PDA

View Full Version : [MaNGOS]IzzyGaming 3.3.5a Repack

jovee
04-08-10, 10:29 AM
Tyin's Repack v4.5 - Old Name (IzzyGaming)
- MaNGOS-based core
- Included MySQL and Apache
- Client version 3.3.5, build 12340
- Database: YTDB, UDB, Some Fixes from TDB (TrinityDB)
- Scripts : Acid 3.0.6 and ScriptDev2

ChangeLogs:
- Removed custom scripts
- Removed unused files
- Removed unneeded database querys
- Many errors fixed
- Fixed some crash's
- All 3.3.5a Normal and Heroic items
- All battlegrounds working
- All mounts included
- Scripted Trial of the Crusaders
- Scripted Icecrown Citadel (FrozenThrone scripted)
- Working The Ruby Sanctumedit Scripted
- Almost all spells and talents working
- Almost all npc's are spawned
- Almost all items are included
- Almost all quests working
- DK Quests working (some of them are still bugged)

Needed Programs
- .Net Framework 4.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express (http://www.microsoft.com/express/downloads/)
- HeidiSQL (http://www.heidisql.com/) or other one you use

Connect information
In-Game accounts:
Username : Administrator | Password: Administrator
Username : Gamemaster | Password: Gamemaster
Username : Moderator | Password: Moderator
Username : Player | Password: Player
DataBase account:
Host:127.0.0.1 | User: Root | Password: Tyin | Port: 3306

Download
Maps/Vmaps/Buildings/DBC for 3.3.5a build 12340 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B7P5GIC)
Tyin's Repack 4.5 (3.3.5a, build 12340) (http://www.mediafire.com/?g82ugktqq7yp2lk) - Download Size 52.78MB!

davcoolman132
04-08-10, 10:51 AM
DO the mount passenger thing work?
and umm is the lich king fight blizzlike?
ty looks really realllyyy good mate

Avidgamer
04-08-10, 11:09 AM
Chances are it wont be blizzlike, but won't be far off I'm guessing.

Good job, +rep

jovee
04-08-10, 12:00 PM
i will try to make lichking more blizzlike later :D
Thanks you :D

ghostrevan
04-08-10, 12:58 PM
Good Work Keep this up ;)

matty96
04-08-10, 01:42 PM
After about 10-15 minutes, in to My Sql appear written like in the following screen

(sorry about my english)

screen : http://a.imageshack.us/img830/3862/catturaf.jpg

ghostrevan
04-08-10, 03:18 PM
Question Dos Gunship work?

Avidgamer
04-08-10, 04:17 PM
I don't think I've EVER see Gunship working on any private server. So, probably no.

jovee
04-08-10, 04:42 PM
After about 10-15 minutes, in to My Sql appear written like in the following screen

(sorry about my english)

screen : http://a.imageshack.us/img830/3862/catturaf.jpg

Yes i know that is not so big problem you wont get server crash or something ;)

matty96
05-08-10, 02:04 AM
No.It's a minor bug :)

In Icc there are some working quest that aren't in any private server!!! this server is amazing !!!

+rep

davcoolman132
05-08-10, 07:46 AM
i got a litle problem i cant spawn lich king and i went to the frozen thorne wid a char and it wasnt there ?
:/

jovee
05-08-10, 09:56 AM
Frozen Throne fully spawned and you can kill The Lich King (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=36597)
You can spawn it by using .npc add 36597 (:

matty96
05-08-10, 11:05 AM
You can kill the lich king with Highlord tiron fording?? quest not work :(

jovee
05-08-10, 01:21 PM
Nope... Highlord Tirion Fording is not scripted yet

matty96
05-08-10, 02:56 PM
Where you script it ? =) i'm not patient =) i want lich king battle !!

Oh...i have tip " debug battleground to 1 Vs 0" and when i try to get in to a battleground it leave the queque automatically....help? =(

matty96
05-08-10, 02:57 PM
When*

Avidgamer
05-08-10, 02:59 PM
Problem is, it's NOT an easy fight to script. Especially considering Mangos MUST be C++ scripted. Think I've only seen LK done using LUA.

matty96
05-08-10, 03:09 PM
Me too :((( only for Arcemu...not for MaNGos :((((

matty96
05-08-10, 03:10 PM
Add me on messenger if you have got .

[email protected]

to chat for new update please :)

jovee
05-08-10, 04:53 PM
Sorry Mate, i haven't seen MaNGOS with scripted Frozen Throne... Like Avidgamer said its c++ and its hard to make one (:

Dimman
05-08-10, 05:41 PM
No.It's a minor bug :)
No its a fail, easy fix just convert a new extended cost.

Nice release, +r

matty96
06-08-10, 02:10 AM
Can you fix the end of The Argent Tournament?? At the end,the lich king destroys the floor and you will fall down.After that , you will kill another boss and you can't come back ...Behind the bos there is Highlord Tirion Fordring...

Icecrown Citadel : 83 % complete -------> what is not working?

jovee
06-08-10, 07:15 AM
Icecrown Citadel : 83 % complete
Not working : Gunship, Transporters, Frozen throne script, Deathbringer Saurfang don't have loot (:

matty96
06-08-10, 07:26 AM
-Gunship Battle it's not important xD XD in any server work
-Teleporter : I need it :(
-Frozen throne?? Important but enough that the fight against the Lich king work (also without script)
-Deathbringer Saurfang don't have loot (for me not important) xD

matty96
06-08-10, 09:00 AM
If my computer is in sleep mode, the server working? People can connect?

jovee
06-08-10, 09:33 AM
Nope, peoples can't connect ... i have tested that (:

matty96
06-08-10, 09:42 AM
oooh :( if i want a 24h 7/7 uptime server,i have to keep my computer always on?

hardheaded
06-08-10, 09:46 AM
yes you need to have computer up 24/7/7 to have server up 24/7/7
sorry...

matty96
06-08-10, 09:48 AM
keeping it always on, can be damaged? may damage the battery? can merge?

matty96
06-08-10, 09:52 AM
my computer can be damaged?

jovee
06-08-10, 09:54 AM
If you want your server run 24/7 online you need to have PC (personal computer) not laptop ... so if PC have good coolers you PC wont get any damage (:

Dimman
06-08-10, 10:03 AM
If you want your server run 24/7 online you need to have PC (personal computer) not laptop ... so if PC have good coolers you PC wont get any damage (:

You an also use a laptop, but its not recomended .
If you dont have an Alienware with Liquid cooling lol

jovee
06-08-10, 04:17 PM
Its better with PC :o

fantomas
06-08-10, 05:55 PM
great repack ... thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jovee
06-08-10, 06:24 PM
No Problem (:

fantomas
06-08-10, 10:04 PM
r u IzzyGaming from ac-web? , the thing is that i fix all the quest from the dk , even the one that didnt work i fix it and i made some quest automatic,,, i put it in my server and ir work great ... try it and see for urself
take care...
here is the download fix.. u have to execute in mangos db with sqlyog

jovee
07-08-10, 02:25 AM
r u IzzyGaming from ac-web? , the thing is that i fix all the quest from the dk , even the one that didnt work i fix it and i made some quest automatic,,, i put it in my server and ir work great ... try it and see for urself
take care...
here is the download fix.. u have to execute in mangos db with sqlyog

Yes i am izzygaming from Ac-Web, bit i left ac-web because there 90% of members are noobs, By the way can you send me that fix... ? i will include it in repack also i will add you in credits ;)

fantomas
07-08-10, 02:35 AM
hey there is an error with the fix taht i gave ubut i already fix it,, i ll give u the one that i fix now ok .. so dont use the one that i put before use this one Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/8434acd75800e09aa3d32b4433aef868)
with that fix u can get all the quest to get 71 talents points and the spell to come back to dk star area..

and i have a question , i put the boss loot high but they drop 1 or 2 items . that happend 2 u 2 ??
thanks

jovee
07-08-10, 02:46 AM
Hm... i have set drop rates x40 and they drop like 3-4 items... YTDB have something wrong with making loot ... Only ICC, Toc and Ruby have low loot rates (:

matty96
07-08-10, 11:50 AM
IzzyGaming Repack v4.0 (Now Called Tyin's Repack)

hem..... ICC Transporter not work for the first choice option ... it says : invalid target ...help?

matty96
07-08-10, 01:01 PM
Some v4. repack error :

Lich king haven't got loot : Imageshack - wowscrnshot080710195508.jpg - Uploaded by matty_96 (http://img689.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot080710195508.jpg/)
Door bug (can't enter) : Imageshack - wowscrnshot080710195047.jpg - Uploaded by matty_96 (http://img293.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot080710195047.jpg/)
Scourge Transporter not working properly : Imageshack - wowscrnshot080710194713.jpg - Uploaded by matty_96 (http://img69.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot080710194713.jpg/)

please,fix these bug :)

jovee
07-08-10, 04:15 PM
1. Lichking Have loot (:
2 . You need to kill other bosses in that place to open the door
3. That is character bug, try to make new char and use it (:

fantomas
07-08-10, 04:41 PM
jovee can u make a newer version of MaNGOS-based core mixed with DarkRulerz Core , becouse some times mangos freeze with no errors but u cant enter the server ...
or we can wait fot the repack update
thanks

jovee
07-08-10, 05:39 PM
Version 4.5 is under development (:
Many bugs will be fixed (:

azatek
07-08-10, 07:51 PM
Version 4.5 is under development (:
Many bugs will be fixed (: Can you please Script Icc Dungeons? Please! and Illidan is bugged when Akama come ... Illidan get reset and you must go again down to talk with akama:| Sorry for my bad english

jovee
07-08-10, 08:39 PM
Its easy to Say "PLZ script it" but to make .cpp (c++ SCRIPT) is too hard :| so i will see, if i find any script i will add ;)

fantomas
07-08-10, 09:34 PM
gret news .. thanks

Lonn
08-08-10, 01:44 AM
When I run mangosd.exe I get "Error executing program!"... I tried to execute it as a administrator and I get:
"F:\Server 3.3.5a\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Core\mangosd.exe
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

ellenya
08-08-10, 05:48 AM
maps downlad is dead

jovee
08-08-10, 08:55 AM
When I run mangosd.exe I get "Error executing program!"... I tried to execute it as a administrator and I get:
"F:\Server 3.3.5a\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Core\mangosd.exe
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

Make sure you have installed .net framework 4.0 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express, also maps,DBC must be in core folder (Sometimes Vmpas and buildings need to be in core too)

jovee
08-08-10, 08:55 AM
maps downlad is dead

Maps download link working fine (:

Stormy
08-08-10, 11:22 AM
Thanks, going to give this repack a test drive! Thanks for sharing!+rep

hexxus
08-08-10, 01:01 PM
I just tried to download the maps too and it says page can not be displayed in both FF and IE.

DiabloHD
08-08-10, 01:47 PM
Hey Izzy I wonder if you cud make a teleporter to me that Mall is in GM island Please i have been using all day to find 1 but i cant! please help and! if you can please make a All Spells Disabled in GM Island, Thank you, and it wud be awesoon if you sending me the Server/mysql/data File for the teleporter thx!

fantomas
08-08-10, 03:46 PM
Hey Izzy I wonder if you cud make a teleporter to me that Mall is in GM island Please i have been using all day to find 1 but i cant! please help and! if you can please make a All Spells Disabled in GM Island, Thank you, and it wud be awesoon if you sending me the Server/mysql/data File for the teleporter thx!
come on man, this is not a fun repack , u need to find a fun repack or go to silvermon db svn and ther u can find a mall in the gm island , u can find it by google... by the way this is a blizzlike repack....

jovee
08-08-10, 04:28 PM
Its Blizzard Like (Blizzlike) repack.

toni1883
09-08-10, 11:03 AM
hi nice repack good job :P can you plz make same repack but only with ahbot and playerbot added .

DiabloHD
09-08-10, 02:05 PM
But i made it a fun server and i need a teleporter ...

Dimman
09-08-10, 02:08 PM
come on man, this is not a fun repack , u need to find a fun repack or go to silvermon db svn and ther u can find a mall in the gm island , u can find it by google... by the way this is a blizzlike repack....

psmdb_wotlk - Revision 324: / (http://svn.assembla.com/svn/psmdb_wotlk/)

But i made it a fun server and i need a teleporter ...
Compile your own core if you want a custom mangos teleporter.

Arielistelos
10-08-10, 07:48 AM
Hello. I have a problem with this repack. No vehicle can not be used. I have no green arrow or anything like that. Please help. I am a beginner. I have all the programs. I really do not know what to do. Thank you.

ovidel
10-08-10, 09:39 AM
Hey, i didn't encountered this problem before...i made a mall with my main-gm char ( Alliance ) . All the ally's can see the mall but the hordes aren't seeing it. Sorry about my bad english.
Some suggestions?

Wickedman
10-08-10, 07:41 PM
Hey Man, Awesome release can't wait for 4.5 to come out... :)

Small issue I am having is any raid from VOA to ICC if I kill a boss I get locked for the instance which is normal but the time is insane, its like 8567days is there something somewhere I can change to make it normal or just remove the instance locks completely ?

oh one more thing the command .learnsk is missing can you tell me where to add it or something. :)

Waiting in anticipation for the answer.

By the Way these guys are buggin about something thats free its stupidity I got it working like a charm first time out... Thanks again for this awesome release.

WhiteStorm91
11-08-10, 02:42 PM
- Vehicles working (bugged = Ulduar...)
- Working Icecrown Citadel, 10, 25, 10h, 25h modes working, included loot for NPC's, Lich King Can be killed, working transporters (ICC to 30% bugged)

fantomas
11-08-10, 04:29 PM
jovee (http://mmopro.net/forums/members/jovee/) (http://mmopro.net/forums/members/jovee/) (http://mmopro.net/forums/members/jovee/) i want to help in this repack .. can u giveme the svn address for the core that we r using ??
thanks

Zelos
11-08-10, 07:24 PM
This is really an amazing repack! I very much thank you for releasing it.
Also a Auto Restarter might be good to add in!

ovidel
12-08-10, 10:36 AM
Would you update this repack :)?

