Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

MMOCoin

Likes Likes:  0
    Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up [TOP RELEASE] Knaur vs. Keazain | A Touch of Heaven | NE6 vs X30

Register to remove this ad
    Knaur vs. Keazain | A Touch of Heaven | HOW TO DO

[01] First you make the best compiled core!
    [02] You now take Keazain and his Epic X30 database and lock him into a room!
    [03] Now! send 2 stripper`s to keazain and some pizza and give him 10 hour`s fun
    [04] In the same time, call Knaur and say that Keazain is having a great fun and he will run to Keazain
    [05] When Knaur arrive to Keazain LOCK him into the same room and take the stripper`s and pizza from those two fool`s
    [06] Now Knaur and Keazain realy feels like original fool`s and they will get borred with in the first hour
    [07] Keazain is asking Knaur if he could be happy by building some fun in our emty emulator, Knaur think that it would be nice!
    [08] Knaur and Keazain is now making some fun out of two of there best databases!
    [09] When there are finish, GAS THOSE MORON`S and steel the two databases!
    [10] RUN like Hell and do NOT GET HIT BY THIS LIGHTNING!! NO, NOOOOO GNISTPSSSARRGH PSSSGILPGARLSV€^:"*€;! S... That Hurt`s!
    [11] Get over it, you just got (a touch of heaven) from the lightning into your brain and have sending it to both databases!
    [12] When you get home start your computer dude and LOAD THIS S...!
    [13] HMMM i just forgot what to say?
    [14] Well it dosen`t matter, just load this into your server and try some REAL FUN!
    [15] YOU JUST GOT THE ON AND ONLY - ONE OF A KIND - A TOUCH OF HEAVEN

Keazain proudly presents (arvv... stop slapping me knaur!!!) Knaur and Keazain Proudly present a speciel edition "one of a kind" TOP Server!

VS.

This speciel server simply got it ALL! This is a Totaly mixed server with all you dream about from "Norwegian Elite NE6" by "knaur" and The most exclusive "X-Pack X30" Speciel edition by "Keazain"
    This Speciel Edition contain`s:
    -:- ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789 -:-
    Pictures? LOOL nope we isen`t allowed to load 800 pictures of me and knaur nude, so no pictures
    Well! There is actuely nothing to say, we just have what you want! what are you waiting for? go get it now... DOWNLOAD NOW AND GO CRAZY
    Speciel edition is mixed together and edited by Keazain with Knaur`s full Accept (after i beat him up) - Credit goes to Knaur and Keazain!

› See More: [TOP RELEASE] Knaur vs. Keazain | A Touch of Heaven | NE6 vs X30
    KDB - Arcemu Based World of Warcraft Database - KDB

*Remember always to People that helps you!

2. Related Threads - Scroll Down after related threads if you are only interested to view replies for above post/thread

Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keazain View Post
    pictures? Lool nope we isen`t allowed to load 800 pictures of me and knaur nude, so no pictures

lololololololol im ing just for this sentence!
    your mother

Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL OMG!!! Post a vid =D I'm going to download it and send it to all my friend out there =D GET READY TO BE FAMOUS! I think I might be joking. I have no idea :P

Scout
    Post Thanks / Like
    hhahaha xD this is so funny xD and really nice btw !

Beginner

Post Thanks / Like

Register to remove this ad
    This realy is a great release to add to a long line of top repacks and compiles.

I often use Kaezain's compiles and repacks on live servers.. they really are good.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

keazain

SEO Blog