PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Core Problems

Lupinous
27-05-10, 05:53 PM
I created a Trinity Core not long ago and I have it up to date at 3.3.3a but I have a few problems.
1. Players can't delete characters on their accounts.
2. The lift object in ICC doesn't move up and down so players can't get to the second floor.
If I need to give more info I will I just don't have my server on now that's why I'm kinda vague.:p
Thanks for reading...

Pedregon
27-05-10, 06:52 PM
I'm not sure about the first problem; it could be database related or core related due to the latest patch packet changes, also the second problem needs to be either scripted or added to the core.

Lupinous
28-05-10, 09:23 AM
Hmm ok so is there anything I can do myself or should I just wait for the next patch and hope they're fixed afterwards

Dimman
28-05-10, 01:13 PM
If you want something done ... do it yourself.

And you have done something wrong ive just compiled and installed the newest revs (TDB + Tc2) and they are working.

And Icc/FoS/HoR/PoS: The devs are working on it and they are really good, they are not lazy like the devs on Arcemu.

Lupinous
28-05-10, 03:53 PM
Number one if I knew how to do it myself believe me I would and I wouldn't be spending a bunch of time on forums trying to figure it out. Number two I know I have done somthing wrong that's why I'm trying to figure out how to fix it. Lastly if I came across like I was dissing on the Trinity team believe me I wasn't because I have already realized that it is most likely an error on my part just that I don't even know where to start on fixing these problems that's the reason I posted somthing on here just hoping that some one could point me in the right direction. :)

Lupinous
30-05-10, 10:42 AM
Ok well I guess I'll try the Trinity forums... Thanks for responding anyways+rep

hax0rz
30-07-10, 06:14 AM
Probably didnt apply all the necessary updates