Stifix
12-08-10, 12:58 PM
Hello.I have this repack and i Love it but i found a bug.When i create guild and relog Char i dont see the Guild on Character but in Database the guild is ? plz Help Ty :)

jovee
12-08-10, 05:46 PM
Before shutdown server type .saveall
Server Update coming up when my net be fast :/

Wickedman
13-08-10, 10:39 AM
One more thing while you are busy with the update... just a recap of important things to fix if you can, Raid instance reset time insane... :O Can not fish in any major city aka Dalaran or orgrimmar ect., can not dual mount bike and can't mount any vehicles in instance aka Ulduar. Teleporters in ulduar takes you to Naxx not the second floor or too where they should lol. and can not save guilds not even with the .saveall function. and some commands missing like add skill .learnsk command. thats about the lot for the rest its bloody awesome most complete package I have ever seen :) Thanks alot having a ball with it :)

PewPew
13-08-10, 11:40 AM
Yours and Darkice core+db are the same (from my angle) - saw this ,registered here ,downloaded it, compiled a core and created a database from darkrulerz git , just so i can make this post. "Your" Core happens to have everything same as darkice core (Darkrulerz core) , same logo on startup , darkrulerz github , same custom functions/commands , same loading sequence , same crashes , same icon (That doesn't really matter).... etc

And i can't believe that a guy who was complaining on darkrulerz thread that he can't start his core released a repack o-O

And yes ... if its merge of cores why leave a custom conf for optional npcs included in darkice db?

P.S. - wondering - you know c+/c++?

jovee
13-08-10, 12:32 PM
Like i said -.-" its DarkRulerz mixed with Normal Mangos -.-"

PewPew
13-08-10, 01:17 PM
Oh rly O_o - As i see it both cores are the same- And ye fail - Every custom mangos core contains the "normal" Mangos in it - or else it would be a custom emulator. Darkrulerz (DarkIce) Core is a "normal" Mangos core outfitted with custom code.

If you really merged the 2 cores explain it to me how u did it and do you know c++?

Conclusion : You don't know Sh*t about cores

Darkrulerz
13-08-10, 02:50 PM
rofl, next time i'd like you to ask for permission before you release stuff with my name on it (not that you should post it without my name, that would be worse)

CthulhuFtagn
14-08-10, 12:47 PM
Well, last time I checked MaNGOS was under the GNU General Public License, so he doesn't have to ask your permission to do anything.

MaNGOS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA

In addition, as a special exception, the MaNGOS project
gives permission to link the code of its release of MaNGOS with the
OpenSSL project's "OpenSSL" library (or with modified versions of it
that use the same license as the "OpenSSL" library), and distribute
the linked executables. You must obey the GNU General Public License
in all respects for all of the code used other than "OpenSSL". If you
modify this file, you may extend this exception to your version of the
file, but you are not obligated to do so. If you do not wish to do
so, delete this exception statement from your version.

AND

5. Conveying Modified Source Versions.

You may convey a work based on the Program, or the modifications to produce it from the Program, in the form of source code under the terms of section 4, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:

a) The work must carry prominent notices stating that you modified it, and giving a relevant date.
b) The work must carry prominent notices stating that it is released under this License and any conditions added under section 7. This requirement modifies the requirement in section 4 to “keep intact all notices”.
c) You must license the entire work, as a whole, under this License to anyone who comes into possession of a copy. This License will therefore apply, along with any applicable section 7 additional terms, to the whole of the work, and all its parts, regardless of how they are packaged. This License gives no permission to license the work in any other way, but it does not invalidate such permission if you have separately received it.
d) If the work has interactive user interfaces, each must display Appropriate Legal Notices; however, if the Program has interactive interfaces that do not display Appropriate Legal Notices, your work need not make them do so.

A compilation of a covered work with other separate and independent works, which are not by their nature extensions of the covered work, and which are not combined with it such as to form a larger program, in or on a volume of a storage or distribution medium, is called an “aggregate” if the compilation and its resulting copyright are not used to limit the access or legal rights of the compilation's users beyond what the individual works permit. Inclusion of a covered work in an aggregate does not cause this License to apply to the other parts of the aggregate.

And the Coup de grâce:

10. Automatic Licensing of Downstream Recipients.

Each time you convey a covered work, the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensors, to run, modify and propagate that work, subject to this License. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties with this License.

I'm just tired of people saying "You used MY code!" etc, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.... it's not OUR code anymore, it's the MaNGOS communities code, and if you don't like that... stop making repacks.

Darkrulerz
14-08-10, 04:58 PM
Next time i'd like you to read the post a little better before you start acting pissed

i said "i would like" which isn't the same as "you are required to"

it's just that we're a project and our users come reporting me that some guy named Jovee on mmopro releases a repack with my name on it...

how would you like it if i would sign my mails off using YOUR name? Yeah that'd be weird... people would think you'd have anything to do with it

CthulhuFtagn
14-08-10, 07:09 PM
Didn't act pissed at all... just threw it back atcha... I read the entire thread. I'll let this get back on-topic.

mec
14-08-10, 11:01 PM
btw.....to interject in your lil argument here.

mangos.exe doesnt work.
failure.
says application configuration is incorrect....

did you pack a 64 bit exe or whats the deal.

The Magic Cactus
14-08-10, 11:48 PM
Hi man , this is great work , i would like to no if theres anything to do to fixe the spell / talents bugg , etc... Cause the server is really great and if i could just fix that it would be awesome :D .
Thx a lot

PewPew
15-08-10, 04:07 AM
@The Magic Cactus

This guy can't fix anything. He's prolly using darkice application "Auto-Compiler" to create the core and the database from the darkice github. About a week ago he didn't know how to start the core. It's just annoying when some people post other people's repacks and claim them as their own.

Darkrulerz
15-08-10, 10:39 AM
If you guys encounter bugs you wish to be fixed, post them at our forums (http://projectdarkice.clanice.com/)

Wickedman
15-08-10, 10:53 AM
I can not register on you website DarkRulerz :S so I can't post problems... :(

Darkrulerz
15-08-10, 01:33 PM
I can not register on you website DarkRulerz :S so I can't post problems... :(

Should be solved now, if it isn't and you see an error can you post it?

Wickedman
16-08-10, 05:54 AM
Awesome stuff its working now I will be posting the probs I picked up so far :).....

Just not 100% sure where I should post the current problems concerning this release of your repack ?

Would you be so kind to point me into the correct direction please :)

Darkrulerz
16-08-10, 10:45 AM
Awesome stuff its working now I will be posting the probs I picked up so far :).....

Just not 100% sure where I should post the current problems concerning this release of your repack ?

Would you be so kind to point me into the correct direction please :)

Project Dark-iCE is not a repack, we're maintaing source code so people can make repacks out of it (which is what Jovee did)
We have 3 sections for bug reports:
Core-related (everything with looting, spells, mob behaviour, scripted items, etc.)
Database-related (stuff that's missing like items, misplaced NPCs, incorrect damage of some spells, etc.)
ScriptDev2-related (stuff like scripted gameobjects, instances, escort quests, bosses and some normal NPCs)

hope that's enough info... don't be afraid to post it in the wrong section, we'll just move it to the right one ;)

Wickedman
16-08-10, 10:51 AM
Well thats the lot thanks I will be posting a list of problems I am having on your forum thanks alot Darkrulerz :)

Oops I accidentally posted it under core suggestions lol but I did slap a post on your forum with the current important issues that I am having :)

matty96
16-08-10, 02:37 PM
Please,can you help me? i have created a no-ip host ,modifyed the hosts file and realmlist in to database but when i try to connect it says : unable to connect or Login server down.Can you help me?

Dimman
16-08-10, 02:49 PM
Please,can you help me? i have created a no-ip host ,modifyed the hosts file and realmlist in to database but when i try to connect it says : unable to connect or Login server down.Can you help me?
Please post issues regarding mangos & trinity "Going Public" HERE (http://mmopro.net/forums/f159/%5Bmangos%5D-make-public-server-without-hamachi-4224/)

davcoolman132
19-08-10, 10:49 AM
does the mechgikners chopper or the mechaqno hog work with the passenger or the mamoth?

Dimman
19-08-10, 10:51 AM
does the mechgikners chopper or the mechaqno hog work with the passenger or the mamoth?
Yes it does :)

Avidgamer
19-08-10, 11:03 AM
It seems passenger mounts on repacks have become quite common (working ones) now, I think I've seen maybe one or two that haven't got them working unfortunatly, but most have. Still a really good repack. :)

damoO
21-08-10, 10:13 AM
Hi there when i attempt to use your repack i can login but for some strange reason it attempts to get character list and then throws me out to the login screen saying server disconnected although i can log back in. Do you have any idea how i can sort this, i have tried setting my realm list to 127.0.0.1, my internal ip address, 192.168.2.100, and my internal but it seems to do nothing. Hope there is a way to fix this as it looks like a good repack.

Mikoplans
21-08-10, 11:43 PM
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect (http://deadline-wow.ath.cx/function.mysql-connect)]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Users\Miki\Desktop\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Server\htdocs\register.php on line 332

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Users\Miki\Desktop\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Server\htdocs\register.php on line 333
Something went wrong while connecting to the database. Please make sure the config.php file is correct.

hertslad
22-08-10, 05:20 AM
how do i make it public with hamachi i have tryed and the site works but when i start the servers up it keeps closing (mangosd.exe and realmd.exe) my Hamachi IP is 5.1.220.39 if anyone could help me out and show me a guid where i need to put that IP that would be awesome so for i have tryed the IP in thos places i put the 127.0.0.1 back in just to get on the game myself but friends & family would like to come on with me

mangosd.exe
LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;realmd"
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;mangos"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;characters"

realmd.exe
LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;realmd"

Avidgamer
22-08-10, 12:04 PM
Trust me, chances are we'll say EXACTLY the same thing as most guides will. Make sure your ports are forwarded etc. About mangosd.exe and realmd.exe closing, not much I can help you with there I'm afraid. I suggest trying a different repack if you continue to get these problems.

d4rk5ky
22-08-10, 05:46 PM

fixed, sorry.

PewPew
23-08-10, 02:24 PM
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect (http://deadline-wow.ath.cx/function.mysql-connect)]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Users\Miki\Desktop\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Server\htdocs\register.php on line 332

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Users\Miki\Desktop\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Server\htdocs\register.php on line 333
Something went wrong while connecting to the database. Please make sure the config.php file is correct.

Find a file named DISABLE_INSTALLER or something like that inside htdocs folder and remove it , after that connect to YourSiteAdress/install . Enter the required info and it should be working :P

d4rk5ky
23-08-10, 07:23 PM
Awesome repack man, best MaNGOS release for sure. I am just wondering how to fix the lag i receive when i hover over gear and weapons in game. I seem to be having the same issue with other MaNGOS based emu's as well, but not with ArcEmu. I would use ArcEmu but i prefer the level of customization that you get with MaNGOS. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Darkride
24-08-10, 01:35 PM
Find a file named DISABLE_INSTALLER or something like that inside htdocs folder and remove it , after that connect to YourSiteAdress/install . Enter the required info and it should be working :P

sorry but i cant find this file and i have the same problem =/ can someone help pls ?

simins
24-08-10, 03:55 PM
hey, this is my first time with private servers so yer

i can get the server running, i can log in and all that but when i try and make another account, it freezes.

what have i done wrong or what am i not doing right. should i be making an account through heidi or through the cmd magos thing (sorry bout the nameing)

so yer this is my problem and if u can help me that would be amazing

thx

Darkride
24-08-10, 04:26 PM
can nobody help me with this problem ???

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect (http://5.147.99.8/function.mysql-connect)]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Server\htdocs\register.php on line 332

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Server\htdocs\register.php on line 333

Go)Focus
25-08-10, 12:24 PM
I've Founded many bugs on this repack, testing, but is one of the best repacks that i see, very nice.

Bugs:

- Only Works ICC Fine With all Bosses, Teleporter and Loots on 10 Normal ( 25 Doesn't Work - 10 Heroic Doesn't Work - 25 Heroic Doesn't Work )
- Teleporter on Ulduar, teleports to Naxxramas.
- Icehowl sleeping in Argent tournament.
Icehowl - NPC - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=34797)
- Vehicles doesn't Work.
- The Mount Passenger Doesn't Work
Professor Putricide - NPC - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=36678/professor-putricide)
- The Command .nameannounce TEXT ( Doesn't Work )
- Errors on the Database mangos ( item_extended_cost ) Can't Export to a .SQL file.

Error No.: 1033
Incorrect information in file: '.\mangos\item_extended_cost.frm
- Error on Database ( scriptdev2 ) Can't Export to a .SQL file.

Error No.: 1049
Unknown database 'scriptdev2'
- TOC ( No Full, Cant Complete the Final, the NPC Barret Ramsey dont Talk at Final Step )
- The Command .gm chat on ( Doesn't Work, i Put it On, and nothing, same that normal Player )
- I Can Import Accounts And Characters From Other MaNGOS DB's, but when i load the PJ, it Disconnects me from server, In The Console, is this Log:

GUID 2 from table ''characters'' don't exist.
Cleaning players

And it Exists, Checked..

PD: I will Edit, if i Find more Bugs ;)

Thanks..

Avidgamer
25-08-10, 03:07 PM
In regards to "gm chat on" I believe it's simply "gm on". I've never once seen .gm chat on when I've used any mangos server. Unless it's a new command, I'm not sure it's there.

