PDA

View Full Version : Project tiny sad news

Boxxy
10-09-08, 03:41 PM
Well as you guys know project tiny v5 was released yesterday well......

From what i can tell the people at ******* (yea the word will be blocked you know what it says) anyway they say its all the same they have seen projects like mine before nothing special.
You say o well who cares about them! well ive released my earlyer revs of project tiny thier and they were wowed but now it seems they have seen everything.

So ive decided to slow down the work on project tiny insted i will work on a new blizzlike project (once again it will only be me XD).

Sorry for the wierd spacings also please note im not stoping the project but im slowing it down thier wont be releases every month.

CodeDemon
10-09-08, 04:10 PM
Lol Another Blizzlike DB?? I mean There is NCDB, Why DB, and End DB(which Wigsplitta and I are Reviving. They all have over 5 developers. I am sorry to say but you will most likely get no where with 1 Developer.

StickyIcky
10-09-08, 04:27 PM
Sorry to say but i agree...

Boxxy
10-09-08, 04:41 PM
Lol Another Blizzlike DB?? I mean There is NCDB, Why DB, and End DB(which Wigsplitta and I are Reviving. They all have over 5 developers. I am sorry to say but you will most likely get no where with 1 Developer.

First off i never said it was a publice release im working on it for me and a server i might be starting, second i find it anoying how you try to flame my posts all the time, third i created project tiny in a matter of days(i have only taken a few months to release it due to lazyness) please do not say what i can and cannot due.

KTHXBAI

StickyIcky
10-09-08, 04:44 PM
Well you obviously can't spell...
and its not flaming its criticism...

Honestly all your releases sucked...

All I saw was a bunch of pre-made scripts by other people thrown in in there...

Project Tiny isn't a release...its more of a leeched share...

GG Noob and Good Day

Knaur
10-09-08, 04:45 PM
i hope mmopro dont start with the same flame bullshit as the other forum (you know who)?

One of the reason i went here is all the idiotic flaming that i see every day on other place. hope i dont have to see that here too, cause in that case i would be very quick gone from this place!

CodeDemon
10-09-08, 04:46 PM
Lol I dont flame Never have >.> And if you read most of my posts I always say "Nice Job" or something along those lines.

Knaur you are to awesome to leave :P

StickyIcky
10-09-08, 04:48 PM
No one was flamming here...
I was pointing out the truth...
And CodeDemon was giving criticism and giving Noob a heads up that making/keeping a Blizz DB is pretty hard to do with 1 dev...

Knaur
10-09-08, 04:54 PM
hehe :) im just a bit tired, has been up since 08 this morning, working non-stop with finishing the ne 50 database for release. off to bed soon to get some sleep :)

Boxxy
10-09-08, 04:55 PM
Leeched NO only 1 or 2 of the scripts are made by someone else, and some of the npcs.

Btw i ask promission before i use anyones work also who cares about grammer on a forums were 90% of the users are 13-16 i know i dont i never did give a dame i see now that most of my hard work was just critsised(YEA I SPELLED IT WRONG) here so i guess its good that im almost stoping all work on this project.

On another note wow you can script c++ does it look like i care? wow you started a blizzlike db does it look like i care ----->:mad: no it dosent.
Does being able to script c++ or complie ascent make you a emulator expert and if you cant do those things your not. NO IT DOES NOT YOUR JUST SOME FOOL ON A FORUMS WHO HAS SUPER MOD WELL I DONT GIVE A DAME.

Just mah 2cents thiers XD:cool:

*Alexz*
10-09-08, 05:31 PM
imo i think you should atleast know how to compile if u want t obe a emu expert if u dont then i dont think you should

StickyIcky
10-09-08, 06:26 PM
Does being able to script c++ or complie ascent make you a emulator expert and if you cant do those things your not. NO IT DOES NOT YOUR JUST SOME FOOL ON A FORUMS WHO HAS SUPER MOD WELL I DONT GIVE A DAME.

Uhm You can't be an emu expert if you DONT KNOW ANYTHING INSIDE THE EMU...

And if u didnt give a damn...you wouldnt be posting all that non-sense that you did...

If you dont know how to compile or C++ and your an "emu expert" how are you suppose to help people when they are trying to mod the core and have problems...

again
GG noob

Boxxy
10-09-08, 08:05 PM
http://filebeam.com/2b1abfe5c68842e245a99fb3710493fb just compiled aspire about 5 min ago, yea i totaly cant compile rite!!?!?

StickyIcky
10-09-08, 08:16 PM
I said Ascent noob

Boxxy
10-09-08, 08:18 PM
I said Ascent noob

Like i said my computer for some reson will not compile that! i have the library files and everything + i think aspire is better.

*Alexz*
10-09-08, 08:20 PM
imo ascent is better