:42 AM
Trying it right now :)

Glory
06-05-10, 02:54 PM
ok cool hope you like it

Yaeri
10-05-10, 08:43 AM
All righty, for the other noob like me: I managed to get a little bit further. The arcemu logon and the other thing fail at the password phase because they don't yet know the password you and I have chosen.
In the project anthrax repack map where the arcemu-world.Exe and other arcemu file are located is a map called configs. In that config map are both a logon and world config file that can be opened with wordpad. Both of them have several lines referring to a very simple password. Change those to your own password.
This gets the logonserver file to run to where I think it's supposed to be. It's in a state where it says "Success! ready for connections"
The world file runs up to where it says "[Arcemu] logoncommclient: connection failed. Will try again in 10 seconds."

If I delete the blizz downloader for the next patch in my wow directory, I can get all the way to the login screen without the game trying to patch, but once I've entered a login and password I found in the database it either tells me to restart wow because a patch needs to be downloaded, that the login server is down, or that it can't connect.

Glory
12-05-10, 06:24 PM
you need to depatch to 3.3.3 for that you need to delete the patch.mpq files and run the installer on check and repair

Yaeri
13-05-10, 12:23 AM
I already did that. My version of wow is 3.3.3(11685). The problem at the moment is that the arcemu-world.exe gets stuck when trying to connect to the logon server. (The arcemu-logon is already running at that time and ready for connections). It just says "[Arcemu] logoncommclient: connection failed. Will try again in 10 seconds." and keeps repeating that ad infinitum. I assume that is the reason why I can't run wow yet.

I've googled for this particular problem and found it mentioned in several forums. But nowhere a solution is mentioned. One poster somewhere suggested it may be a problem caused by a router and I do have a router. However, as a test I've taken the router out of the loop and plugged the internet straight in my pc but that changed nothing.

Glory
13-05-10, 10:58 PM
are you trying to go public? try replacing the 192.168.1.2 with 127.0.0.1 at the bottom of the logon config

Yaeri
17-05-10, 02:20 AM
I am not trying to go public yet. I tried the 127.0.0.1 thing anyway but it didn't do the trick. I've googled some more and still haven't found a solution. So I'll try copy pasting my conf files and maybe you or someone else can spot any mistakes.

LOGON.CONF

<LogonDatabase Hostname = "localhost"
Username = "root"
Password = "censored"
Name = "logon"
Port = "3306"
Type = "1">

<Listen Host = "0.0.0.0"
ISHost = "0.0.0.0"
RealmListPort = "3724"
ServerPort = "8093">

<LogLevel Screen = "0"
File = "-1">

<Rates AccountRefresh = "300">

<Client MinBuild = "00000"
MaxBuild = "99999">

<LogonServer RemotePassword = "censored"
AllowedIPs = "192.168.1.2/24"
AllowedModIPs = "192.168.1.2/24">

REALMS.CONF

<LogonServer Address = "lbw.ath.cx"
Port = "8093"
Name = "Default Logon"
RealmCount = "1">

<Realm1 Name = "Land Before WoW"
Address = "lbw.ath.cx:8129"
Icon = "PVP"
Population = "1.0"
TimeZone = "1">

WORLD.CONF

<WorldDatabase Hostname = "localhost" Username = "root" Password = "censored" Name = "world" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
<CharacterDatabase Hostname = "localhost" Username = "root" Password = "censored" Name = "character" Port = "3306" Type = "1">

<Listen Host = "0.0.0.0"
WorldServerPort = "8129">

<LogLevel Screen="0" File="-1" World="0" DisableCrashdumpReport="1">

<Server PlayerLimit = "100"
Motd = "Blizzlike"
SendStatsOnJoin = "1"
EnableBreathing = "1"
SeperateChatChannels = "0"
CompressionThreshold = "1000"
QueueUpdateInterval = "5000"
KickAFKPlayers = "0"
ConnectionTimeout = "180"
RealmType = "1"
AdjustPriority = "0"
RequireAllSignatures = "0"
ShowGMInWhoList = "1"
MapUnloadTime="0"
LimitedNames="0"
UseAccountData="1"
AllowPlayerCommands="1"
EnableLFGJoin="1"
TimeZone="1"
Collision="0"
DisableFearMovement="0">

