PDA

View Full Version : Starting up at gaming company

runiker
14-01-09, 02:23 AM
Hey all if you have not already been told im starting up my own gaming company and i need your help. Im getting the basic designs and stuff put together and the whoel layout of the game its just getting the people to do it. I am also having trouble finding some finaces for this as it seems every place i try to go is a scam i live in the usa in michigan if anyone knows of a way to get loans or anything of that sort please let me know as i am of majoir need in that area. Anyways if you feel you can help in any way shape or format let me know and i will try to get you a spot and yes that means we need some beta testers too (farther down the line that is) so please pm me if you want to help. ( most games are rpg and mmo based the main release will be a MMO- turn based game.

enegue
28-01-09, 06:36 AM
Hm, sounds interesting, I'm game. Count me in, bro.

Boxxy
31-01-09, 09:00 PM
Sounds interesting if you ever do get it started up and need a map maker/editer pm me.

Tsquared
04-02-09, 07:09 PM
Im going to be studying Multimedia and Interactive Entertainment next year for 4 and a half years and i would believe i could help in some way. If you do need some help just let me know once you get things going.

thanks
-tsquared

Dr. Emu
08-02-09, 09:41 AM
Well i would like a bit more information.

I am a experienced 2d & 3d game maker, have made my own MMORPG's in c++ and normal 3d & 2d games to... I am also professional in 3ds max with creating and animated characters,
i am up and already done with my own game company, but that dosen't mean i can't join yours.

NOTE: I have also created my own 2d game engine using c++.

FallenWOW
05-02-10, 06:13 AM
Hi, i like your idea.. I can create your site and be your marketing man

SIGNATURE:
Fallen WOW - The Ultimate Blizzlike WOW Private Server
http://www.fallenwow.com
Professionally Managed
Blizzlike Dedicated Host
1000mbit connection
Long Term Commitment
Focused on Balanced Gameplay
No-Instant Level Ups