PDA

View Full Version : Setting up an Arcemu repack

Ghost58
08-07-10, 06:37 PM
Im completely new to this whole wow repack and im currently in the middle of downloading TRM's latest repack which on dial up is taking forever...anyways...im not sure which programs i need or where i can get the basic arcemu program or source code. ive got mangos, .net framework, and the visual c++ downloaded...if theres anything that ive missed please let me know. thanks

rikal
14-08-10, 12:04 AM
hey if you need help and its arcemu reffer to http://mmopro.net/forums/f145/you-newer-repacks-%5Barcemu%5D-4312/#post24655

Avidgamer
14-08-10, 05:57 PM
If you're downloading a repack you'll have all the programs you need to start the server. You will need to download MySQL and Navicat (That's my preferred one) to navigate the Database, to add items, quests, npc's or accounts etc.

All you really need to do is click arcemu-world.exe & arcemu-logon.exe (should be named something like that) and it'll be setup very quickly.

You must then change your realmlist (located in C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/Data/enEU/realmlist.wtf OR C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/Data/enUS/realmlist.wtf)

You must change it to "set realmlist 127.0.0.1" (without the quotes "")

If you need any more information, check the post Rikal has linked, and if you're still confused. PM me.