PDA

View Full Version : Any Expert ?

ax3r
11-09-10, 11:19 AM
I need to resolve problem on my server...Arcemu, 2.4.3, NCDB rev 25. thats all but i need C++ script if u can explane it or something else but just wont Update DB version, if u can do something like that. More about bug...When u run and consume food it consuming food but i guess it should say U CANT EAT WHILE U RUN or something like that so it is the problem if u can fix it i will be most happy man on this world, and if u cant resolve this bug then i just need any scripted resolved bug to show to someone and just explane it and name of bug... xD Thanks a lot...

Avidgamer
11-09-10, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure I follow you, care to rephrase it in better english please?

Dimman
11-09-10, 04:25 PM
"U CANT EAT WHILE U RUNNING" known 2.4.x Arc/Ascent issue. ax3r needs a fix for it (C++)

Bing
11-09-10, 08:58 PM
The spell system, and the way to fix the spells is in <ArcEmu Folder>/src/scripts/src/SpellHandlers. Just look around in the code for examples and tinker around, I'm not 100% sure how one would go about fixing a spell without having a look for myself.

ax3r
12-09-10, 12:11 PM
Ok thanks ill try to ask on other Forums. ****ing so hard to fix lame bug Eating While Runing god damn.

Dimman
21-11-10, 05:01 AM
No need to get ****ING mad =)

LiLLeCarl
24-11-10, 11:49 AM
If you are going to make a 2.4.3 server i srtongly recommend Oregon Core (http://oregoncore.com) as your emulator choise :) much better then arc, ascent, mangos0.12, trinitycore1 (They are the only really active 2.4.3 emulator going on and the community is great, same with the contributors/developers):)