PDA

View Full Version : Want To Learn LUA And C++ Ill Pay

Milation
31-08-08, 10:23 AM
Hello I Was Never REally That Great At Scripting Well Really Never Was I Have all The Right Tools Like C++ Visual Already Downloaded. Notepad++ and SVN. Now I Am A Beginner To All Of This So Yea But I Am a Quick Learner You Would Only Need To Teach ME On Weekends ANd SOme weeks Days That IDK About Yet. But Yes You Have To Be Basially A Expert In C++ And LUA To Teach My and basically Be a good Teacher So Thats All O And Ill Pay But We Can Figure The Pay Out Once You Message me On MSn and the pay will be monthly. K My MSN is [email protected] And If You Can Teach Me MSn Me or Post YOur MSN Here. K THanks

Boxxy
31-08-08, 12:03 PM
Having caps on almost every word makes me not even want to teach you for 1million dollars lol....

Milation
31-08-08, 05:14 PM
Thats how i just type I type faster that Way
And NOOB i dont want you to teach me i dont like your repacks etc.

SeGA1964
31-08-08, 06:01 PM
noob knoez the Sql not the C + the +

Boxxy
31-08-08, 06:14 PM
Thats how i just type I type faster that Way
And NOOB i dont want you to teach me i dont like your repacks etc.

You dont like them because i switched them to the offical mmopro repack and not emuwow repack XD.

Also scripted i know c++,c#,lua,lua++,sql,php and css

Milation
31-08-08, 08:39 PM
that dosent bother me i just really dont like it, not really into funserver repacks.

And we kicked you off Emu WoW lawlz bc you had to talk to your cyber gf gg try getting a real gf nerd XD

Boxxy
31-08-08, 09:03 PM
that dosent bother me i just really dont like it, not really into funserver repacks.

And we kicked you off Emu WoW lawlz bc you had to talk to your cyber gf gg try getting a real gf nerd XD

Yea thats why you had neard rage when i said i was leaving your site and my repack isent your sites anymore XD. Rofl also weres your gf....

Milation
31-08-08, 09:32 PM
at her friends house and where there actually local like i could go to her house

Milation
31-08-08, 09:37 PM
Yea thats why you had neard rage when i said i was leaving your site and my repack isent your sites anymore XD. Rofl also weres your gf....

Thats why hmm on msn i made fun of you first then deleted your account and dont post back im dont fighting with you bc your dead to me.

Boxxy
31-08-08, 10:36 PM
Thats why hmm on msn i made fun of you first then deleted your account and dont post back im dont fighting with you bc your dead to me.

XD ok whatever

StickyIcky
31-08-08, 10:40 PM
Closing this thread...if i see you too "fighting" again...you will be suspended...