PewPew
26-08-10, 02:07 PM
sorry but i cant find this file and i have the same problem =/ can someone help pls ?

While you're in the xampp folder press ctrl+f and type in DISABLE it should find the file , remove it and do what i said

dicu
27-08-10, 05:18 AM
Sorry for Off Topic , but the Download link for IzzyGaming v4.0 (3.3.5a, build 12340) (http://www.4shared.com/get/nFnwtBKV/Tyins_Repack.html) ! don't work :D , pls do you want to do something with this probl. ? ( sorry For my bad english )

UltIm4t3 Luk1
29-08-10, 08:54 AM
Sorry for Off Topic , but the Download link for IzzyGaming v4.0 (3.3.5a, build 12340) (http://www.4shared.com/get/nFnwtBKV/Tyins_Repack.html) ! don't work :D , pls do you want to do something with this probl. ? ( sorry For my bad english )

It's working for me ;)

Blocked
29-08-10, 09:52 AM
very nice man, thanks

UltIm4t3 Luk1
29-08-10, 10:11 AM
Vehicles are not working for me and why is Icehowl sleeping in Argent tournament? Tens of bugs in DB and Ulduar circle teleported me in Naxramax OMG

DiabloHD
31-08-10, 07:48 AM
Got Error! On reg page!

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect (http://192.168.1.7/function.mysql-connect)]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Users\Mathias\Desktop\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Server\htdocs\register.php on line 332

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Users\Mathias\Desktop\Tyin Emu 3.3.5a\Server\htdocs\register.php on line 333

cadodcan
31-08-10, 06:04 PM
Hi, when I'm around Professor Putricide gives me a server crash, anyone know why? or sql fix? thanks.

ID of professor : 36678
GUID of professor : 67901

J2k0b0
03-09-10, 11:09 PM
This crap is full of bugs.. tons of bugs with instance CDs also loads of tallents just doesnt work.. especialy on warrior.. ICC is total crap.. ToC 10 2.. and Ulduar 2.. only naxx is working.. passenger doesnt work.. + vehicles doesnt work .. loads of quests bugged.. DK is total crap.. :X Just compile your own mangos repack.. or go go for trinity ;) im so glad of my new trinity pack :)

werq
04-09-10, 08:28 AM
Hey. When i try to open the apache.batch it give me that error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. : Make_sock: could not bind to adress 0.0.0.0:00 unable to open logs...

gangboy70
04-09-10, 01:15 PM
You just ripped it from dark-ice noob O_o
make your own repacks !

+rep HELL NO !!!!

brato
06-09-10, 03:57 AM
Does magic work so well as the rest???

Sory for my English :S

Biohazzard
06-09-10, 10:06 AM
great work man... keep it up your work... thanks for the repack.. i'll check out right now ;)
thank you on your team ... i hope later will have updates i'll save that page on my favorite bar on the explorer ;) +rep (bow)

legendztheboss
07-09-10, 09:48 PM
I'm having some problems setting up ahbot.
Here's my character database in SQLyog: (character Ahbot is the one I created and want to use)
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm320/modscape/sql.jpg
And these are my settings in mangosd:

AuctionHouseBot.Seller.Enabled = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Enabled = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Account = 5
AuctionHouseBot.Character = 2

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Vendor = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Loot = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Misc = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.Max = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqLevel.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqLevel.Max = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqSkill.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqSkill.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ItemLevel.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ItemLevel.Max = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ReqLevel.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ReqLevel.Max = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ReqSkill.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ReqSkill.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.No = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Pickup = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Equip = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Use = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Quest = 0
AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle = 200
AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Seller = 0
AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Buyer = 0Is there something I missed or something I did wrong? Searched a while on google for tutorials relating to this, and they all seem to say the same thing.

And when I set AuctionHouseBot.Seller.Enabled to 1, I get this in mangos.exe

Starting AuctionHouseBot System...
SQL: SELECT minitems FROM auctionhousebot WHERE auctionhouse = 7
query ERROR: Table 'characters.auctionhousebot' doesn't exist

Go)Focus
08-09-10, 05:08 AM
The query ERROR says: Table Auctionhousbot doesn't exist.

Create Table on Character DB Called ''Auctionhousbot''

And it will be fixed.

This repacks has got serious problems..

fatty8685
08-09-10, 10:27 PM
i'm getting an issue saying,

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

how do i fix this?

CthulhuFtagn
08-09-10, 10:53 PM
Here's my little tutorial on AHBOT. (http://mmopro.net/forums/f155/%5Brelease%5D-trms-cthulhu-ftagn-dual-database-mangos-repack-3-3-5-12340-32-64-bit-4286/index15.html#post25337)

blouto
09-09-10, 11:33 PM
Hey i use Navicat and it won't let me into the Mangos data base whats the password port and address?

blouto
09-09-10, 11:49 PM
lol o found it hey i uninstalled Nav and installed Heidi but when i try to connect to DB with everything and with my MYSQL up it says using password YES help?

yerbaz
14-09-10, 04:16 PM
Very good!!

I can fix the DK quest, but apart of that i dont see any major bug

Thx!

Wamphyri10
19-09-10, 12:17 PM
just to let you know you have the Move anti hack section in the mangos.conf twice.

muschibubu
25-09-10, 08:42 PM
Hello me from germany and my englisch is not realy good
i have a bug list
look
kostenlos Dateien hochladen bei File Upload X (http://www.fileuploadx.de/881455)

can you the bug fixed ????

aikab
15-10-10, 04:18 PM
Would you mind adding another download link for the maps/... because i'm having trouble getting through to megaupload, preferably mediafire. Thanks.

Fordman
22-10-10, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the repack....

aoro
23-10-10, 05:29 AM
good work izi

aoro
25-10-10, 01:10 AM
Hmms i cant get a remote connection to the DB

jovee
25-10-10, 10:45 AM
[News] Tyin's Mangos Repack (IzzyGaming) v4.5 under development!

impact1560
25-10-10, 01:53 PM
Will try the newer version once it comes out. Looking forward to it.

Dimman
25-10-10, 02:10 PM
Keep it up Jovee =)

drahos.hanak
28-10-10, 02:23 AM
good work man! Itīs awesome!!!
Thank you.

beckrastan
02-11-10, 07:15 PM
keeps saying server offline ?

teentitanbg
02-11-10, 09:22 PM
keeps saying server offline ?
What are you talk about?

Server offline for test.
You can on Server offline for test.

beckrastan
03-11-10, 11:58 AM
keeps saying mangoes pvp server offline , any way to get around this ?

drahos.hanak
03-11-10, 12:49 PM
I have a little problem with this repack. When i start all (MySQL, Apache, Mangosd, Realmd) and when i logged into game, appears error: Requested 3680 bytes on memory byt I have it! Sorry for my english.

teentitanbg
03-11-10, 02:04 PM
keeps saying mangoes pvp server offline , any way to get around this ?
Do you open realmd.exe?
Open: -v
1. MySQL.exe
2. Apache.exe
3. Mangosd.exe
4. Realmd.exe

drahos.hanak
06-11-10, 06:02 AM
I change password on account ADMINISTRATOR and wahen I trying to connect, there was the same password as name.

drahos.hanak
06-11-10, 07:41 AM
Hi my friends! I was anrgy because registration on repack dosenīt work. So I create my registration. This registration include only base informations because you can finish it alone (for example: some people donīt want sending confirmatory e-mail etc.). The problem was in password. This password must be in sha1 and you must edit it (function sha_password in script).
This is direct link for download it: http://drahos.nhx.cz/files/registration.zip. After download, you must delete all files in htdocs folder (your server folder/Server/htdocs) and transfer include files to the htdocs folder.

drahos.hanak
06-11-10, 07:46 AM
http://127.0.0.1/index.php ... this is your registration page

jovee
06-11-10, 09:17 AM
http://127.0.0.1/index.php ... this is our registration page

You're kidding right?
How can i view your localhost website ...? xP

drahos.hanak
06-11-10, 01:11 PM
Sorry, it shout be "Your" instead of "our". My englich isīt good :-(

drahos.hanak
06-11-10, 01:14 PM
I was wrong pronoun. Sorry, my English is not very good :-(

HassV
06-11-10, 03:53 PM
sorry the link to the server is not letting 4shared download the emulator, you can place it on another server by Please

JaskSkull
06-11-10, 03:54 PM
good work

drahos.hanak
07-11-10, 12:47 AM
Hi!
I make new registration! In this version are some new things for example: checking e-mail adress, password, name and password must ahe more then 3 chars and so on.
You can download it from my website: http://drahos.nhx.cz/files/registration2.zip (direct link) or from 4shared: registration .zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/Ylj9FKTb/registration_.html)

drahos.hanak
10-11-10, 09:37 AM
"But i made it a fun server and i need a teleporter ..."

Sorry man but if you wanna start server, you must have experience with C++, SQL and so on. If you donīt have it, you canīt create public WoW server!

seyar
11-11-10, 03:07 AM
It work now.
But can someone help me with my register page?
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stefan/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png
Notice: Undefined variable: _SESSION in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 304

Notice: Use of undefined constant dyndns - assumed 'dyndns' in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 308

Notice: Undefined variable: pvpworld in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 308

Notice: Use of undefined constant server - assumed 'server' in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 308

Notice: Use of undefined constant com - assumed 'com' in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 308

Notice: Undefined variable: root in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 309

Notice: Undefined variable: ascent in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 310

Notice: Undefined variable: PvPWorld in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 311

Notice: Undefined index: registration in C:\wamp\www\htdocs\register.php on line 329
Thanks

Azariel666
13-11-10, 04:33 PM
i got a running server but i need to implement the scripts from here it is also mangos how i put them all togheter?

lolzss
13-11-10, 09:13 PM
hey is lich king battle blizzlike?

jovee
14-11-10, 09:01 AM
4.5 Change Log...
- Added missing items..
- Fixed some quests
- Fixed and added more npcs
- Scripted Icecrown Citadel (including FrozenThrone)
- Scripted Ruby Sanctum
- Updated ToC Script
- Many fixes added from TDB and UDB
- Fixed some crash...
and much more...

hell
17-11-10, 01:46 PM
Heroic item Socket and Enchants: You won't be able to see these sockets but when you shift + right click
the item they are there.

Mounts: Passenger Mounts not working

Guild: when u create guild and logout after restart server guild name don't exist in game player is't able to see guild bank "u are'n in a guild" (guild created with command .guild create)

Deathbringer Saurfang don't have loot on 10, 10HC, 25, 25HC and deathbringer teleporter bug "Invalid Target"

Exelent repack !!! Only Guild creation can be serious problem...

jovee
17-11-10, 05:45 PM
Heroic item Socket and Enchants: You won't be able to see these sockets but when you shift + right click
the item they are there.

Mounts: Passenger Mounts not working

Guild: when u create guild and logout after restart server guild name don't exist in game player is't able to see guild bank "u are'n in a guild" (guild created with command .guild create)

Deathbringer Saurfang don't have loot on 10, 10HC, 25, 25HC and deathbringer teleporter bug "Invalid Target"

Exelent repack !!! Only Guild creation can be serious problem...

In 4.5 i've fixed Guild Creation
Deathbringer Saurfang don't have loot because you need to finish GunShip Battle 1st then kill he.

jovee
18-11-10, 04:55 AM
Updated ! - First post edited! (http://mmopro.net/forums/f155/[mangos]izzygaming-3-3-5a-repack-4249/#post24223)

Messiah360
18-11-10, 09:27 PM
I have the problem when I try launch mangosd.exe say this "THE ORDINAL 2660 COULD NOT BE FOUND IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY LIBEAY32.DLL" How can fix them?

jovee
19-11-10, 03:02 AM
Install Visual Basic 2010

Messiah360
19-11-10, 09:22 AM
Ok I'll try now :)

Messiah360
19-11-10, 09:26 AM
Is Visual Studio 2010? Sry but im new

jovee
19-11-10, 12:46 PM
Yes...

Messiah360
19-11-10, 07:42 PM
Sorry but dont Works :/

Dotwin
19-11-10, 08:04 PM
hi
would only say thank you for the great work you are presenting us. have now brought up my server and made your repack it. the part is much better than my old. I am questing for all time zones due to completely and so far only had a quest that does not work. So again thank you and continue to do.

Greetings
kalle

teentitanbg
20-11-10, 12:01 AM
Sorry but dont Works :/

Ok but same, I have programs Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express and .Net Framework 4.0 already. But now it work, Read "1."

I have the problem when I try launch mangosd.exe say this "THE ORDINAL 2660 COULD NOT BE FOUND IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY LIBEAY32.DLL" How can fix them?
LIBEAY32.DLL missing? :confused: I wonder because diff say it from my Windows 7.

