PDA

View Full Version : [3.3.5 MaNGOS] Gladiator Gaming Instant 80 Blizzlike Server

Bing
13-08-10, 04:03 AM
http://gladiatorgaming.org/forum/public/style_images/4_logo.jpg

Hello, I am Bing a.k.a Mawler, the Head Developer for Gladiator Gaming. I became apart of this team over 4 weeks ago, and we've put our heads together to make this wonderful server!

What is Gladiator Gaming?

Gladiator Gaming is for the most part, an Instant 80 Blizzlike server, the explanation of this oxymoron is below. We are using a MaNGOS-Based core, with a custom Database that is built of YTDB and Official Scriptdev2. We bring you the best features and the most up-to-date server!

What does Gladiator Gaming have install for you:

An instant 80 Blizzlike realm, I know, kind of an oxymoron there but here's the deal. We have you start off at level 80, with 5000g. You then have a teleporter in your starting area, that has locations for A) Trainers and B) Professions. It's set so that Alliance cannot go to Horde towns and vice versa for the Horde. In the trainers area, you have your Class Trainers, and also this is where our blizzlike malls are at. We start you off with gear that will have you raiding at level of Naxxramas (this is where the blizzlike part comes in), which is how you level up your gear. No more freebies like many other servers. This gives you the freeness of a private server, but yet the feel of a retail server!

Also our realm includes many features:

Working Battlegrounds:

Strand of the Ancients under construction
Arathi Basin working!
Isle of Conquest opened!
Warsong Gulch working!
Eye of the Storm working!
Alterac valley working!
Random BG working!

Working Quests:

Daily quests working!
Weekly quests working!
Dungeon quests working!

Working Instances:

Trail of the Champion Working!
Trail of the Crusader Working!
Icecrown Citadel working, but not the gunship battle!
Wintergrasp working!
Obsidian Sanctum working!
Naxxramas working!
Vault of Archavon working!
Forge of souls working!
Pit of Saron working!
Halls of reflection still in the works!
Ulduar partaily working!
Onixya lair working!
The Nexus working!
Ahn'kahet The Old Kingdom working!
Azjol-Nerub working!
Utgarde Keep working!
Utgarde Penincle working!
The violet hold working!

I'm not going to promise you. "lulz wee guise has 100% ICC SCRIPTED 100% BLIZZLIKE! Er' instnce si scrited!". Although many of our instances are scripted, mostly the ones you will be doing most of the time: Ulduar, Icecrown Citadel, Naxxramas etc we are still driving ourselves to bring top notch scripts to your raids. We're doing the best we can to keep you happy! (Note: Our teleporters do work in Ulduar and Icecrown Citadel)

Feel free to visit our website at Gladiator Gaming (http://www.gladiatorgaming.org)
Visit and join our growing community Gladiator Gaming Forums (http://www.gladiatorgaming.org/forums)

Dimman
19-08-10, 10:49 AM
Nice, good luck mate!
Btw if you need a website re-design / add the contact & about web just throw me a PM :)

Avidgamer
19-08-10, 11:00 AM
Looks rather nice. Good luck!

Bing
19-08-10, 07:50 PM
Thanks to the both of you, I hope we last! I already got a Web Developer though, but if might bring you up in a meeting and see if we could use the extra help!