PDA

View Full Version : [Public Beta] WebWoW CMS v2

phenom
28-09-10, 04:08 PM
WebWoW CMS v2 (short: WebWoW2) is a the successor of WebWoW1. WebWoW2 is still in development and ever since we announce WebWoW2 we received awesome feedback and even more when we gave you all a sneak peak on the work being done so far. Development has come to a phase where we need to test WebWoW2's features. We can not do this alone and call upon the assistance of our fans. Ladies and Gentleman, The Public Beta is here!

We invite you to snoop around in WebWoW's code and try out it's features. But keep in mind that this is a early development version and you will notice that certain features are disabled or do not work as they supposed too. We ask you to report back your experience with WebWoW2 so we can work on every single thing that needs to be worked on.

Enough talking, get your copy and have fun!

Download WebWoW2 Beta (http://www.web-wow.net/projects_webwow_creator_v2.php)
A account is required to access the download page

NOTICE: This is a early development version and is not made to run on live servers. Certain features are not yet available or may not work how they supposed too. Please report any bugs or problems on our forums.

MikExV™
28-09-10, 07:36 PM
Still needs a little of work, but when its finished it should be awesome!!!!!!

Wortex
05-10-10, 12:55 PM
I knew that WebWow was around for some time and I knew that it needed a huge rewrite because of the code that was used. It was poorly done IMO (no offense btw) and should have been remade to this "WebWoWV2" a long time ago. Well, since its being redone now, all I wish is good luck and we'll see how things will fare once its out :) (Hopefully it won't be a crap as Web-WoW...)

deathbringer159
26-10-10, 01:20 PM
thanks for the release