1. I have Libeay32.dll from Izzygaming's old repack v4 and I copy Libeay32.dll to Core folder in Izzygaming's new repack, Google search " Libeay32.dll download " or dll-files.com.
Be carefull other site.

jovee
20-11-10, 04:28 AM
If you have Visual Studio 2010 Full Licensed installed you won't have problem with "Libeay32.dll"
You can download full version of Visual Studio 2010 from Zamunda.net or any other Torrent Site (:

Dotwin
20-11-10, 11:38 AM
Hi again.

i have a big problem. my friend make the DK beginning Quests, but the mangos.exe crashed when he make the quest "How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies" (quest id: 12720). What can i do?

here the logfile:

Revision: 2010-11-15 01:55:09 10721 6f934f0e176e19676cad285feb34877d15e7193c
Date 20:11:2010. Time 17:39
//================================================== ===
*** Hardware ***
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+
Number Of Processors: 2
Physical Memory: 2096620 KB (Available: 1094320 KB)
Commit Charge Limit: 4034976 KB

*** Operation System ***
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (Version 5.1, Build 2600)

//================================================== ===
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
Fault address: 0052E584 01:0012D584 C:\WoW Server\Mangos 3.3.5a Server\mangosd.exe

Registers:
EAX:0793EE00
EBX:00000001
ECX:00001A34
EDX:076749E0
ESI:00000000
EDI:00000000
CS:EIP:001B:0052E584
SS:ESP:0023:0793EDDC EBP:0793EDE0
DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000
Flags:00010202

Call stack:
Address Frame Function SourceFile
0052E584 00000000 ?CanEquipUniqueItem@Player@@QBEEPAVItem@@EI@Z+2B4
005337D0 00000000 ?GetQuestStatus@Player@@QBE?AW4QuestStatus@@I@Z+20
0753FD0C 00000000 ?isCharmed@Unit@@QBE_NXZ+B1C
004F956A 00000000 ?Update@Creature@@UAEXI@Z+3BA
0049E675 00000000 ?SendResetWarnings@InstanceMap@@QBEXI@Z+21F5
0049F802 00000000 ?SetResetSchedule@InstanceMap@@QAEX_N@Z+E32
004A098C 00000000 ?AddObjectToRemoveList@Map@@QAEXPAVWorldObject@@@Z +D1C
004B367E 00000000 ?Update@Map@@UAEXABI@Z+26E
008088A1 00000000 ?HandleGMTicketCreateOpcode@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVW orldPacket@@@Z+4001
00A9A60E 00000000 ?svc_run@ACE_Task_Base@@SAKPAX@Z+2E
00A9A9EB 00000000 ?invoke_i@ACE_Thread_Adapter@@EAEKXZ+6B
00A9AB33 00000000 ?invoke@ACE_Thread_Adapter@@UAEKXZ+83
78AFC6DE 00000000 _endthreadex+3A
78AFC788 00000000 _endthreadex+E4
7C80B729 00000000 GetModuleFileNameA+1BA

Call stack:
7C91E514 00000000 KiFastSystemCallRet+0
7C802542 00000000 WaitForSingleObject+12
00A2AD33 00000000 ?__ace_assert@@YAXPBDH0@Z+363
00A9E571 00000000 ?wait_task@ACE_Thread_Manager@@QAEHPAVACE_Task_Bas e@@@Z+1E1
00A9A39F 00000000 ?wait@ACE_Task_Base@@UAEHXZ+F
0044747A 00000000 ?RemoveMItem@Player@@QAE_NI@Z+4FA
0044D0D9 00000000 ?at_exit@MaNGOS@@YAXP6AXXZ@Z+699
7C817077 00000000 RegisterWaitForInputIdle+49

Call stack:
7C802455 00000000 Sleep+F
0045958E 00000000 ?GetFloatDefault@Config@@QAEMPBDM@Z+8DE
0045C264 00000000 ?step@barGoLink@@QAEXXZ+1F24
00459470 00000000 ?GetFloatDefault@Config@@QAEMPBDM@Z+7C0
00A77254 00000000 ?invoke@ACE_OS_Thread_Adapter@@UAEKXZ+74

Call stack:

Call stack:

Call stack:

Call stack:
0793DE58 00000000 0000:00000000
E57015FF FFFFFFFF 0000:00000000

Call stack:
00A7429A 00000000 ?cond_wait@ACE_OS@@YAHPAVACE_cond_t@@PAU_RTL_CRITI CAL_SECTION@@@Z+3A
00A752B9 00000000 ?cond_timedwait@ACE_OS@@YAHPAVACE_cond_t@@PAU_RTL_ CRITICAL_SECTION@@PAVACE_Time_Value@@@Z+29
00A3E691 00000000 ?wait@ACE_Condition_Thread_Mutex@@QAEHPBVACE_Time_ Value@@@Z+11
00A29229 00000000 ?max_notify_iterations@ACE_Select_Reactor_Notify@@ UAEHXZ+119
00A298E1 00000000 ?max_notify_iterations@ACE_Select_Reactor_Notify@@ UAEHXZ+7D1
00A28E2D 00000000 ?dequeue@ACE_Activation_Queue@@QAEPAVACE_Method_Re quest@@PAVACE_Time_Value@@@Z+1D
0085841A 00000000 ?HandleChangeSeatsOnControlledVehicle@WorldSession @@QAEXAAVWorldPacket@@@Z+1576A

Call stack:
00A7429A 00000000 ?cond_wait@ACE_OS@@YAHPAVACE_cond_t@@PAU_RTL_CRITI CAL_SECTION@@@Z+3A
00A3E65A 00000000 ?wait@ACE_Condition_Thread_Mutex@@QAEHXZ+A
0067F651 00000000 ?GetAreaEntryByAreaFlagAndMap@@YAPBUAreaTableEntry @@II@Z+58D21
0047A2B3 00000000 ?SetVisibleAura@SpellAuraHolder@@QAEX_N@Z+66D3
0044AE99 00000000 ?RemoveMItem@Player@@QAE_NI@Z+3F19

Call stack:
7C872A51 00000000 GetConsoleInputWaitHandle+318
7C872B98 00000000 ReadConsoleA+3B
7C8018B7 00000000 ReadFile+A5
78ABBFEE 00000000 ??0__non_rtti_object@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z+12A
78ABC0B9 00000000 _read+81
78ABCE99 00000000 _filbuf+55
78B0357B 00000000 fgets+F8
0043E8FD 00000000 ?RemoveTimedQuest@Player@@QAEXI@Z+52D

Call stack:
719B5FA7 00000000 0001:00004FA7 C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSWSOCK.dll
71A1314F 00000000 select+A7
00A35810 00000000 ?wait_for_multiple_events@?$ACE_Select_Reactor_T@V ?$ACE_Reactor_Token_T@VACE_Token@@@@@@MAEHAAVACE_S elect_Reactor_Handle_Set@@PAVACE_Time_Value@@@Z+12 0
00AA0011 00000000 ?get_event_for_dispatching@ACE_TP_Reactor@@IAEHPAV ACE_Time_Value@@@Z+91
00AA0A32 00000000 ?dispatch_i@ACE_TP_Reactor@@IAEHPAVACE_Time_Value@ @AAVACE_TP_Token_Guard@@@Z+12
00AA0BC6 00000000 ?handle_events@ACE_TP_Reactor@@UAEHPAVACE_Time_Val ue@@@Z+B6
00A8317E 00000000 ?run_reactor_event_loop@ACE_Reactor@@QAEHAAVACE_Ti me_Value@@P6AHPAV1@@Z@Z+2E
0061D501 00000000 ?ReadAddonsInfo@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVWorldPacket@@ @Z+5711

Call stack:
719B5FA7 00000000 0001:00004FA7 C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSWSOCK.dll
71A1314F 00000000 select+A7
00A35810 00000000 ?wait_for_multiple_events@?$ACE_Select_Reactor_T@V ?$ACE_Reactor_Token_T@VACE_Token@@@@@@MAEHAAVACE_S elect_Reactor_Handle_Set@@PAVACE_Time_Value@@@Z+12 0
00AA0011 00000000 ?get_event_for_dispatching@ACE_TP_Reactor@@IAEHPAV ACE_Time_Value@@@Z+91
00AA0A32 00000000 ?dispatch_i@ACE_TP_Reactor@@IAEHPAVACE_Time_Value@ @AAVACE_TP_Token_Guard@@@Z+12
00AA0BC6 00000000 ?handle_events@ACE_TP_Reactor@@UAEHPAVACE_Time_Val ue@@@Z+B6
00A8317E 00000000 ?run_reactor_event_loop@ACE_Reactor@@QAEHAAVACE_Ti me_Value@@P6AHPAV1@@Z@Z+2E
0061D501 00000000 ?ReadAddonsInfo@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVWorldPacket@@ @Z+5711
========================
Local Variables And Parameters

Call stack:
0052E584 00000000 ?CanEquipUniqueItem@Player@@QBEEPAVItem@@EI@Z+2B4

005337D0 00000000 ?GetQuestStatus@Player@@QBE?AW4QuestStatus@@I@Z+20

0753FD0C 00000000 ?isCharmed@Unit@@QBE_NXZ+B1C

004F956A 00000000 ?Update@Creature@@UAEXI@Z+3BA

0049E675 00000000 ?SendResetWarnings@InstanceMap@@QBEXI@Z+21F5

0049F802 00000000 ?SetResetSchedule@InstanceMap@@QAEX_N@Z+E32

004A098C 00000000 ?AddObjectToRemoveList@Map@@QAEXPAVWorldObject@@@Z +D1C

004B367E 00000000 ?Update@Map@@UAEXABI@Z+26E

008088A1 00000000 ?HandleGMTicketCreateOpcode@WorldSession@@QAEXAAVW orldPacket@@@Z+4001

