PDA

View Full Version : [Trinity Core] 3.3.5a Repack

Santaros
05-08-10, 07:39 AM
Please note this is an x86 (32-bit) build, it requires .Net Framework 3.5+ which you should already have if you have automatic updates for Windows turned on. As well as the latest C++ Runtime files.
Links can be found here Howto win tc2 - TrinityCore (http://www.trinitycore.info/index.php?title=Howto_win_tc2)

Trinity Core Build 9173
Trinity Data Base 8896

A huge amount of WDB data from users with the remaining 3.3.3a data and new 3.3.5a data (templates, updates, etc)
Ruby Sanctum templates, spawns and waypoints (loots and minor cosmetics will be finished ASAP)
Icecrown Citadel factions and template updates
Magister Terrace updates
A lot of midsummer Fire Festival spawns
Hellfire Ramparts completely re-done
New achievement criteria data for 3.3.5a (thank you Shauren!)
More Argent tournament spawns
Misc random fixes (trainers, vendors, quests, etc)
Practically the whole UDB 391 updatepack with herb pools, Northrend ref loots, quest chains, misc fixes (thank you UDB Team!)
Few fixes to the above data for Trinity Core.
Many fixes from contributors in Accepted Fixes (http://forum.trinitycore.org/forum/53-previous-update-packs/) section (thank you to all our contributors!)
DB fixes from Core Devs which were posted in Core related DB content (http://forum.trinitycore.org/forum/122-core-related-db-content/) section
You can find all the fixes accepted from the forum (DB Devs, Core Devs and users) in the Previous Updatepacks (http://forum.trinitycore.org/forum/53-previous-update-packs/) section with the tag [for 3

Acid Script 3.0.4

All the instructions are included in the pack

TC 335a Srv 2.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/?fndb5ffh81eauv2)

Avidgamer
05-08-10, 08:14 AM
Thanks for posting.

Dimman
05-08-10, 03:46 PM
Merge the lastest CTDB rev with TDB and steal some crap from UDB and you will have the Ultimate DB nr:1 on the market!
Good job .

ghostrevan
05-08-10, 04:50 PM
Looks good Going To Try this.

ddhun
17-08-10, 08:53 AM
Herbs,veins still don't work for me... :S

Narcoleptic
17-08-10, 04:58 PM
Hi there :)
I´m new to all this and i really want to make a server only to myself and build it up on my lan...can you guys please help me out...? like a step by step...pleaseee...?
Sorry if i post on the wrong place but i really wanted to use this repack...
Thanks

mrcas94
17-08-10, 07:52 PM
+rep for the effort

profesoft
18-08-10, 10:55 AM
just what i need thx :D

LightSight1
19-08-10, 09:57 AM
hi , i have probleme with this repack ... i have do all thing in readme and when i want to run authserver or worldserver that's said the programm is not compatible , try to re-install it

i have windows xp sp3 , .Net Framework 3.5 sp1 + .Net Framework 4

why i can't ?

LightSight1
19-08-10, 10:29 AM
can't have reply ? any help for me ? (again)

Avidgamer
19-08-10, 12:55 PM
Not sure, but chances are you'll need to download a different repack and try that. If that says the same, install Windows Vista, then it'll definetly work..

Santaros
22-08-10, 09:08 PM
I really couldn't say why that would be so, I'm running it without any major issue using a similar setup. I do get the occasional crash on the worldserver, In my case I *think* it's related to Firefox memory leaks. It was compiled correctly and without error so as far as I can see it should work fine.

d00mwalker
26-08-10, 09:34 PM
Ok i did all the steps and i stuck when i need to run authserver.exe and worldserver.exe...it shows this error:
i have added database informations in .conf files but still show this error.
Is there solution for this prob ?

Narcoleptic
29-08-10, 06:17 PM
can't have reply ? any help for me ? (again)

Join the club...i´m asking for help too and no one says a word... :(

Santaros
30-08-10, 03:43 AM
Ok i did all the steps and i stuck when i need to run authserver.exe and worldserver.exe...it shows this error:
i have added database informations in .conf files but still show this error.
Is there solution for this prob ?

What's your operating system? This is an x86 (32 bit) build, it sounds like a problem with how the program is configured to run as opposed to a problem with the config file. Even if the config file is messed up it should still run, just not work properly.

lenkerman
04-09-10, 03:21 AM
Very good job man.
Thx for posting.

