PDA

View Full Version : What Coding language should I learn first?

jojoz
27-04-23, 07:20 AM
I’ve heard that it’s best to do HTML & CSS first, and then learn JavaScript. Not sure if that’s right or not. In what order should I learn the different coding languages? Is it necessary to learn SQL?
I’m wanting to become a software developer in a couple years, so I’m wanting to learn languages that will give me a good opportunity at getting a good software developer job.

denniis
27-04-23, 07:22 AM
I'm no professional, but I know that there are many different languages since they all have different purposes and functions depending on what you want to use them for.

luckyjack
27-04-23, 07:27 AM
You can start with Python, get a good grasp of python logic and how it works, then start with HTML CSS and eventually JavaScript, JS is synatactically harder to understand for someone beginner, I learn programming in college right now. Luckily I found programming assignment help at https://cwassignments.com/programming-assignment-help.html. Their experts often help me with my homework online. Useful service for students.

davadall
29-09-23, 03:15 AM
I'd recommend Python too

davadall
12-10-23, 11:10 PM
Hello . I always dreamed of a cool service. I recently discovered an online service that offers LoR writing and editing, and I couldn't be happier with the results. As a busy professional applying for various opportunities, I needed an efficient solution for crafting compelling LoRs, and this service exceeded my expectations.The writing team's expertise shone through in their ability to create personalized, persuasive LoRs. They https://www.lorservice.com/ captured my strengths and experiences in a way that was both professional and authentic, making my applications stand out.The editing services were equally impressive. They meticulously reviewed my initial drafts, providing invaluable feedback that significantly improved the quality of the letters. Their attention to detail and knowledge of the requirements for effective LoRs was evident.