PDA

View Full Version : Blackmyth mangos repack v1

zwroblewski
17-08-10, 01:00 PM
Hey, I wanted to compile my own repack so i did and im here to share it with you guys.
;)
Icc works
teleporter works
96% classes work!
98% Talents work!
95% of races work!!
Halion Is spawned
The Ruby Sanctum Is Spawned and works all loot!
There is a player bot already in the core =)
the only bugs are in the warrior class and two spells aren't there :( sorry
This is a mangos Repack!!

links:

Repack:Blackmyth v1.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/?4h7mcn7918j94sy)

Maps vmaps: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7JCWKQ6C)

Database password and user name

Username: root
Password:ascent

Test it and give feed back ;)

CthulhuFtagn
17-08-10, 01:21 PM
To fix the spells in the warrior class, all you have to do is either:
1. Add those spells to the mangos database under the playercreateinfo_spell table
or
2. Add those spells to the warrior trainers under the mangos database in the npc_trainer table

zwroblewski
17-08-10, 02:41 PM
Thanks dude i was wondering how well i will update links =)

edit: Ok do i really have to do all of those warrior trainers manually lol =)

Dimman
17-08-10, 03:53 PM
99% classes work!
98% Talents work!
100% of races work!!

Lie...

zwroblewski
18-08-10, 10:41 AM
sureeeee lol

Dimman
18-08-10, 01:57 PM
sureeeee lol
Im sorry but you cant write it in percent, you just copied from another repack where the creator just wrote something to make it look good but thanks for sharing.

zwroblewski
18-08-10, 09:41 PM
Im sorry but you cant write it in percent, you just copied from another repack where the creator just wrote something to make it look good but thanks for sharing.

Sorry dude but thats a lie. . .

bigboy12
19-08-10, 05:27 AM
@Fatcow:

It might be hard to be and believe, but we might as well try it before jumping to conclusions. Lie or not, thanks for sharing.

Avidgamer
19-08-10, 07:44 AM
It's extremely hard to believe because even on Blizzard's servers there will always be a bug, hence they will never get 100% Classes working, they may have almost 99%, but on a repack, that's a sure bet it's a lie.

I've never EVER seen one that has even 70% of the spells working (And I'm talking about the servers that have been up for years, lots of money and work go into them).

When people lie like this, it just annoys people and wont do you any good.

Dimman
19-08-10, 08:14 AM
@Fatcow:

It might be hard to be and believe, but we might as well try it before jumping to conclusions. Lie or not, thanks for sharing.
Well, ive been working with WoW emus for the last 4 years (almost) and i know that mangos is a good core but i also know that this is just a compiled mangos without any fixes from the author and mangos does not have over 80% working spells / talents.

__________________________________________________ __________________
And how can you say its 100% working when stuffs on retail isnt working 100%...
Blizz servers isnt solid they are pretty much working (Class spells / talents) but theres a few miss calculations.

Avidgamer
19-08-10, 08:33 AM
And how can you say its 100% working when stuffs on retail isnt working 100%...
Blizz servers isnt solid they are pretty much working (Class spells / talents) but theres a few miss calculations.

Exactly - if blizzard can't do it, neither can people making repacks.

zwroblewski
19-08-10, 10:56 PM
It's extremely hard to believe because even on Blizzard's servers there will always be a bug, hence they will never get 100% Classes working, they may have almost 99%, but on a repack, that's a sure bet it's a lie.

I've never EVER seen one that has even 70% of the spells working (And I'm talking about the servers that have been up for years, lots of money and work go into them).

When people lie like this, it just annoys people and wont do you any good.

Ok now this i believe lol i think i did bend the truth lol sorry about that

zwroblewski
19-08-10, 10:59 PM
Thanks =)

Avidgamer
20-08-10, 06:47 AM
Nice repack, just people do get a bit annoyed when the facts are bent to make it look better, they get dissapointed :P

zwroblewski
20-08-10, 10:38 AM
Nice repack, just people do get a bit annoyed when the facts are bent to make it look better, they get dissapointed :P

I know well i edited it and well im going to compile the v1.2 in a couple days and right now im working on a cata repack xD