========================
Global Variables
<user defined> '??0ObjectGuid@@QAE@XZ'
<user defined> '??0ObjectGuid@@QAE@AB_K@Z'
<user defined> '??0ObjectGuid@@QAE@W4HighGuid@@II@Z'
<user defined> '??0ObjectGuid@@QAE@W4HighGuid@@I@Z'
<user defined> '?ReadAsPacked@ObjectGuid@@QAE?AUPackedGuidReader@ @XZ'
<user defined> '?Set@ObjectGuid@@QAEXAB_K@Z'
<user defined> '?Clear@ObjectGuid@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '??4ObjectGuid@@QAEXAB_K@Z'
<user defined> '?GetRawValue@ObjectGuid@@QBEAB_KXZ'
<user defined> '?GetHigh@ObjectGuid@@QBE?AW4HighGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsEmpty@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsCreature@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsPet@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsVehicle@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsCreatureOrPet@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsCreatureOrVehicle@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsAnyTypeCreature@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsPlayer@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsUnit@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsItem@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsGameobject@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsDynamicObject@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsCorpse@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsTransport@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsMOTransport@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsInstance@ObjectGuid@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTypeId@ObjectGuid@@SA?AW4TypeID@@W4HighGuid@@ @Z'
<user defined> '?GetTypeId@ObjectGuid@@QBE?AW4TypeID@@XZ'
<user defined> '??8ObjectGuid@@QBE_NABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??9ObjectGuid@@QBE_NABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??MObjectGuid@@QBE_NABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetTypeName@ObjectGuid@@QBEPBDXZ'
<user defined> '?HasEntry@ObjectGuid@@CA_NW4HighGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?HasEntry@ObjectGuid@@ABE_NXZ'
<user defined> '??4ObjectGuid@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetBody@Camera@@QAEPAVWorldObject@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetOwner@Camera@@QAEPAVPlayer@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetGridRef@Camera@@QAEAAV?$GridReference@VCamera @@@@XZ'
<user defined> '?isActiveObject@Camera@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@VCame ra@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$GridReference@VCamera@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?IsInWorld@Object@@QBEAB_NXZ'
<user defined> '?AddToWorld@Object@@UAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?RemoveFromWorld@Object@@UAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPackGUID@Object@@QBEABVPackedGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetEntry@Object@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetObjectScale@Object@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTypeId@Object@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?isType@Object@@QBE_NG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetInt32Value@Object@@QBEABHG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetUInt32Value@Object@@QBEABIG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetUInt64Value@Object@@QBEAB_KG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetFloatValue@Object@@QBEABMG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetByteValue@Object@@QBEEGE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetUInt16Value@Object@@QBEGGE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGuidValue@Object@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@G@Z'
<user defined> '?SetInt16Value@Object@@QAEXGEF@Z'
<user defined> '?SetGuidValue@Object@@QAEXGABVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?ApplyPercentModFloatValue@Object@@QAEXGM_N@Z'
<user defined> '?HasFlag@Object@@QBE_NGI@Z'
<user defined> '?HasByteFlag@Object@@QBE_NGEE@Z'
<user defined> '?ApplyModFlag@Object@@QAEXGI_N@Z'
<user defined> '?SetFlag64@Object@@QAEXG_K@Z'
<user defined> '?RemoveFlag64@Object@@QAEXG_K@Z'
<user defined> '?HasFlag64@Object@@QBE_NG_K@Z'
<user defined> '?ApplyModFlag64@Object@@QAEXG_K_N@Z'
<user defined> '?GetValuesCount@Object@@QBEGXZ'
<user defined> '?InitValues@Object@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?HasQuest@Object@@UBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?HasInvolvedQuest@Object@@UBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?Update@WorldObject@@UAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?SetOrientation@WorldObject@@QAEXM@Z'
<user defined> '?GetPositionX@WorldObject@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPositionY@WorldObject@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPositionZ@WorldObject@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPosition@WorldObject@@QBEXAAM00@Z'
<user defined> '?GetOrientation@WorldObject@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetClosePoint@WorldObject@@QBEXAAM00MMMPBV1@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetContactPoint@WorldObject@@QBEXPBV1@AAM11M@Z'
<user defined> '?GetObjectBoundingRadius@WorldObject@@UBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetMapId@WorldObject@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetInstanceId@WorldObject@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPhaseMask@WorldObject@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?InSamePhase@WorldObject@@QBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?IsWithinDist@WorldObject@@QBE_NPBV1@M_N@Z'
<user defined> '?SaveRespawnTime@WorldObject@@UAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?isVisibleFor@WorldObject@@QBE_NPBVPlayer@@PBV1@@ Z'
<user defined> '?GetMap@WorldObject@@QBEPAVMap@@XZ'
<user defined> '?ResetMap@WorldObject@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?GetLootRecipientGuid@WorldObject@@QBE?AVObjectGu id@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetLootGroupRecipientId@WorldObject@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?HasLootRecipient@WorldObject@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsGroupLootRecipient@WorldObject@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetViewPoint@WorldObject@@QAEAAVViewPoint@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetLocationMapId@WorldObject@@IAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?SetLocationInstanceId@WorldObject@@IAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetOwnerGUID@Item@@QBEAB_KXZ'
<user defined> '?SetOwnerGUID@Item@@QAEX_K@Z'
<user defined> '?SetBinding@Item@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?IsSoulBound@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsBoundAccountWide@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsBag@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsBroken@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetInTrade@Item@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?IsInTrade@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetCount@Item@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetCount@Item@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMaxStackCount@Item@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetSlot@Item@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?GetContainer@Item@@QAEPAVBag@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetSlot@Item@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetPos@Item@@QBEGXZ'
<user defined> '?SetContainer@Item@@QAEXPAVBag@@@Z'
<user defined> '?IsInBag@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetItemRandomPropertyId@Item@@QBEHXZ'
<user defined> '?GetItemSuffixFactor@Item@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetEnchantmentId@Item@@QBEIW4EnchantmentSlot@@@Z '
<user defined> '?GetEnchantmentDuration@Item@@QBEIW4EnchantmentSl ot@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetEnchantmentCharges@Item@@QBEIW4EnchantmentSlo t@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetText@Item@@QBEABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_trai ts@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSpellCharges@Item@@QBEHE@Z'
<user defined> '?SetSpellCharges@Item@@QAEXEH@Z'
<user defined> '?HasGeneratedLoot@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?HasTemporaryLoot@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?HasSavedLoot@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetState@Item@@QBE?AW4ItemUpdateState@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsInUpdateQueue@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetQueuePos@Item@@QBEGXZ'
<user defined> '?FSetState@Item@@QAEXW4ItemUpdateState@@@Z'
<user defined> '?HasQuest@Item@@UBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?HasInvolvedQuest@Item@@UBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?IsPotion@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsConjuredConsumable@Item@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?PlayerLoading@WorldSession@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?PlayerLogout@WorldSession@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?PlayerLogoutWithSave@WorldSession@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetSecurity@WorldSession@@QBE?AW4AccountTypes@@X Z'
<user defined> '?GetAccountId@WorldSession@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPlayer@WorldSession@@QBEPAVPlayer@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetSecurity@WorldSession@@QAEXW4AccountTypes@@@Z '
<user defined> '?GetRemoteAddress@WorldSession@@QAEABV?$basic_str ing@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@ XZ'
<user defined> '?Expansion@WorldSession@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?SetInQueue@WorldSession@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?isLogingOut@WorldSession@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?LogoutRequest@WorldSession@@QAEX_J@Z'
<user defined> '?ShouldLogOut@WorldSession@@QBE_N_J@Z'
<user defined> '?GetAccountData@WorldSession@@QAEPAUAccountData@@ W4AccountDataType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetTutorialInt@WorldSession@@QAEII@Z'
<user defined> '?SetTutorialInt@WorldSession@@QAEXII@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSessionDbcLocale@WorldSession@@QBE?AW4LocaleC onstant@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSessionDbLocaleIndex@WorldSession@@QBEHXZ'
<user defined> '?GetLatency@WorldSession@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetLatency@WorldSession@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '??0UnitBaseEvent@@QAE@I@Z'
<user defined> '?getType@UnitBaseEvent@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?matchesTypeMask@UnitBaseEvent@@QBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?setType@UnitBaseEvent@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '??4UnitBaseEvent@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??0ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QAE@I@Z'
<user defined> '??0ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QAE@IPAVHostileRef erence@@@Z'
<user defined> '??0ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QAE@IPAVHostileRef erence@@M@Z'
<user defined> '??0ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QAE@IPAVHostileRef erence@@_N@Z'
<user defined> '?getIValue@ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QBEHXZ'
<user defined> '?getFValue@ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?getBValue@ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?setBValue@ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?getReference@ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QBEPAVH ostileReference@@XZ'
<user defined> '?setThreatManager@ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QAE XPAVThreatManager@@@Z'
<user defined> '?getThreatManager@ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QBE PAVThreatManager@@XZ'
<user defined> '??4ThreatRefStatusChangeEvent@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??0ThreatManagerEvent@@QAE@I@Z'
<user defined> '??0ThreatManagerEvent@@QAE@IPAVHostileReference@@ @Z'
<user defined> '?setThreatContainer@ThreatManagerEvent@@QAEXPAVTh reatContainer@@@Z'
<user defined> '?getThreatContainer@ThreatManagerEvent@@QBEPAVThr eatContainer@@XZ'
<user defined> '??4ThreatManagerEvent@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?addThreatPercent@HostileReference@@QAEXH@Z'
<user defined> '?getThreat@HostileReference@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?isOnline@HostileReference@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isAccessable@HostileReference@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?setTempThreat@HostileReference@@QAEXM@Z'
<user defined> '?resetTempThreat@HostileReference@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?getTempThreatModifyer@HostileReference@@QAEMXZ'
<user defined> '?getUnitGuid@HostileReference@@QBE_KXZ'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@QAEAAV0@A BV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4HostileReference@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?setDirty@ThreatContainer@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?isDirty@ThreatContainer@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?getThreatList@ThreatContainer@@QBEABV?$list@PAVH ostileReference@@V?$allocator@PAVHostileReference@ @@std@@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?addThreat@ThreatManager@@QAEXPAVUnit@@M@Z'
<user defined> '?getCurrentVictim@ThreatManager@@QAEPAVHostileRef erence@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getOwner@ThreatManager@@QBEPAVUnit@@XZ'
<user defined> '?setDirty@ThreatManager@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?getThreatList@ThreatManager@@QBEABV?$list@PAVHos tileReference@@V?$allocator@PAVHostileReference@@@ std@@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGeneratorB ase@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4FollowerReference@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?CanUnload@Map@@QAE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetVisibilityDistance@Map@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetGridExpiry@Map@@QBE_JXZ'
<user defined> '?GetId@Map@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetParent@Map@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetAreaId@Map@@QBEIMMM@Z'
<user defined> '?GetZoneId@Map@@QBEIMMM@Z'
<user defined> '?GetZoneAndAreaId@Map@@QBEXAAI0MMM@Z'
<user defined> '?GetInstanceId@Map@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?CanEnter@Map@@UAE_NPAVPlayer@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSpawnMode@Map@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?GetDifficulty@Map@@QBE?AW4Difficulty@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsRegularDifficulty@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?Instanceable@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsDungeon@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsRaid@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsRaidOrHeroicDungeon@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsBattleGround@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsBattleArena@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsBattleGroundOrArena@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetInstanceSave@Map@@QBEPAVInstanceSave@@XZ'
<user defined> '?HavePlayers@Map@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPlayers@Map@@QBEABVMapRefManager@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetObjectsStore@Map@@QAEAAV?$TypeUnorderedMapCon tainer@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$TypeList@VPet@@U? $TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VDynamicObject@ @VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@_K@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetTimer@Map@@AAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?getNGrid@Map@@ABEPAV?$NGrid@$07VPlayer@@U?$TypeL ist@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$TypeList@VC orpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@U?$ TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$Ty peList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@VCorpse@@VTypeN ull@@@@@@@@@@@@II@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$RefManager@V?$GridRefManager@V?$NGrid@$07VPl ayer@@U?$TypeList@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@ U?$TypeList@VCorpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNul l@@@@@@@@@@U?$TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VC reature@@U?$TypeList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@V Corpse@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@@@@@V?$NGrid@$07VPlayer @@U?$TypeList@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$T ypeList@VCorpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNull@@@ @@@@@@@U?$TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VCreat ure@@U?$TypeList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@VCorp se@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$GridRefManager@V?$NGrid@$07VPlayer@@U?$TypeL ist@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$TypeList@VC orpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@U?$ TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$Ty peList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@VCorpse@@VTypeN ull@@@@@@@@@@@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??1?$ObjectLevelLockable@VMap@@VACE_Thread_Mutex@ @@MaNGOS@@QAE@XZ'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@V?$NGrid@$07VPla yer@@U?$TypeList@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U ?$TypeList@VCorpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNull @@@@@@@@@@U?$TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VCr eature@@U?$TypeList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@VC orpse@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@@@@@V?$NGrid@$07VPlayer@ @U?$TypeList@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$Ty peList@VCorpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNull@@@@ @@@@@@U?$TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VCreatu re@@U?$TypeList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@VCorps e@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$GridReference@V?$NGrid@$07VPlayer@@U?$TypeLi st@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$TypeList@VCo rpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@U?$T ypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$Typ eList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@VCorpse@@VTypeNu ll@@@@@@@@@@@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetScriptId@InstanceMap@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetInstanceData@InstanceMap@@QAEPAVInstanceData@ @XZ'
<user defined> '?GetBG@BattleGroundMap@@QAEPAVBattleGround@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetBG@BattleGroundMap@@QAEXPAVBattleGround@@@Z'
<user defined> '?Clear@MotionMaster@@QAEX_N0@Z'
<user defined> '?MovementExpired@MotionMaster@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?GetObjectBoundingRadius@Unit@@UBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?setAttackTimer@Unit@@QAEXW4WeaponAttackType@@I@Z '
<user defined> '?getAttackTimer@Unit@@QBEIW4WeaponAttackType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?isAttackReady@Unit@@QBE_NW4WeaponAttackType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?getAttackers@Unit@@QBEABV?$set@PAVUnit@@U?$less@ PAVUnit@@@std@@V?$allocator@PAVUnit@@@3@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getVictim@Unit@@QBEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?addUnitState@Unit@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?hasUnitState@Unit@@QBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?clearUnitState@Unit@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?getLevel@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetLevelForTarget@Unit@@UBEIPBV1@@Z'
<user defined> '?getRace@Unit@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?getRaceMask@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?getClass@Unit@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?getClassMask@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?getGender@Unit@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?GetStat@Unit@@QBEMW4Stats@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetStat@Unit@@QAEXW4Stats@@H@Z'
<user defined> '?GetResistance@Unit@@QBEIW4SpellSchools@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetResistance@Unit@@QAEXW4SpellSchools@@H@Z'
<user defined> '?GetHealth@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetMaxHealth@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetHealthPercent@Unit@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?getPowerType@Unit@@QBE?AW4Powers@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetPower@Unit@@QBEIW4Powers@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMaxPower@Unit@@QBEIW4Powers@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetAttackTime@Unit@@QBEIW4WeaponAttackType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetAttackTime@Unit@@QAEXW4WeaponAttackType@@I@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSheath@Unit@@QBE?AW4SheathState@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetSheath@Unit@@UAEXW4SheathState@@@Z'
<user defined> '?getFaction@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?setFaction@Unit@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?IsContestedGuard@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsPvP@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsFFAPvP@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetCreatureTypeMask@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?getStandState@Unit@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?SetStandFlags@Unit@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?RemoveStandFlags@Unit@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?IsMounted@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetMountID@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetMaxSkillValueForLevel@Unit@@QBEGPBV1@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMeleeCritChanceReduction@Unit@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRangedCritChanceReduction@Unit@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetSpellCritChanceReduction@Unit@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetMeleeCritDamageReduction@Unit@@QBEII@Z'
<user defined> '?GetRangedCritDamageReduction@Unit@@QBEII@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSpellCritDamageReduction@Unit@@QBEII@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMeleeDamageReduction@Unit@@QBEII@Z'
<user defined> '?GetRangedDamageReduction@Unit@@QBEII@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSpellDamageReduction@Unit@@QBEII@Z'
<user defined> '?GetUnitMeleeSkill@Unit@@QBEIPBV1@@Z'
