PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Engine / Cache hack / WPE Request

AzNilsson
16-08-10, 01:14 PM
Hello, I am looking for some help with Wpe, cache hack or CE.
I've been searching much, but can't find anything good. The help i need is to make a damage hack, So if you want to help me Add my Msn [email protected] ([email protected]) or reply to this post please .

P.s didnt know where to post this, so posted it here :D

Dimman
16-08-10, 02:32 PM
Theres no such thing "Damage Hack".
You can abuse / exploit items & spells by stacking, reducing cooldowns and changing spells but the people (most of them) who knows these ways of exploiting the emulator does not want to share it with the public so developers can repair it.

You can probbably find someone who can do it but its not easy.

Cheat engine: Reduce cooldowns, change spells & swap weapon models.

WPE: Change spells, buy free items & more "Heavy stuff" .

Cache edit: Make an item cast a spell etc etc.

Most of the things have been fixed but go back a few patches and you can enjoy some heavy exploits like GM spells on hunter pets with WPE.

AzNilsson
16-08-10, 04:08 PM
Okey, But I meant like changing a skill to Dmg11 or Hand of death,

Dimman
16-08-10, 04:29 PM
Okey, But I meant like changing a skill to Dmg11 or Hand of death,
Its possible todo with Cache & WPE not sure if CE is working.

AzNilsson
16-08-10, 04:38 PM
Im looking for a WPE filter that changes a skill to dmg11 or hand of death, Idk where to learn how to make it myself so..

Dimman
16-08-10, 05:01 PM
If you never ever used WPE before you should search for some tuts @ Deathsoft or something.

AzNilsson
16-08-10, 05:13 PM
Okey, thanks for the help btw

Bing
16-08-10, 06:24 PM
Hmm this all sounds very interesting! Never heard of these programs before!

Avidgamer
17-08-10, 11:41 AM
Most of the time it's just a cover to infect peoples PC's with viruses, saying "Of course your Anti-Virus will pick it up and say it's a threat" by that they mean since it's a hack, it'll have some sort of file the Anti-Virus will pick up.. generally it's just a trojan in it. These hacks are pointless, they ruin the game and chances are, ruin your account.

So have fun!

Nihaomanihaoma123
16-01-18, 07:23 AM
Just give me wpe