PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] How to answer GM Tickets

enegue
10-01-09, 04:21 AM
Hey everyone! I just thought I'd make a separate guide on How to answer GM tickets since I get loads and loads of people asking me how to do it on MSN since they don't bother reading the 15 point guide I made.

Let's do this thing step-by-step, shall we?

-> Type this into your /say: /join gm_sync_channel. Copy and paste that whole thing except for the space behind the "/".
-> To view all tickets, type ".gmTicket get" excluding the quotation signs.
-> After you have typed ".gmTicket get", you should view a whole list of tickets if there are any available. For example: [1. gm_sync_channel] enegue
-> After seeing that ticket in the ticket channel, type ".gmTicket getId enegue" without quotations. Note: You have to type the player's name exactly as it appears to be.
-> Once reading the ticket, do ".allowwhisper enegue" to make sure that he is able to whisper you back when you have your GM tag on, otherwise, he will get the auto-messaged GM DND whisper back.
-> After resolving his issue (In your own manner), remember to ".blockwhisper enegue" so that he will not be able to spam you with your GM tag on.
-> After blocking his whispers in GM mode, delete his ticket by typing ".gmTicket delId enegue".

Congratulations, you now know the basics of being a GM: Reading tickets!

Good luck with your tickets, fellow Game Masters!

Easymode
10-01-09, 11:00 AM
Nice guiide!, keep it up, that is very useful, now i can tell my new recruited gms to come to this link and check out how easy it is :)

enegue
11-01-09, 05:24 AM
Edited to make it readable in this new forum theme.