:cool:

LoLawes
06-09-10, 11:08 AM
Hi, I dont know if this would be concidered necro posting but I downloaded this repack yesterday and have just tried running worldserver.exe and got this error: 463 (the blue colour is just covering my name), and this is my worldserver.exe when the error occours:462, I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64, the only things I have changed in the configs are the MOTD and MySQL details, any help would be appreciated :)

Narcoleptic
08-09-10, 03:36 PM
Hi, I dont know if this would be concidered necro posting but I downloaded this repack yesterday and have just tried running worldserver.exe and got this error: 463 (the blue colour is just covering my name), and this is my worldserver.exe when the error occours:462, I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64, the only things I have changed in the configs are the MOTD and MySQL details, any help would be appreciated :)

This is a 32 bits repack so i guess you got your answer...try to find one that work with 64 bits...the one from Cthulhu works ;)

Bing
08-09-10, 03:51 PM
32 bit repacks work with 64 bit computers..

Also, you must have .Net Frameworks 4.0 installed, along with Visual Studio 2010.

Biohazzard
09-09-10, 03:56 AM

Also, you must have .Net Frameworks 4.0 installed, along with Visual Studio 2010.

exacly... that must be added in the top page of this repack... and also must be added links for VS2010 and .Net Framework 4.0 too... i'm using xp professional x64 and works without errors...

NOTE: Guys just visit Microsoft Corporation (http://microsoft.com) and there you'll find the programs... just download and install them....
@LoLawes try to re-install your microsoft visual studio 2010... and be sure that your version is for x64 bit OS...
I hope to help you

Narcoleptic
09-09-10, 08:39 AM

Sorry friend...i didn´t know that... :( i´m sorry...

Santaros
10-09-10, 08:43 PM
You don't need to have VS 2010, this was compiled with VC++ 2008 anyway. You only need VS if you want to compile builds yourself, otherwise the C++ runtime (Redistributable) files should be fine, I've included a link in the original post now.

Bing
10-09-10, 09:39 PM
Meh, VS comes with the runtime libraries so, either way works.

kleeman7
19-09-10, 12:31 AM
I am having the same error as the others. I followed everything int he readme, everything appears to be good to go except the two .exe will not run. I already had VB 2010 for my intro to VB class, Any other ideas? Thanks.

zwroblewski
27-09-10, 05:26 PM
What is the difference between mangos and trinity??
Great Share

Santaros
29-09-10, 08:28 AM
Trinity is actually an offshoot of MaNGoS, the Trinity developers disagreed with how the project was being developed and decided to go in their own direction. So there are significant differences in the structure but ultimately they began at the same source.

phantomdl
03-10-10, 12:46 PM
This is a very good repack. It was easy to setup and start running it. I am looking foward to your next pack

As for the problems I have seen listed here, I would say to start on a clean computer with a fresh installed OS Then follow the steps. Make sure you are fully updates to the version 3.3.5a. There is times when people have problems with installing repacks when they skip a step, or they figure they know what they are doing on this step, so they dont read it in detail. I am not saying that is the case, but when I got the error about unable to start the auth.exe is my wow game was not updated to 3.3.5a. Just thought I would give a few ideas to help those that are having the problems.

Rainage
20-10-10, 01:00 PM
Well this looks promising so ill give it a shot. hope i do not have any problems with this.
By the way what ever happened to ascent i know they were not the best but they were up there.

darklyth
28-10-10, 02:07 PM
Ok, so here's my issues - DK quests give me hell and there are a few of the lower level class quests that don't quite work right. For instance, the first priest quest for Draenai has you go down the hill and heal an NPC. None of the heals worked, so I found the quest in the template and inserted the flash heal spellid in Reqspell1. The npc's id was already in the required npc slot. Still doesn't work when I flash heal her.

I know I am missing simple stuff, just not entirely sure how these things piece together, so I rely on you guys. Is there a Trinity repack (hate ArcEmu even though it edits easily and MAngos just doesn't have the stability) that has worked out these little issues, or can someone draw me a detailed map to just make all stances and spells trainable so these quests aren't necessary?

-Dark.

Santaros
30-10-10, 04:25 AM
Sorry but there really is no way around these issues other than to hope that they have been fixed in later releases.

To get around quests that aren't working properly all you need to do is type:

.lookup quest (Name)
.quest complete (ID)

If you know the name of a spell/stance etc that you want to learn type:

.lookup spell (Name)
.learn spell (Spell ID)

darklyth
04-11-10, 11:41 AM
That one I figured out, but thank you for the assist. I'll keep reading up on how this stuff works and try to fix some stuff.

JaskSkull
06-11-10, 04:30 PM
thanks for the post

Persisting
20-07-11, 06:41 PM
Nice trinity