PDA

View Full Version : Arcemu vehicle patch

Beautiful Mind
15-07-10, 04:35 AM
I Have collected this PATCH, Which has many purpose for ARCEMU rev 3116 and it's main purpose vehicles, it compiles smoothly,and it works in game the only problem with it that vehicles like grand theft does not jump by space bar or cast spell
full sql included from LHDB and extra creature v update that i have collected from other database
credit to the MEC Core + Keazain patch
if u use this patch don not forget to add credit to the above and for me modifying it for this rev and adding some changes
please need your help
note that i have not got any idea about c++ http://arcemu.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif
if there is any fix paste it here
thanks in advance

shadowslayer133
16-07-10, 01:57 AM
Have you ever heard the saying, "Its to good to be true"? That saying specifies to this post. Do not try to patch this into your server, I just tried and it failed misserably.

Beautiful Mind
16-07-10, 06:38 AM
i guess that u used the wrong scripts cause i had it working using scripts 1085-1086
also after using one of these scripts u have to disable a lot of things on it like vehicles stuff in functiontables at luaengine
after that u'll find out that the patch is working fine and the only problem that u can not cast spell on vehicles
thanks

Dimman
16-07-10, 07:54 AM
Whos using this noob Emu now days ?

Beautiful Mind
16-07-10, 09:15 AM
i do if u can help please do

Cocain
09-08-10, 04:03 AM
This is not your patch. I believe this is Elerion's.

Beautiful Mind
10-08-10, 02:50 AM
read carefully
i did not say i have made i said i have collected

Dimman
10-08-10, 04:44 AM
read carefully
i did not say i have made i said i have collected
You forgot to add credits.

LiLLeCarl
16-08-10, 04:35 PM
i must ask why dont you post this patch on the arcemu forum so they can apply it instead? its no reason to post a "custom patch" for something blizzlike, i mean everyone want the best core they can get and... no i lied cause then it would be no users on arcemu :P all would be running trinitycore :P well still better contribute to the project :P

// LilleCarl

Dimman
16-08-10, 05:27 PM
i must ask why dont you post this patch on the arcemu forum so they can apply it instead? its no reason to post a "custom patch" for something blizzlike, i mean everyone want the best core they can get and... no i lied cause then it would be no users on arcemu :P all would be running trinitycore :P well still better contribute to the project :P

// LilleCarl
Agreed & can someone approve that this patch is stable & not infected by any viruses ?

mec
26-09-10, 06:11 AM
it only applys correctly if you go back to rev 3116.......

then have fun patching up 1 at a time to the current rev....
bascially forget arcemu ever having vehicles. they never will

just use trinity

stoneharry
26-09-10, 03:42 PM
it only applys correctly if you go back to rev 3116.......

then have fun patching up 1 at a time to the current rev....
bascially forget arcemu ever having vehicles. they never will

just use trinity

Incidentally, I have vehicles working 100% with ArcEmu. It wasn't even that hard, just copied the documentation from trinity and rewrote it for ArcEmu. I also parse the data through the database rather than the DBC's allowing customisation and reworking of blizzlike vehicles.

YouTube - Experimenting with Vehicles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMCD1ZP-gSA)

If you look at the date of the video, that was a long time ago. Since then I've fixed ranged spell damage and destructible objects, I don't know anything else that is bugged with them... Currently only using it for private projects, although may plan to release in the future.

Suraf
25-07-11, 12:26 PM
Hey this is Nice My Repack didn't had the Vehicle's Working til i found this Thread.

Ty.
:D