PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends

jojoz
26-01-23, 06:30 AM
Any League of Legends players here? Why do you like the game?

luckyjack
26-01-23, 06:33 AM
There's plenty of players who don't care about ranked anymore but still enjoy playing with friends.
I'm one of them.
I'm not great at the game - I never hit diamond. I'm not bad at the game - most people I play with think I'm very good. I have enough experience to understand what I like to play versus what is good for a team as well.
Ranked is easy enough for me to hit gold that people have begged me to 'help' them climb. Plat is a little harder but even with ranked being something I do 1/4th as often as normal games I made it to plat with three accounts.
And here I am. I don't care at all about ranked games or my own rank. In fact last season I literally let all my accounts decay with the exception of a couple I 'helped' get to gold.

denniis
26-01-23, 06:35 AM
It's one of my favorite game. It's a team game that I can play with my friends and really make a difference. And the reason I like it more than other MOBAs is the pace, it's perfect to me. Not so long ago I found useful platform for gamers at https://ess.gg/lol/statistics where players can check match results and schedule, full match statistics and create a personal schedule board with favorite teams, players, or tournaments. What could be better.