<Announce Tag = "Oh Shit Its The Five Oh!"
GMAdminTag = "0"
NameinAnnounce = "0"
NameinWAnnounce = "0"
ShowInConsole = "0">

<Rates Health="2"
Power1="2"
Power2="2"
Power3="2"
Power4="2"
QuestReputation="40"
KillReputation="20"
Honor="10"
PvPTimer="300000"
ArenaQueueDiff="150"
Compression="1"
XP="40"
QuestXP="30"
RestXP="20"
ExploreXP="20"
DropGrey="1"
DropWhite="10"
DropGreen="30"
DropBlue="10000"
DropPurple="2"
DropOrange="2"
DropArtifact="2"
DropMoney="20"
Save="150000"
SkillChance="5"
SkillRate="5"
ArenaMultiplier2x="10"
ArenaMultiplier3x="10"
ArenaMultiplier5x="10">

<GMClient GmClientChannel = "gm_sync_channel">

<Terrain MapPath ="maps"
vMapPath ="vmaps"
UnloadMaps ="1">

<Log Cheaters="0" GMCommands="0" TimeStamp="0">

<Mail ReloadDelay="0"
DisablePostageCostsForGM="1"
DisablePostageCosts="0"
DisablePostageDelayItems="1"
DisableMessageExpiry="0"
EnableInterfactionMail="1"
EnableInterfactionMailForGM="1">

<StatDumper FileName = "stats.xml" Interval = "120000">

<Startup Preloading = "0"
BackgroundLootLoading = "1"
EnableMultithreadedLoading = "1"
LoadAdditionalTables="">

<FloodProtection Lines = "0" Seconds = "0" SendMessage = "0">

<LogonServer DisablePings = "0"
RemotePassword = "censored">

<AntiHack Teleport="0"
Speed="0"
FallDamage="0"
Flight="0"
FlightThreshold="10"
DisableOnGM="1">

<Periods HonorUpdate="daily"
ArenaUpdate="weekly"
DailyUpdate="daily">

<Channels BannedChannels="">

<VoiceChat Enabled="0"
ServerIP="127.0.0.1"
ServerPort="3727">

<RemoteConsole Enabled="0"
Host="0.0.0.0"
Port="8092">

<ScriptBackends LUA="1">

<Movement FlushInterval="1000"
CompressRate="1"
CompressThreshold="30.0"
CompressThresholdCreatures="10.0">

<Localization LocaleBindings="">

<InstanceHandling TakeGroupLeaderID="1"
SlidingExpiration="0"
DailyHeroicInstanceResetHour="1"
CheckTriggerPrerequsites="0" >

<Battleground AV_MIN="0"
AV_MAX="40"
AB_MIN="4"
AB_MAX="15"
EOS_MIN="4"
EOS_MAX="15"
WS_MIN="2"
WS_MAX="10"
SOTA_MIN="10"
SOTA_MAX="15">

<GameMaster StartOnGMIsland = "0">

<Arena Season = "5"
Progress = "1">

<Limits Enable="0" AutoAttackDmg="10000" SpellDmg="30000" Health="100000" Mana="80000" Disconnect="0" BroadcastGMs="1">

<DonatorCommands AddItem = "1"
Tele2Friend = "1"
Announce = "1"
Port = "1">

Cocain
17-05-10, 11:53 AM
Seems to be prety nice. ^^

+R.

Cocain
17-05-10, 11:55 AM
I am not trying to go public yet. I tried the 127.0.0.1 thing anyway but it didn't do the trick. I've googled some more and still haven't found a solution. So I'll try copy pasting my conf files and maybe you or someone else can spot any mistakes.