<user defined> '?isVendor@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isTrainer@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isQuestGiver@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isGossip@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isTaxi@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isGuildMaster@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isBattleMaster@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isBanker@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isInnkeeper@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isSpiritHealer@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isSpiritGuide@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isTabardDesigner@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isAuctioner@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isArmorer@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isServiceProvider@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isSpiritService@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isGuard@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsTaxiFlying@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isInCombat@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetCombatTimer@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?HasSpell@Unit@@UBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?HasStealthAura@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?HasInvisibilityAura@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isFeared@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isInRoots@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isPassiveToHostile@Unit@@QAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?MoveOutOfRange@Unit@@UAEXAAVPlayer@@@Z'
<user defined> '?isAlive@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isDead@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?getDeathState@Unit@@QBE?AW4DeathState@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetOwnerGuid@Unit@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetOwnerGuid@Unit@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCreatorGuid@Unit@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetCreatorGuid@Unit@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetPetGuid@Unit@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetPetGuid@Unit@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCharmerGuid@Unit@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetCharmerGuid@Unit@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCharmGuid@Unit@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetCharmGuid@Unit@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetTargetGuid@Unit@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetTargetGuid@Unit@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetChannelObjectGuid@Unit@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetChannelObjectGuid@Unit@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetCritterGUID@Unit@@QAEX_K@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCritterGUID@Unit@@QBE_KXZ'
<user defined> '?GetCharmerOrOwnerGuid@Unit@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ '
<user defined> '?GetCharmerOrOwner@Unit@@QBEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetCharmerOrOwnerOrSelf@Unit@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetPets@Unit@@QAEABV?$set@_KU?$less@_K@std@@V?$a llocator@_K@2@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetGuardians@Unit@@QBEABV?$set@_KU?$less@_K@std@ @V?$allocator@_K@2@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?isCharmed@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetCharmInfo@Unit@@QAEPAUCharmInfo@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetTotemGUID@Unit@@QBEAB_KW4TotemSlot@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetResistanceBuffMods@Unit@@QBEMW4SpellSchools@@ _N@Z'
<user defined> '?SetResistanceBuffMods@Unit@@QAEXW4SpellSchools@@ _NM@Z'
<user defined> '?ApplyResistanceBuffModsMod@Unit@@QAEXW4SpellScho ols@@_NM1@Z'
<user defined> '?ApplyResistanceBuffModsPercentMod@Unit@@QAEXW4Sp ellSchools@@_NM1@Z'
<user defined> '?InitStatBuffMods@Unit@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?ApplyStatBuffMod@Unit@@QAEXW4Stats@@M_N@Z'
<user defined> '?ApplyStatPercentBuffMod@Unit@@QAEXW4Stats@@M_N@Z '
<user defined> '?SetCreateStat@Unit@@QAEXW4Stats@@M@Z'
<user defined> '?SetCreateHealth@Unit@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCreateHealth@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetCreateMana@Unit@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCreateMana@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPosStat@Unit@@QBEMW4Stats@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetNegStat@Unit@@QBEMW4Stats@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCreateStat@Unit@@QBEMW4Stats@@@Z'
<user defined> '?ProhibitSpellSchool@Unit@@UAEXW4SpellSchoolMask@ @I@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCurrentSpell@Unit@@QBEPAVSpell@@W4CurrentSpel lTypes@@@Z'
<user defined> '?DecreaseCastCounter@Unit@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?IsInFeralForm@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetModifierValue@Unit@@QAEXW4UnitMods@@W4UnitMod ifierType@@M@Z'
<user defined> '?CanModifyStats@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetCanModifyStats@Unit@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?SetBaseWeaponDamage@Unit@@QAEXW4WeaponAttackType @@W4WeaponDamageRange@@M@Z'
<user defined> '?GetVisibility@Unit@@QBE?AW4UnitVisibility@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSingleCastSpellTargets@Unit@@QAEAAV?$map@PBUS pellEntry@@VObjectGuid@@U?$less@PBUSpellEntry@@@st d@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@QBUSpellEntry@@VObjectGuid @@@std@@@4@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSingleCastSpellTargets@Unit@@QBEABV?$map@PBUS pellEntry@@VObjectGuid@@U?$less@PBUSpellEntry@@@st d@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@QBUSpellEntry@@VObjectGuid @@@std@@@4@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getThreatManager@Unit@@QAEAAVThreatManager@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getThreatManager@Unit@@QBEABVThreatManager@@XZ'
<user defined> '?addHatedBy@Unit@@QAEXPAVHostileReference@@@Z'
<user defined> '?removeHatedBy@Unit@@QAEXPAVHostileReference@@@Z'
<user defined> '?getHostileRefManager@Unit@@QAEAAVHostileRefManag er@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetVisibleAuras@Unit@@QAEPBV?$map@EIU?$less@E@st d@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBEI@std@@@2@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSpellAuraHolderMap@Unit@@QAEAAV?$multimap@IPA VSpellAuraHolder@@U?$less@I@std@@V?$allocator@U?$p air@$$CBIPAVSpellAuraHolder@@@std@@@3@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSpellAuraHolderMap@Unit@@QBEABV?$multimap@IPA VSpellAuraHolder@@U?$less@I@std@@V?$allocator@U?$p air@$$CBIPAVSpellAuraHolder@@@std@@@3@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetAurasByType@Unit@@QBEABV?$list@PAVAura@@V?$al locator@PAVAura@@@std@@@std@@W4AuraType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetDisplayId@Unit@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetNativeDisplayId@Unit@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetNativeDisplayId@Unit@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?setTransForm@Unit@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?getTransForm@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?HasAuraState@Unit@@QBE_NW4AuraState@@@Z'
<user defined> '?HandleNULLProc@Unit@@QAE?AW4SpellAuraProcResult@ @PAV1@IPAVAura@@PBUSpellEntry@@III@Z'
<user defined> '?HandleCantTrigger@Unit@@QAE?AW4SpellAuraProcResu lt@@PAV1@IPAVAura@@PBUSpellEntry@@III@Z'
<user defined> '?IsUnderLastManaUseEffect@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRegenTimer@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetSpeedRate@Unit@@QBEMW4UnitMoveType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?isHover@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?addFollower@Unit@@QAEXPAVFollowerReference@@@Z'
<user defined> '?removeFollower@Unit@@QAEXPAVFollowerReference@@@ Z'
<user defined> '?GetMotionMaster@Unit@@QAEPAVMotionMaster@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsStopped@Unit@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?propagateSpeedChange@Unit@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?StartReactiveTimer@Unit@@QAEXW4ReactiveType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetSpoofSamePlayerFaction@Unit@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?IsSpoofSamePlayerFaction@Unit@@QAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetThreatRedirectionTarget@Unit@@QAEX_KI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetThreatRedirectionPercent@Unit@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetMisdirectionTarget@Unit@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetTransport@Unit@@QBEPAVTransport@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetTransport@Unit@@QAEXPAVTransport@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetTransOffsetX@Unit@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTransOffsetY@Unit@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTransOffsetZ@Unit@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTransOffsetO@Unit@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTransTime@Unit@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTransSeat@Unit@@QBECXZ'
<user defined> '?GetVehicle@Unit@@QBEPAVVehicleKit@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetVehicleKit@Unit@@QBEPAVVehicleKit@@XZ'
<user defined> '??0QueryResult@@QAE@_KI@Z'
<user defined> '??1QueryResult@@UAE@XZ'
<user defined> '?Fetch@QueryResult@@QBEPAVField@@XZ'
<user defined> '??AQueryResult@@QBEABVField@@H@Z'
<user defined> '?GetFieldCount@QueryResult@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRowCount@QueryResult@@QBE_KXZ'
<user defined> '??0QueryResult@@QAE@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4QueryResult@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?NextRow@QueryNamedResult@@QAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?Fetch@QueryNamedResult@@QBEPAVField@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetFieldCount@QueryNamedResult@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRowCount@QueryNamedResult@@QBE_KXZ'
<user defined> '??AQueryNamedResult@@QBEABVField@@H@Z'
<user defined> '?GetFieldNames@QueryNamedResult@@QBEABV?$vector@V ?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator @D@2@@std@@V?$allocator@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_t raits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@2@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?BeginTransaction@Database@@UAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?CommitTransaction@Database@@UAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?RollbackTransaction@Database@@UAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?escape_string@Database@@UAEKPADPBDK@Z'
<user defined> '?GetPingIntervall@Database@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '??BDatabaseMysql@@UBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetDBTableGUIDLow@Creature@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetEquipmentId@Creature@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetSubtype@Creature@@QBE?AW4CreatureSubtype@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsPet@Creature@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsTotem@Creature@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsTemporarySummon@Creature@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsCorpse@Creature@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsDespawned@Creature@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetCorpseDelay@Creature@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?AI@Creature@@QAEPAVCreatureAI@@XZ'
<user defined> '?AddSplineFlag@Creature@@QAEXW4SplineFlags@@@Z'
<user defined> '?RemoveSplineFlag@Creature@@QAEXW4SplineFlags@@@Z '
<user defined> '?HasSplineFlag@Creature@@QBE_NW4SplineFlags@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSplineFlags@Creature@@QBE?AW4SplineFlags@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetSplineFlags@Creature@@QAEXW4SplineFlags@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetShieldBlockValue@Creature@@UBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetMeleeDamageSchoolMask@Creature@@UBE?AW4SpellS choolMask@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetMeleeDamageSchool@Creature@@QAEXW4SpellSchool s@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCurrentEquipmentId@Creature@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetCreatureInfo@Creature@@QBEPBUCreatureInfo@@XZ '
<user defined> '?Say@Creature@@QAEXHI_K@Z'
<user defined> '?Yell@Creature@@QAEXHI_K@Z'
<user defined> '?TextEmote@Creature@@QAEXH_K_N@Z'
<user defined> '?Whisper@Creature@@QAEXH_K_N@Z'
<user defined> '?YellToZone@Creature@@QAEXHI_K@Z'
<user defined> '?SetNoCallAssistance@Creature@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?SetNoSearchAssistance@Creature@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?HasSearchedAssistance@Creature@@QAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetDefaultMovementType@Creature@@QBE?AW4Movement GeneratorType@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetDefaultMovementType@Creature@@QAEXW4MovementG eneratorType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCurrentCell@Creature@@QBEABUCell@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetCurrentCell@Creature@@QAEXABUCell@@@Z'
<user defined> '?IsDeadByDefault@Creature@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRespawnTime@Creature@@QBEAB_JXZ'
<user defined> '?SetRespawnTime@Creature@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetRespawnDelay@Creature@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetRespawnDelay@Creature@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetRespawnRadius@Creature@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?SetRespawnRadius@Creature@@QAEXM@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGridRef@Creature@@QAEAAV?$GridReference@VCrea ture@@@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsRegeneratingHealth@Creature@@QAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPetAutoSpellSize@Creature@@UBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?GetPetAutoSpellOnPos@Creature@@UBEIE@Z'
<user defined> '?SetCombatStartPosition@Creature@@QAEXMMM@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCombatStartPosition@Creature@@QAEXAAM00@Z'
<user defined> '?SetSummonPoint@Creature@@QAEXMMMM@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSummonPoint@Creature@@QBEXAAM000@Z'
<user defined> '?SetDeadByDefault@Creature@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?SetNeedNotify@Creature@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?LockAI@Creature@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCreature@@@@VCr eature@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$GridReference@VCreature@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??_FCreature@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?getSubGroup@GroupReference@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?setSubGroup@GroupReference@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@VGroup@@VPlayer@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z '
<user defined> '??4GroupReference@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetLootMethod@Group@@QAEXW4LootMethod@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetLooterGuid@Group@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetLootThreshold@Group@@QAEXW4ItemQualities@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetId@Group@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?isRaidGroup@Group@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isBGGroup@Group@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetLeaderGuid@Group@@QBE?AVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetLootMethod@Group@@QBE?AW4LootMethod@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetLooterGuid@Group@@QBE?AVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetLootThreshold@Group@@QBE?AW4ItemQualities@@XZ '
<user defined> '?IsLeader@Group@@QBE_NVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?HasFreeSlotSubGroup@Group@@QBE_NE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMemberSlots@Group@@QBEABV?$list@UMemberSlot@G roup@@V?$allocator@UMemberSlot@Group@@@std@@@std@@ XZ'
<user defined> '?SetBattlegroundGroup@Group@@QAEXPAVBattleGround@ @@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMainTankGuid@Group@@QBE?AVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetMainAssistantGuid@Group@@QBE?AVObjectGuid@@XZ '
<user defined> '?SetAssistant@Group@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@_N@Z'
<user defined> '?SetMainTank@Group@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetMainAssistant@Group@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetDifficulty@Group@@QBE?AW4Difficulty@@_N@Z'
<user defined> '?GetDungeonDifficulty@Group@@QBE?AW4Difficulty@@X Z'
<user defined> '?GetRaidDifficulty@Group@@QBE?AW4Difficulty@@XZ'
<user defined> '?LinkMember@Group@@QAEXPAVGroupReference@@@Z'
<user defined> '?DelinkMember@Group@@QAEXPAVGroupReference@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetBoundInstances@Group@@QAEAAV?$unordered_map@I UInstanceGroupBind@@V?$hash@I@std@@U?$equal_to@I@3 @V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBIUInstanceGroupBind@@@st d@@@3@@tr1@std@@W4Difficulty@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SubGroupCounterIncrease@Group@@IAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?SubGroupCounterDecrease@Group@@IAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetFlags@Group@@IBE?AW4GroupFlagMask@@ABUMemberS lot@1@@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4MapReference@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMaster@PlayerbotMgr@@QBEPAVPlayer@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetScenarioType@PlayerbotAI@@QAE?AW4ScenarioType @1@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetClassAI@PlayerbotAI@@QAEPAVPlayerbotClassAI@@ XZ'
<user defined> '?GetManager@PlayerbotAI@@QAEQAVPlayerbotMgr@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetCurrentTarget@PlayerbotAI@@QAEPAVUnit@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetIgnoreUpdateTime@PlayerbotAI@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetPlayerBot@PlayerbotAI@@QBEPAVPlayer@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetPlayer@PlayerbotAI@@QBEPAVPlayer@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetState@PlayerbotAI@@QAE?AW4BotState@1@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetCombatOrder@PlayerbotAI@@QAE?AW4CombatOrderTy pe@1@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetMovementOrder@PlayerbotAI@@QAE?AW4MovementOrd erType@1@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsTaximaskNodeKnown@PlayerTaxi@@QBE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?SetTaximaskNode@PlayerTaxi@@QAE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?TeleportTo@Player@@QAE_NABUWorldLocation@@I@Z'
<user defined> '?SetSummonPoint@Player@@QAEXIMMM@Z'
<user defined> '?IsInWater@Player@@UBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isAFK@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isDND@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetSocial@Player@@QAEPAVPlayerSocial@@XZ'
<user defined> '?InitTaxiNodesForLevel@Player@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?SetAcceptTicket@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?isAcceptWhispers@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetAcceptWhispers@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?isGameMaster@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetGMChat@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?isTaxiCheater@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetTaxiCheater@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?isGMVisible@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetPvPDeath@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?GetAuctionAccessMode@Player@@QBEHXZ'
<user defined> '?SetAuctionAccessMode@Player@@QAEXH@Z'
<user defined> '?GetTotalPlayedTime@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetLevelPlayedTime@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRestBonus@Player@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRestType@Player@@QBE?AW4RestType@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetTimeInnEnter@Player@@QBE_JXZ'
<user defined> '?UpdateInnerTime@Player@@QAEX_J@Z'
<user defined> '?GetWeaponForAttack@Player@@QBEPAVItem@@W4WeaponA ttackType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetItemUpdateQueue@Player@@QAEAAV?$vector@PAVIte m@@V?$allocator@PAVItem@@@std@@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsInventoryPos@Player@@SA_NG@Z'
<user defined> '?IsEquipmentPos@Player@@SA_NG@Z'
<user defined> '?IsBankPos@Player@@SA_NG@Z'
<user defined> '?IsValidPos@Player@@QBE_NG_N@Z'
<user defined> '?GetBankBagSlotCount@Player@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?SetBankBagSlotCount@Player@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?CanTakeMoreSimilarItems@Player@@QBEEII@Z'
<user defined> '?CanStoreNewItem@Player@@QBEEEEAAV?$vector@UItemP osCount@@V?$allocator@UItemPosCount@@@std@@@std@@I IPAI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetAmmoDPS@Player@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?BankItem@Player@@QAEPAVItem@@ABV?$vector@UItemPo sCount@@V?$allocator@UItemPosCount@@@std@@@std@@PA V2@_N@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMaxKeyringSize@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?AddWeaponProficiency@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?AddArmorProficiency@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetWeaponProficiency@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetArmorProficiency@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?HasTwoHandWeaponInOneHand@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTrader@Player@@QBEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetTradeData@Player@@QBEPAVTradeData@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetQuestLevelForPlayer@Player@@QBEIPBVQuest@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetQuestSlotQuestId@Player@@QBEIG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetQuestSlotState@Player@@QBEIG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetQuestSlotCounter@Player@@QBEGGE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetQuestSlotTime@Player@@QBEIG@Z'
<user defined> '?SetQuestSlot@Player@@QAEXGII@Z'
<user defined> '?SetQuestSlotCounter@Player@@QAEXGEG@Z'
<user defined> '?SetQuestSlotState@Player@@QAEXGI@Z'
<user defined> '?RemoveQuestSlotState@Player@@QAEXGI@Z'
<user defined> '?SetQuestSlotTimer@Player@@QAEXGI@Z'
