PDA

View Full Version : Dracconus has infected MMOPro with his presence

Dracconus
27-08-08, 04:35 PM
Hey everyone,
To those of you that know who I am, and what I do, nice to see you here. Let's hope we can start a revolution in the community with this site.

To those of you who are unfamiliar with me...Wow...that's gotta suck :P jk jk.. I'm Dracconus, 24 Male, living in Houston Tx atm, I'm from Dallas Tx, and have been in the Emulation scene for about a year now, and must say that it's a great way to
1. Develop skills as a scripter
2. Develop better interpersonal relation skills
3. Learn to make websites, and more.
4. Probably have the most fun you'll ever have playing games.

I hope that I can learn from you all, and vice versa with some of the projects I'll be laying down here once I get everything caught up.
As a side note to those of you who DO know me, and what I can do skill wise. No, I will not help you with any of your projects, since I'm currently engaged in my own right now that I won't list, since recruiting,and advertising isn't allowed.
To all the flamers, and jerks. Have fun trying to bring me down like you did Burlex, and to all the hackers, well...haha, I wish you luck.
I have been hacked before, will probably get hacked again, and nothing in this world short of my death is going to stop me from doing what I love, so try all you want, you won't get it to happen.

chemicallion
27-08-08, 07:45 PM
ωє¢ℓσмє вяσ!

StickyIcky
27-08-08, 08:28 PM
Hey noob...Welcome!

Boxxy
27-08-08, 08:30 PM
Lol welcome

Apple
27-08-08, 08:59 PM
Hello & Welcome to MMOPro

runiker
28-08-08, 12:57 PM
welcome!

SeGA1964
31-08-08, 03:50 AM
Hella yea every leet person is from dallas, Peyton, Scripted, now youz!

Coldmrn
05-09-08, 09:12 AM
Hello and Welcome to MMOPro , enjoy your stay!