<LogonServer Address = "lbw.ath.cx"

Change the lbw.ath.cx to your local & it might do the trick. I don't really remember that beining right in there. (:

Yaeri
17-05-10, 05:24 PM
I had to try a few things until I found the correct ip adress. (a site I googled gave the adress my router sends out ;)) But indeed, replacing those lbw-things with my local ip got me past that nasty 'logon failed' barrier. Thanks for the help. :)
I was ready to cheer when upon trying to launch wow it kept saying 'login server down' and sometimes tried to download a patch. :( Then I noticed the old realm on which I used to play was shown somewhere on the screen so I went looking for where wow kept that information. The wtf folder.
I removed the wtf folder after making a backup: that didn't work
So then I went into the wtf config and after replacing the realm and address info there with my ip and 'land before wow' it finally worked.
I launched wow several times to be sure but halelujah it works!

It's all probably stuff that's obvious to you guys but to me it wasn't. Thank you thank you very much for your kind help and patience, especially you Glory. I know didly squat about programming, setting up servers, the way wow's files work; I don't know what exactly arcemu IS, yet you managed to let me, a total noob, set up a wow server. That feat probably equals getting a blind man to read a book.

Thank you very much. :)

Cocain
18-05-10, 09:44 AM
I had to try a few things until I found the correct ip adress. (a site I googled gave the adress my router sends out ;)) But indeed, replacing those lbw-things with my local ip got me past that nasty 'logon failed' barrier. Thanks for the help. :)
I was ready to cheer when upon trying to launch wow it kept saying 'login server down' and sometimes tried to download a patch. :( Then I noticed the old realm on which I used to play was shown somewhere on the screen so I went looking for where wow kept that information. The wtf folder.
I removed the wtf folder after making a backup: that didn't work
So then I went into the wtf config and after replacing the realm and address info there with my ip and 'land before wow' it finally worked.
I launched wow several times to be sure but halelujah it works!

It's all probably stuff that's obvious to you guys but to me it wasn't. Thank you thank you very much for your kind help and patience, especially you Glory. I know didly squat about programming, setting up servers, the way wow's files work; I don't know what exactly arcemu IS, yet you managed to let me, a total noob, set up a wow server. That feat probably equals getting a blind man to read a book.

Thank you very much. :)

Good luck mate. (: If there are any other questions, please do just ask them.

Yaeri
18-05-10, 05:07 PM
Hmm, there's definitely still a few problems in game.

A small problem, maybe something that has been changed on purpose: arrows seem to be fired at lightspeed.
I know where the general power of attacks (as well as xp rates and such) can be changed but I haven't found attack rate yet.

Major problem: there's an issue with the quests. It's the same for all quests but I'll give an example:
Normally a questgiver displays this: yellow exclamation mark "A fistfull of slivers"
Now it displays this: blue questionmark "tful of slivers"
For almost all quests it displays blue questionmarks instead of what's normal, and the first letters of the quest title have been cut off.
No biggie, but it's probably related to the game crashing if I try to start a quest. I've tried several start locations and so far I've found only one quest that doesn't make the game crash.
I've looked up a few of those quests in the database, but they seem perfectly normal there, no missing letters in the title or such.

Is anyone else experiencing that problem? If it's just me, maybe something got corrupted during my install and I should just try a full reinstall?

Glory
18-05-10, 10:13 PM
thanks for the feed back and sorry for the delay

Yaeri
20-05-10, 04:42 AM
Ah, after some reading around it seems the quest problem isn't related to this particular repack. So far I haven't run into anything else that doesn't work. (bar the firing speed) All the areas seem to be there, combat works, all vendors and trainers function properly. I haven't run into a single bug or missing thing yet.

Glory
23-05-10, 11:15 AM
thanks for the feedback

-will look into this