<user defined> '?SwapQuestSlot@Player@@QAEXGG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetDivider@Player@@QAE_KXZ'
<user defined> '?SetDivider@Player@@QAEX_K@Z'
<user defined> '?GetInGameTime@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetInGameTime@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?setRegenTimer@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?setWeaponChangeTimer@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMoney@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetMoney@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?getQuestStatusMap@Player@@QAEAAV?$map@IUQuestSta tusData@@U?$less@I@std@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBI UQuestStatusData@@@std@@@3@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSelectionGuid@Player@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetSelectionGuid@Player@@QAEXVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetComboPoints@Player@@QAEEXZ'
<user defined> '?GetComboTargetGuid@Player@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetFreeTalentPoints@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetFreeTalentPoints@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetActiveSpec@Player@@QAEEXZ'
<user defined> '?SetActiveSpec@Player@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSpecsCount@Player@@QAEEXZ'
<user defined> '?SetSpecsCount@Player@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?SetGlyphSlot@Player@@QAEXEI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGlyphSlot@Player@@QAEIE@Z'
<user defined> '?SetGlyph@Player@@QAEXEI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGlyph@Player@@QAEIE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetFreePrimaryProfessionPoints@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetFreePrimaryProfessions@Player@@QAEXG@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSpellMap@Player@@QBEABV?$unordered_map@IUPlay erSpell@@V?$hash@I@std@@U?$equal_to@I@3@V?$allocat or@U?$pair@$$CBIUPlayerSpell@@@std@@@3@@tr1@std@@X Z'
<user defined> '?GetSpellMap@Player@@QAEAAV?$unordered_map@IUPlay erSpell@@V?$hash@I@std@@U?$equal_to@I@3@V?$allocat or@U?$pair@$$CBIUPlayerSpell@@@std@@@3@@tr1@std@@X Z'
<user defined> '?GetSpellCooldownMap@Player@@QBEABV?$map@IUSpellC ooldown@@U?$less@I@std@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBI USpellCooldown@@@std@@@3@@std@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetGlobalCooldownMgr@Player@@QAEAAVGlobalCooldow nMgr@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetLastPotionId@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetLastPotionId@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?setResurrectRequestData@Player@@QAEXVObjectGuid@ @IMMMII@Z'
<user defined> '?clearResurrectRequestData@Player@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?isRessurectRequestedBy@Player@@QBE_NVObjectGuid@ @@Z'
<user defined> '?isRessurectRequested@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?getCinematic@Player@@QAEHXZ'
<user defined> '?setCinematic@Player@@QAEXH@Z'
<user defined> '?SendInitialActionButtons@Player@@QBEXXZ'
<user defined> '?SetContestedPvPTimer@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?ResetContestedPvP@Player@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?SetInGuild@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?SetRank@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?SetGuildIdInvited@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGuildId@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRank@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetGuildIdInvited@Player@@QAEHXZ'
<user defined> '?SetArenaTeamInfoField@Player@@QAEXEW4ArenaTeamIn foType@@I@Z'
<user defined> '?GetArenaTeamId@Player@@QAEIE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetArenaPersonalRating@Player@@QAEIE@Z'
<user defined> '?SetArenaTeamIdInvited@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetArenaTeamIdInvited@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetDifficulty@Player@@QBE?AW4Difficulty@@_N@Z'
<user defined> '?GetDungeonDifficulty@Player@@QBE?AW4Difficulty@@ XZ'
<user defined> '?GetRaidDifficulty@Player@@QBE?AW4Difficulty@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetDungeonDifficulty@Player@@QAEXW4Difficulty@@@ Z'
<user defined> '?SetRaidDifficulty@Player@@QAEXW4Difficulty@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetBaseDefenseSkillValue@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetBaseSpellPowerBonus@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetLootGUID@Player@@QBEAB_KXZ'
<user defined> '?SetLootGUID@Player@@QAEXABVObjectGuid@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSession@Player@@QBEPAVWorldSession@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetSession@Player@@QAEXPAVWorldSession@@@Z'
<user defined> '?StopMirrorTimers@Player@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?GetTeleportDest@Player@@QAEAAUWorldLocation@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsBeingTeleported@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsBeingTeleportedNear@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsBeingTeleportedFar@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetSemaphoreTeleportNear@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?SetSemaphoreTeleportFar@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?GetTeam@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetReputationMgr@Player@@QAEAAVReputationMgr@@XZ '
<user defined> '?GetReputationMgr@Player@@QBEABVReputationMgr@@XZ '
<user defined> '?GetHonorPoints@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetArenaPoints@Player@@QAEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetDrunkValue@Player@@QBEGXZ'
<user defined> '?GetDeathTimer@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?CanParry@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?CanBlock@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?CanDualWield@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetCanDualWield@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?CanTitanGrip@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetCanTitanGrip@Player@@QAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?CanTameExoticPets@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetBaseModValue@Player@@QAEXW4BaseModGroup@@W4Ba seModType@@M@Z'
<user defined> '?GetTotalPercentageModValue@Player@@QBEMW4BaseMod Group@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetArmorPenetrationPct@Player@@QBEMXZ'
<user defined> '?InBattleGround@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetBattleGroundId@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetBattleGroundTypeId@Player@@QBE?AW4BattleGroun dTypeId@@XZ'
<user defined> '?InBattleGroundQueue@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetBattleGroundQueueTypeId@Player@@QBE?AW4Battle GroundQueueTypeId@@I@Z'
<user defined> '?GetBattleGroundQueueIndex@Player@@QBEIW4BattleGr oundQueueTypeId@@@Z'
<user defined> '?IsInvitedForBattleGroundQueueType@Player@@QBE_NW 4BattleGroundQueueTypeId@@@Z'
<user defined> '?InBattleGroundQueueForBattleGroundQueueType@Play er@@QBE_NW4BattleGroundQueueTypeId@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetBattleGroundId@Player@@QAEXIW4BattleGroundTyp eId@@@Z'
<user defined> '?AddBattleGroundQueueId@Player@@QAEIW4BattleGroun dQueueTypeId@@@Z'
<user defined> '?HasFreeBattleGroundQueueId@Player@@QAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?RemoveBattleGroundQueueId@Player@@QAEXW4BattleGr oundQueueTypeId@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetInviteForBattleGroundQueueType@Player@@QAEXW4 BattleGroundQueueTypeId@@I@Z'
<user defined> '?IsInvitedForBattleGroundInstance@Player@@QBE_NI@ Z'
<user defined> '?GetBattleGroundEntryPoint@Player@@QBEABUWorldLoc ation@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetBGTeam@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetBGTeam@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRandomWinner@Player@@QAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRestTime@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetRestTime@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?SetFallInformation@Player@@QAEXIM@Z'
<user defined> '?isMoving@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isMovingOrTurning@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetAntiCheat@Player@@QAEPAUAntiCheat@@XZ'
<user defined> '?CanFly@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsFlying@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?IsFreeFlying@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetMover@Player@@QAEXPAVUnit@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetMover@Player@@QBEPAVUnit@@XZ'
<user defined> '?IsSelfMover@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetFarSightGuid@Player@@QBEABVObjectGuid@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSaveTimer@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetSaveTimer@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?RelocateToHomebind@Player@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?TeleportToHomebind@Player@@QAE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCamera@Player@@QAEAAVCamera@@XZ'
<user defined> '?HasAtLoginFlag@Player@@QBE_NW4AtLoginFlags@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetAtLoginFlag@Player@@QAEXW4AtLoginFlags@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetTemporaryUnsummonedPetNumber@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetTemporaryUnsummonedPetNumber@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?IsPetNeedBeTemporaryUnsummoned@Player@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetBoundInstances@Player@@QAEAAV?$unordered_map@ IUInstancePlayerBind@@V?$hash@I@std@@U?$equal_to@I @3@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBIUInstancePlayerBind@@ @std@@@3@@tr1@std@@W4Difficulty@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGroupInvite@Player@@QAEPAVGroup@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetGroupInvite@Player@@QAEXPAVGroup@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGroupRef@Player@@QAEAAVGroupReference@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetSubGroup@Player@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?GetGroupUpdateFlag@Player@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?SetGroupUpdateFlag@Player@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetAuraUpdateMask@Player@@QBEAB_KXZ'
<user defined> '?SetAuraUpdateMask@Player@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetOriginalGroupRef@Player@@QAEAAVGroupReference @@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetOriginalSubGroup@Player@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?GetGridRef@Player@@QAEAAV?$GridReference@VPlayer @@@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetMapRef@Player@@QAEAAVMapReference@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetDeclinedNames@Player@@QBEPBUDeclinedName@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetRunesState@Player@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?GetBaseRune@Player@@QBE?AW4RuneType@@E@Z'
<user defined> '?GetCurrentRune@Player@@QBE?AW4RuneType@@E@Z'
<user defined> '?GetRuneCooldown@Player@@QBEGE@Z'
<user defined> '?SetBaseRune@Player@@QAEXEW4RuneType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetCurrentRune@Player@@QAEXEW4RuneType@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetRuneCooldown@Player@@QAEXEG@Z'
<user defined> '?SetConvertedBy@Player@@QAEXEI@Z'
<user defined> '?ClearConvertedBy@Player@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?IsRuneConvertedBy@Player@@QAE_NEI@Z'
<user defined> '?SetNeedConvertRune@Player@@QAEXE_NI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetAchievementMgr@Player@@QBEABVAchievementMgr@@ XZ'
<user defined> '?GetAchievementMgr@Player@@QAEAAVAchievementMgr@@ XZ'
<user defined> '?HasTitle@Player@@QAE_NPBUCharTitlesEntry@@@Z'
<user defined> '?SetPlayerbotAI@Player@@QAEXPAVPlayerbotAI@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetPlayerbotAI@Player@@QAEPAVPlayerbotAI@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetPlayerbotMgr@Player@@QAEXPAVPlayerbotMgr@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetPlayerbotMgr@Player@@QAEPAVPlayerbotMgr@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetBotDeathTimer@Player@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?SetCanDelayTeleport@Player@@AAEX_N@Z'
<user defined> '?IsHasDelayedTeleport@Player@@ABE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?SetDelayedTeleportFlagIfCan@Player@@AAE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?ScheduleDelayedOperation@Player@@AAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VPlayer@@@@VPlay er@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$GridReference@VPlayer@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetDBTableGUIDLow@GameObject@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?Say@GameObject@@QAEXHI_K@Z'
<user defined> '?Yell@GameObject@@QAEXHI_K@Z'
<user defined> '?TextEmote@GameObject@@QAEXH_K@Z'
<user defined> '?Whisper@GameObject@@QAEXH_K@Z'
<user defined> '?YellToZone@GameObject@@QAEXHI_K@Z'
<user defined> '?SetOwnerGUID@GameObject@@QAEX_K@Z'
<user defined> '?GetOwnerGUID@GameObject@@QBE_KXZ'
<user defined> '?SetSpellId@GameObject@@QAEXI@Z'
<user defined> '?GetSpellId@GameObject@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRespawnTime@GameObject@@QBE_JXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRespawnTimeEx@GameObject@@QBE_JXZ'
<user defined> '?SetRespawnTime@GameObject@@QAEX_J@Z'
<user defined> '?isSpawned@GameObject@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?isSpawnedByDefault@GameObject@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?GetRespawnDelay@GameObject@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetGoType@GameObject@@QBE?AW4GameobjectTypes@@XZ '
<user defined> '?SetGoType@GameObject@@QAEXW4GameobjectTypes@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGoState@GameObject@@QBE?AW4GOState@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetGoState@GameObject@@QAEXW4GOState@@@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGoArtKit@GameObject@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?SetGoArtKit@GameObject@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?GetGoAnimProgress@GameObject@@QBEEXZ'
<user defined> '?SetGoAnimProgress@GameObject@@QAEXE@Z'
<user defined> '?getLootState@GameObject@@QBE?AW4LootState@@XZ'
<user defined> '?SetLootState@GameObject@@QAEXW4LootState@@@Z'
<user defined> '?AddUse@GameObject@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?GetUseCount@GameObject@@QBEIXZ'
<user defined> '?GetGridRef@GameObject@@QAEAAV?$GridReference@VGa meObject@@@@XZ'
<user defined> '?GetRotation@GameObject@@QBE_KXZ'
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VGameObject@@@@V GameObject@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$GridReference@VGameObject@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z '
<user defined> '??4?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCorpse@@@@VCorp se@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4?$GridReference@VCorpse@@@@QAEAAV0@ABV0@@Z'
<user defined> '??4LanguageDesc@@QAEAAU0@ABU0@@Z'
<user defined> '?unlink@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@ VCamera@@@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?invalidate@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera @@@@VCamera@@@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?isValid@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@ @VCamera@@@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?next@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@VC amera@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?next@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@VC amera@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?prev@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@VC amera@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?prev@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@VC amera@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_next@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCame ra@@@@VCamera@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_next@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCame ra@@@@VCamera@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_prev@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCame ra@@@@VCamera@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_prev@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCame ra@@@@VCamera@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '??C?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@VCame ra@@@@QBEPAV?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getTarget@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@ @@@VCamera@@@@QBEPAV?$GridRefManager@VCamera@@@@XZ '
<user defined> '?getSource@?$Reference@V?$GridRefManager@VCamera@ @@@VCamera@@@@QBEPAVCamera@@XZ'
<user defined> '?unlink@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@QAEX XZ'
<user defined> '?invalidate@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@ QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?isValid@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@QBE _NXZ'
<user defined> '?next@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@QAEPAV 1@XZ'
<user defined> '?next@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@QBEPBV 1@XZ'
<user defined> '?prev@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@QAEPAV 1@XZ'
<user defined> '?prev@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@QBEPBV 1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_next@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@ @@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_next@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@ @@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_prev@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@ @@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_prev@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@ @@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '??C?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@QBEPAVUni t@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getTarget@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@Q BEPAVUnit@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getSource@?$Reference@VUnit@@VThreatManager@@@@Q BEPAVThreatManager@@XZ'
<user defined> '?unlink@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGener atorBase@@@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?invalidate@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementG eneratorBase@@@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?isValid@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGene ratorBase@@@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?next@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGenerat orBase@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?next@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGenerat orBase@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?prev@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGenerat orBase@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?prev@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGenerat orBase@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_next@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovemen tGeneratorBase@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_next@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovemen tGeneratorBase@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_prev@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovemen tGeneratorBase@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_prev@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovemen tGeneratorBase@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '??C?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGeneratorB ase@@@@QBEPAVUnit@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getTarget@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGe neratorBase@@@@QBEPAVUnit@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getSource@?$Reference@VUnit@@VTargetedMovementGe neratorBase@@@@QBEPAVTargetedMovementGeneratorBase @@XZ'
<user defined> '?unlink@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?invalidate@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QAEXXZ'
<user defined> '?isValid@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QBE_NXZ'
<user defined> '?next@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?next@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?prev@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QAEPAV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?prev@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QBEPBV1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_next@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QAEPAV 1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_next@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QBEPBV 1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_prev@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QAEPAV 1@XZ'
<user defined> '?nocheck_prev@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QBEPBV 1@XZ'
<user defined> '??C?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QBEPAVMap@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getTarget@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QBEPAVMap @@XZ'
<user defined> '?getSource@?$Reference@VMap@@VPlayer@@@@QBEPAVPla yer@@XZ'
<user defined> '?getFirst@?$RefManager@V?$GridRefManager@V?$NGrid @$07VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCre ature@@U?$TypeList@VCorpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@V TypeNull@@@@@@@@@@U?$TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$Type List@VCreature@@U?$TypeList@VDynamicObject@@U?$Typ eList@VCorpse@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@@@@@V?$NGrid@$07 VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreatur e@@U?$TypeList@VCorpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VType Null@@@@@@@@@@U?$TypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList @VCreature@@U?$TypeList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeLis t@VCorpse@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@@@@@QAEPAV?$Referenc e@V?$GridRefManager@V?$NGrid@$07VPlayer@@U?$TypeLi st@VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$TypeList@VCo rpse@@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@U?$T ypeList@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$Typ eList@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@VCorpse@@VTypeNu ll@@@@@@@@@@@@@@V?$NGrid@$07VPlayer@@U?$TypeList@V Player@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$TypeList@VCorpse @@U?$TypeList@VCamera@@VTypeNull@@@@@@@@@@U?$TypeL ist@VGameObject@@U?$TypeList@VCreature@@U?$TypeLis t@VDynamicObject@@U?$TypeList@VCorpse@@VTypeNull@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@XZ'

jovee
20-11-10, 12:05 PM
Next Time Long Text Post in Pastebin.com and share link...
By the way, dk quests aren't working very well i'll try to fix them...

Dotwin
20-11-10, 12:09 PM
ok.
thanks for the quick response.
I hope you can get the quest line to work.
I have rebuilt the quest that you must cut down to meet just a mob:)

gnzkilla
20-11-10, 05:41 PM
Nice repack, downloading now to give it a whirl.

Messiah360
21-11-10, 09:10 AM
Any solution for LIBEAY32.DLL missing? donwload .dll file not works

teentitanbg
21-11-10, 03:40 PM
Any solution for LIBEAY32.DLL missing? donwload .dll file not works
Do Libeay32.dll move to Core folder?

Edit: Wait download .dll file not works for you? Sorry I was misunderstand.

Try that -v

If you have Visual Studio 2010 Full Licensed installed you won't have problem with "Libeay32.dll"
You can download full version of Visual Studio 2010 from Zamunda.net or any other Torrent Site (:

Messiah360
26-11-10, 05:20 PM
I'll try with Visual Studio Full

Gospod21
28-11-10, 07:31 AM
Ok so....after i opened repack.....did the maps/vmaps etc..etc.....things...when i started MYSQL, REALMD and MANGOSD it asked me for several DLLs, i downloaded them from the net and it worked until it asked for LIBEAY32.
- It couldnt be located > i downloaded it > it said some.....Library...bla bla bla 2660 bla LIBEAY32 error.....so i downloaded net framework 4.0 > still same error > downloaded visual studio 2010 (2.6gb torrent -.-) > still didnt worked.... so at the end i messed with repack folder and found the DLL.
In ur repack folder u should have CORE and SERVER folders, go to SERVER folder, APACHE folder, BIN folder and there u have LIBEAY32.dll.....copy it, go to CORE folder and paste it there. No more LIBEAY32 error for me.

Hope it works for u ppl too.

Nice repack btw! (Y)

teentitanbg
28-11-10, 02:01 PM
You never repack move to your main HDD (Hard Disk Drives) because Repack can found libeay32 maybe if you have downloaded visual studio 2010 full.

You got Libeay error in your Desktop because Repack cant read or found Libeay32.dll.

Gospod21
29-11-10, 08:02 AM
||Update on LIBEAY32.DLL|| U can download that DLL from net, but "version" is not the 1 that u need. I have to go against my reply about copying it from APACHE to CORE. That WILL remove the LIBEAY error BUT u WONT be able to connect to ur own server. On net u have 0.9.8.0 ver, however u need 0.9.8.11

jovee
29-11-10, 09:50 AM
Install OpenSSL (www.slproweb.com/download/Win32OpenSSL-1_0_0b.exe) and Problem with LIBEAY32.DLL will gone.
-- This Problem is Fixed on Next Release Version

Dotwin
29-11-10, 12:38 PM
hi again.
a little info for you. all quests with use a item don't go.
the spellid from the items is miss in quest_template / ReqSpellCast1 - 4

Now that my colleagues have continuously reported that a quest for the next not go, I started to make all quests every 5 minutes and has to edit the quests. hope this will change again.

Messiah360
30-11-10, 09:35 PM
It works now thx :)

teentitanbg
30-11-10, 10:15 PM
It works now thx :)
Good.
Remember Don't forget Rep+ for jovee. :)

Edit: Nvm.

graccuspl
03-12-10, 02:41 PM
eemm... i still dont know what i am suppossed to do with that liblay.dll ;/

jovee
03-12-10, 02:51 PM
Coming up new version :D

teentitanbg
03-12-10, 07:00 PM
When coming up?

Dotwin
04-12-10, 04:37 PM
hello.
've got a quick question. what can I do that Yogg-Saron and Algalon mainly run? have now made the pre-quest. also have the key, but the door does not open. and if I do not open it as gm Algalon vulnerable and when I turn it with the gm kill command does not count and he is also no loot. So what is going on?

edit:
the globe is missing in the space of Algalon. It can also insert ned. if I object to the game porte I land right in the room, but do not see the part.

braveN1337
05-12-10, 02:00 AM
is this your's '?

looks like
New Repack Blizzlike - 3.3.5a Core (12340) (http://goliath.fnet.ro/wow-emulator-server-releases-windows/96-new-repack-blizzlike-3-3-5a-core-12340-a.html)

amena
05-12-10, 11:20 AM
Man, the repack is GREAT, but I need a vendors with all new item for this repack... Pls SOS

miria22ca
07-12-10, 08:51 PM
This repack have a website include ?

jovee
08-12-10, 05:59 AM
is this your's '?

looks like
New Repack Blizzlike - 3.3.5a Core (12340) (http://goliath.fnet.ro/wow-emulator-server-releases-windows/96-new-repack-blizzlike-3-3-5a-core-12340-a.html)

Try this one and try his ... they are far different.

amena
08-12-10, 11:40 AM
man why I have crash after crash :X :S .... help please

amena
10-12-10, 01:47 PM
mangos.exe non stop ask me for "Debug" "Send error report" or "Don`t sent" why is this ?? man SoS please :S

even when I use command " .server restart " the mangos.exe ask me for this too :X ...

what can I do, please help

drahos.hanak
10-12-10, 11:34 PM
This repack have a website include ?

Yea, but registration donīt work. If you want, you can download my registration for this repack. http://drahos.nhx.cz/files/registration.zip ... itīs in zip format.

Lolpk567
14-12-10, 11:44 AM
Tyin's Repack v4.5 - Old Name (IzzyGaming)
- MaNGOS-based core
- Included MySQL and Apache
- Client version 3.3.5, build 12340
- Database: YTDB, UDB, Some Fixes from TDB (TrinityDB)
- Scripts : Acid 3.0.6 and ScriptDev2

ChangeLogs:
- Removed custom scripts
- Removed unused files
- Removed unneeded database querys
- Many errors fixed
- Fixed some crash's
- All 3.3.5a Normal and Heroic items
- All battlegrounds working
- All mounts included
- Scripted Trial of the Crusaders
- Scripted Icecrown Citadel (FrozenThrone scripted)
- Working The Ruby Sanctumedit Scripted
- Almost all spells and talents working
- Almost all npc's are spawned
- Almost all items are included
- Almost all quests working

Needed Programs
- .Net Framework 4.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express (http://www.microsoft.com/express/downloads/)
- HeidiSQL (http://www.heidisql.com/) or other one you use

Connect information
In-Game accounts:
Username : Administrator | Password: Administrator
Username : Gamemaster | Password: Gamemaster
Username : Moderator | Password: Moderator
Username : Player | Password: Player
DataBase account:
Host:127.0.0.1 | User: Root | Password: Tyin | Port: 3306

Download
Maps/Vmaps/Buildings/DBC for 3.3.5a build 12340 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B7P5GIC)
Tyin's Repack 4.5 (3.3.5a, build 12340) (http://www.mediafire.com/?g82ugktqq7yp2lk) - Download Size 52.78MB!

Great Repack! I am using it for my Server!

Dotwin
15-12-10, 09:55 AM
hello.
I have a question. the server is running with me now little more than a month and I had a look today once the database error log file. is it normal that there arise far more than 27,000 errors in a short time?

lyleham
15-12-10, 03:13 PM
Hello guys! Great repack! Better than the rest. But how do I play through LAN? It seems changing the 127.0.0.1 into 192.168.x.x doesn't work for Mangos. Any help is appreciated.

teentitanbg
15-12-10, 05:57 PM
Hello guys! Great repack! Better than the rest. But how do I play through LAN? It seems changing the 127.0.0.1 into 192.168.x.x doesn't work for Mangos. Any help is appreciated.
Go open Navicat or your other, realmd->realmlist-> address: 127.0.0.1.

You want Make Public server without hamachi?

http://mmopro.net/forums/f159/%5Bmangos%5D-make-public-server-without-hamachi-4224/#post23976

lyleham
15-12-10, 10:41 PM
Cool! Will try it out! Me and my wife wanted to play locally along with my cousins. Will check on it

lyleham
16-12-10, 01:19 AM
Thanks! Works for me perfectly!

teentitanbg
17-12-10, 08:20 AM
Thanks! Works for me perfectly!
Good, +rep for me and jovee too.

demzy
17-12-10, 03:49 PM
how can I make accounts?
I tried some account creation pages
HeidiSQL and nothing
Ingame also dsn't work
how can I make accounts ingame? :S
help pls

jovee
17-12-10, 04:00 PM
how can I make accounts?
I tried some account creation pages
HeidiSQL and nothing
Ingame also dsn't work
how can I make accounts ingame? :S
help pls

When mangosd.exe start use:

account create USERNAME PASSWORD PASSWORD

demzy
18-12-10, 04:55 AM
When mangosd.exe start use:

it was so simple :D
thank you

sanroe
24-12-10, 08:41 PM
I found bugs
ICC teliporters
Talents reset after every relog(ve annoyin)
Proffesions skill level rolls back at every restart
There are still many unused coluns and unasigned columns
so the erors echos and makes too much intructions, leads to crash
Fix it

macelaru
14-04-11, 06:55 AM
HI there. i just download this patch and i have a few problems . i Hope u can help me:D First off all when i open mangosd.exe appear an error with LIBEAY32.dll was not found. What that means? And second my apache its not starting cause it said that "could not blind to adress 0.0.0.0:00" that means i have to change it with 127.0.0.0? i'm waiting for ur answer pls.

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------